By Myeslf (Sifany)

Songfic Oneshots

(For ddilfany)

Tiffany awoke to the strong sunlight shining on her face. Oh, another day had dawned. And that day was exceptionally special because it was time to meet Siwon Oppa... At that thought, Tiffany jumped up from her bed and ran to the bathroom to prepare herself.

After 20 minutes, Tiffany was all ready. Wearing her favourite white dress and her couple bracelet with Siwon, Tiffany strolled into a flower shop and bought a bouquet of tulips. "Siwon Oppa will love me for this." She mumbled as she flashed her infamous eye smile to the young guy cashier who turned as red as a lobster as he handed the flowers to Tiffany with shaky hands.

Tiffany boarded the bus and found a seat by the window. Looking at the beautiful flowers, she was reminded of the time when Siwon stuttered the 3 magical words to her with the same type of flowers. His expression at that time was classic, and Tiffany's only regret was not snapping a picture of Siwon at that time. Needless to say, Tiffany accepted Siwon's confession and their love was unbreakable.

Unbreakable, no, I'm not exaggerating. When Siwon's parents tried to break them apart because they thought that Tiffany wasn't up to Siwon's standards, the duo defended their love fiercely. Finally, Siwon's parents relented and Siwon's mum treated Tiffany like her own daughter, much to Siwon's jealousy. When Tiffany's other admirer tried to stir up trouble between Siwon and Tiffany, they remained unnerved, and that dude had to admit defeat. They had gone through so much together, enjoying the sweet moments with each other, while enduring all the hardships hand in hand. That is the definition of love, certainly. Tiffany smiled at the memories. Siwon oppa was so precious to her.

As the bus passed by an amusement park, memories of their date at there floated into Tiffany's mind. Being a girl who is obsessed over pink, Tiffany fell in love with a pink stuffed toy at the game stall and gentleman Siwon was determined to get it for his beloved girlfriend. Despite that shooting wasn't Siwon's strong point, he persisted and eventually he succeeded and proudly presented the toy to Tiffany. However, to his astonishment, she began talking to the toy as if he wasn't there at all, and he didn't even hear a word of "thanks" from her. Like a 5-year-old-kid, Siwon stood at the ground and refused to carry on walking, pouting his lips. Tiffany of course knew what her boyfriend was upset about. With a mischevious smile, she tiptoed and gave Siwon a gentle peck on his lips. Siwon blushed a crimson red, but for the whole day a wide grin was plastered on his face as he interlocked his fingers with Tiffany's.

Tiffany giggled. Oppa's such a dork. Before her mind wandered off again, she realised that she had reached her destination and she hurriedly alighted the bus. Quickening her steps, she walked to where Siwon was waiting and smiled.

"Hi oppa."

He didn't answer, but smiled his handsome crooked smile. Tiffany set the flowers on the ground and sat beside Siwon.

"Oppa yah, do you know how much I've missed you? You didn't reply to my emails, nor did you answer my calls. You bad bad oppa."

Siwon carried on smiling without saying a word.

"You know, Sungmin oppa promised Sunny that he would marry her when they graduate. So they're kinda like engaged now. You know how envious I am? Haiz, but you'll never ask me. And you're so cowardly! I still remember the time when you made your confession."

Tears began to stream down Tiffany's cheeks, but she didn't bother to wipe them away.

"You bad bad oppa. You left me by myself, all alone. But how're you doing over there? Happy enough? Don't forget me oppa! I know you love me, but how I wish you didn't! If you didn't love me that much, you wouldn't have pushed me out of the way from the approaching car, and you wouldn't have gotten yourself--.."

Tiffany's voice broke in mid-sentence and she began to sob. Siwon didn't pull her into an embrace nor did he give her a kiss in consolance. Instead, he was just there, with the smile on his face.

After unleashing her bottled up feelings, Tiffany stood up and patted her skirt.

"Oppa, I miss you so much, but I have the promise that you'll love me forever, so I'll be ok. Oppa, saranghae, miahnaeyo."

With that, Tiffany Siwon's face gently and left his grave...

As Tiffany walked out of the cementry, she was sure that she heard Siwon's husky voice calling, "Fany ah, I'm sorry for leaving you by yourself... Take care, oppa loves you forever."

Tiffany smiled.

"Oppa, I know I am not  by myself all alone. You'll be watching me from heven right?" Just then, Tiffany's handphone rang, and the ringtone, was none other than her favourite song, By Myself...

please, just pass by pretending like you don't see me
please, don't even give me a glance
in the days that are like the sandy winds
don't give anything to me

folding away my one heart
hiding my one tear
like it's the first time we've seen each other, like we're strangers
just pass by. it has to be like that.

by myself, i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang

even if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
i bury my love deeply within my heart

in the next world, when we are born
then, we'll look at each other face to face
let's be born so that we don't lose weakly in front of fate again

 

so that i may be a flower in front of you
i'll sing a song for you
as one's girl, as one man's lover
i want to always live by your side

by myself, i say my love, send away my love
in the folds of the lonely accumulated memories, the tears hang

even if you're far away, i hope that you'll be happy
my love, deeply within my heart...

though it hurts, though it will hurt, i will never cry
because there is no such thing as farewell in my love

when this life ends, in the next world, us two
let's love, for sure. let's love, for sure.
us two.

==========================================================================================================================

Hi, hope you all enjoyed it! Sorry for the sad ending, because it seemed to fit the lyrical meaning of By Myself. I love that song!~ <3