Chapter 3

To Protect...or Die to Protect

The next day, Yi Eun was told to go with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Seokjin to see if they can find Prince Wang. Yi Eun took them to the house that Prince Wang had him in, but the house has since been demolished. Yugyeom came out from the bushes and aimed his gun to BTS and Yi Eun. Yi Eun hid behind Seokjin not sure what is going on.

Seokjin looked at Yugyeom and said, “You shouldn’t be pointing that gun at us. We are here with Yi Eun.”

Yugyeom looked around but didn’t see Yi Eun and said, “Where is he?”

Seokjin moved to the side and saw Yi Eun standing there. Yugyeom said, “Yi Eun, are you alright? They didn’t hurt you did they?”

Yi Eun looked at Yugyeom and shook his head as he said, “No. I’m fine. They are friends with Shinhwa.”

Yugyeom looked at them and then put his gun away as he said, “Shinhwa, huh? I’m surprised.”

Yi Eun looked at Yugyeom and said, “What happened to the house? Did Ka Yee not get here?”

Yugyeom nodded and said, “Prince Wang did come here. But, he thought I was the enemy and destroyed the house. Then he ran. He was pissed when he didn’t see you here.”

Yi Eun bit his bottom lip and said, “Oh man. Ka Yee is going to be furious. Did he say where he went too?”

Yugyeom shook his head and said, “No. He knocked me out and apparently threw me behind the bushes. Because I came too when the house was just rubble. He ran off. He’s still looking for you.”

Yi Eun sighed and said, “I wanted so much to see him again.”

Seokjin walked over to Yi Eun and put his arm around his shoulders and said, “You will. But, we have to find him first.”

Just then they heard a voice behind them and they turned. Men in black leather came stopped a few feet away from them and Seokjin could see they had guns on them.

“Well, well, well. BTS is it?”

Seokjin said, “Who are you?”

The man smiled and said, “You don’t need to know who we are. We are looking for a mutt and a kitten that are apparently strays that need to go back to their master.”

Seokjin looked around and said, “I don’t see anyone like that here.”

The man pointed his gun next to Seokjin and said, “Wang Yi Eun. You are in so much trouble with your master.”

Yi Eun’s eyes went wide and he hid behind Seokjin. Seokjin looked at the men and said, “How do you know Yi Eun? Who do you work for?”

The man said, “We don’t work for anyone. We were paid pretty high for that kitten you have.”

Seokjin’s face paled when he mentioned ‘kitten’. He wondered if they knew about Yi Eun’s ability to transform into a cat.

Yoongi spoke, “Yi Eun is not going anywhere. He’s staying with us.”

The man sighed and cocked his gun and aimed it at Yoongi and said, “I don’t think so. He belongs to his master. He’s been away from him for too long.”

Hoseok looked at the six men and noticed the last one had a skeleton mask on, and he took a few steps toward Seokjin and said, “You’re B.A.P.”

The man smiled and said, “Ah, very good. How did you know who we are?”

Hoseok pointed and said, “The only person in your group wears a skeleton mask.”

The man laughed and said, “Ah, Zelo. Yes. He wears it to keep his face hidden, but also to show that we aren’t exactly someone to mess around with. So, why don’t you do yourself a favor, and give me the kitten. We’ll leave you alone.”

Yoongi chuckled and said, “No way. We aren’t about to give up Yi Eun to you or anyone else. There is only one person that he belongs too, and that is Prince Wang.”

The man’s eyes went wide and said, “Prince Wang? Really? So, Yi Eun is related to Prince Wang?”

Hoseok looked at Yoongi and then at the man and said, “You didn’t know that?”

The next man behind the leader said, “I bet you didn’t know either. No one knew that Prince Wang had a sibling.”

Yugyeom walked over to the BTS members and said, “B.A.P, I suggest you leave while you’re still standing.”

The B.A.P members knew about Yugyeom being a great shot. But, even though he is a good shot, they want what they came for. The leader said, “Hand Yi Eun over.”

Seokjin looked at the B.A.P members and felt the back of his jacket tugged as he looked behind him and saw Yi Eun scared and tears were forming in his eyes. He reached back and grabbed Yi Eun’s hands and held them in order to comfort him.

The leader looked behind him and all of the members took out their guns. BTS have their guns hidden in the back of their belts, but they were only 3 along with Yugyeom. Six out of four is not a fair competition.

Suddenly, there was a gun shot, which caused Yugyeom, the BTS members, and Yi Eun to duck for cover. B.A.P was firing upon them. They tried firing at them, but B.A.P was faster and sharper. Seokjin got out his phone and dialed a number. He waited until he could hear a voice on the other end.

Hello.”

“Eric, we need help. We are being fired upon.”

“Who is firing on you?”

Seokjin ducked when a bullet whizzed past him and he said, “B.A.P. They are after Yi Eun.”

Shinhwa mansion

Eric stood up from his chair and said, “B.A.P? What the hell do they want Yi Eun for?”

The other Shinhwa members turned to look and were shocked to hear B.A.P.

“The leader said something about the dog and cat’s master. We don’t know anything about Yi Eun’s life, to understand what they mean.”

Eric sighed and said, “. Alright. Where are you?”

Gun battle

Seokjin looked around and tried to find something that could be used as a marker and then he noticed a sign and he said, “We are outside of LA. We need help or we’re going to be sitting ducks.” Seokjin ducked again and said, “Eric, please. We can’t hold out much longer.”

There was silence on the other end and then Eric said, “I know where that is. Hold on, we’ll get there to help you out.”

Seokjin heard the dial tone and then he looked over a brick wall that he and Yi Eun were hiding behind and he gasped as he saw a gun barrel right in front of his face. He looked up and saw the leader standing there. He laughed as he looked behind Seokjin and saw Daehyun and Youngjae grab Yi Eun and get him to his knees.

Seokjin tried to get up, but the Yongguk hit Seokjin on the back of the head knocking him out. Yi Eun cried out as he saw Seokjin fall unconscious. He looked over and saw Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yugyeom sporting gun shots in the arms. Yi Eun struggled against his captors as he watched Yongguk walk toward him.

Yi Eun said, “P..Please leave me alone. I don’t want to go back. Please.”

Yongguk smirked and stood in front of Yi Eun. He ran his gloved hand over Yi Eun’s cheek and said, “You are worth a lot of money, my little kitten. We are going to be so rich once we hand you over to your master.”

Yi Eun struggled again but got clubbed into the stomach by Zelo’s fist, causing Yi Eun to cough and fall to his knees.

Yongguk said, “Yi Eun, you should know that freaks like you don’t deserve the luxury of leaving their master. All you are good for is being a servant. And now, because you ran off, you will probably be beaten and locked up in a room where you’ll never see the light of day again. So, get used to it now.”

Yi Eun whimpered and sniffled, until he heard a gun being cocked and he looked up to see Himchan aiming his gun at Seokjin’s unconscious body. Yi Eun’s eyes went wide and he screamed, “NO!!!” He jumped when the gun went off.

Suddenly, Yi Eun went limp and fell to his knees. Daehyun laughed and said, “The poor little kitten was shocked that you shot his precious companion. The kitten is such a beautiful sight to look at.”

Yongguk nodded and stood in front of Yi Eun. He grabbed Yi Eun’s chin and smiled as he lifted his head. Suddenly, Yongguk’s face went pale as he looked at Yi Eun’s eyes. They were an intense brown. Then Yongguk noticed some furry ears appearing on Yi Eun’s head. Slowly, Yi Eun was changing shape. Daehyun and Youngjae let Yi Eun go and moved away.

Yongguk took a step back as he looked at what was before him. A cheetah. It growled at Yongguk and pounced on him. The cheetah was attacking Yongguk, scratching and biting him. Then it went after Daehyun and Youngjae. Because of what YI Eun turned into, they turned and got back into their cars and left, not wanting to stick around with a cheetah. They’ll come back again though.

The cheetah looked at the unconscious Seokjin, and then the cheetah’s ears moved and he looked over to see Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yugyeom walk over. Hoseok went to touch the cheetah but jerked his hand back when the cheetah snapped at him.

Hoseok said, “Yi Eun! What the hell are you doing? We’re friends.”

The cheetah growled again at them and lunged. They fell backwards yelping from the pain in their arms. They watched as the cheetah turned and ran into the forest. Hoseok stood up and called Yi Eun’s name, “YI EUN! COME BACK!”

Twenty minutes after Yi Eun fled, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yugyeom heard a voice behind them. They looked over and saw Shinhwa coming towards them.

“Yoongi, what the hell happened?”

Shinhwa stopped in front of the group and by now Seokjin had come too after being unconscious.

Seokjin said, “It was B.A.P. They attacked us, and I tried to keep Yi Eun safe.” Seokjin punched the grass and said, “I failed.”

Andy spoke, “Don’t worry about it, Seokjin. We’ll find him. It shouldn’t be too hard to find him. He stands out.”

Hoseok groaned as Minwoo was trying to stop the bleeding and said, “Well, it’s going to be a lot harder. Yi Eun changed shape, but you wouldn’t believe what he became.”

Eric said, “What do you mean?”

Yoongi sighed and said, “I guess it depends on the mood or his emotions. But, when he saw Himchan shoot the ground next to Seokjin, Yi Eun lost it.”

Andy spoke, “Yoongi, what did Yi Eun change into?”

Yoongi sighed and said, “A cheetah.”

Shinhwa looked at each other and then at the group and Eric said, “Which way did he go?”

Hoseok nodded with his head and said, “Over towards the forest. It’s going to be hell trying to track him in the forest. We’ve lost him Eric. He’s going to get caught.”

Hyesung shook his head and said, “Not entirely. I read up on shapeshifters, and it says that if a shapeshifter knows what creature they are, they will learn more about it, and soon take the mannerisms and lifestyle of whatever animal they’ve become.”

Seokjin said, “So, what does that mean?”

Hyesung said, “If Yi Eun takes the lifestyle of a cheetah, he will keep himself hidden very well. Cheetahs don’t like getting close to people. So, if anything, he’ll keep himself hidden until we find him, or he calms down and changes back into his human side.”

Yugyeom said, “How are we going to find him in the forest? He could be anywhere.”

Shinhwa, BTS, and Yugyeom came up with ideas, but nothing could be considered concrete. Then, Junjin said, “Why not make someone the bait?”

They looked at Junjin and Minwoo went and slapped Junjin on the back of the head and said, “Are you out of your mind?”

Junjin rubbed the part that Minwoo hit and said, “Hear me out. We make one of us to look like Prince Wang. Then when it looks perfect, we’ll bring the person over to the forest, and call out to Yi Eun. Show him that we have Prince Wang.”

Seokjin said, “That’s risky. We don’t know what Yi Eun’s mindset is going to be. He could become dangerous.”

Hyesung shook his head and said, “Not really. Cheetahs won’t attack unless provoked.”

Junjin spoke again, “Well, then maybe we should beat up the person who plans to become Prince Wang.”

Minwoo stood up and said, “Maybe I should beat you up for coming up with a ed up plan.”

Eric pulled Minwoo to the ground and said, “It’s a stupid plan, but it’s the only one that we’ve got. Now, we have to decide who will be the one that can play Prince Wang.”

Yugyeom opened his mouth and said, “What about Jaebum? He may not be Prince Wang’s build. But, he can almost look like him.”

Eric looked at the others and then at Yugyeom and said, “Do you think he’ll do it?”

Yugyeom shrugged and said, “I’m not sure. He’s been out of the assassin business for a few years. I can try and see if he’ll do it.”

Seokjin said, “Well, it’s the only thing we have, unless it’s one of us that will do it.”

Eric shook his head and said, “No. We’ll try Jaebum and see if he’ll do it.”

Shinhwa helped Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Yugyeom up. Then Dongwan said, “Come on, let’s get you guys home so that I can heal Yugyeom, and then the both of us can heal you three.”

Shinhwa got in the car along with BTS and they drove to the Shinhwa mansion. They got out, and Dongwan took Yugyeom to the office and he proceeded to heal Yugyeom. An hour later, Yugyeom came out feeling better, and the wound was practically gone. For the next four hours, Yugyeom and Dongwan worked on getting Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok healed.

Yugyeom walked out and saw Eric and said, “I’m going to talk to Jaebum and find out if he’ll do it.”

Yugyeom walked into the kitchen and found Jaebum drinking some tea. He walks over and sits down in front of Jaebum as he was looking out the window. Jaebum looks over and sees Yugyeom and he smiles.

Yugyeom smiles back and says, “Um, Jaebum. Can I ask you something?”

Jaebum said, “Sure. What is it?”

Yugyeom pondered over how he was going to ask Jaebum to do this, and he said, “I know that you have been out of the assassin business for a while, and I was just wondering if you’d like to help out Shinhwa again.”

Jaebum set the mug down and looked at Yugyeom. That got his attention. It’s true that Jaebum stopped being an assassin when he was with Shinhwa. He didn’t want to kill anyone anymore. Jaebum looked at Yugyeom and said, “Okay, I’m listening.”

Yugyeom bit his bottom lip and then said, “Um, do you remember Yi Eun that was here?”

Jaebum thought about it and nodded and said, “Yes, I do. Why?”

Yugyeom said, “Yi Eun ran away. We need to find him.”

Jaebum nodded and said, “Okay. So, what does this have to do with me?”

Yugyeom scratched the back of his neck and said, “We need someone to lure Yi Eun out from inside the forest.”

Jaebum looked at Yugyeom and said, “Yugyeom, what’s going on.”

Yugyeom sighed and said, “Yi Eun changed into a cheetah and ran into the forest. We need someone to lure Yi Eun out.’

Jaebum nodded and said, “I see.” He stood up and said, “Not interested. I may not want to be an assassin, but I sure as hell don’t want to be bait either.”

Jaebum turned and walked over to the sink as Yugyeom stood up and said, “Please, Jaebum. You’re the only other person that has been around Prince Wang, and can model as him.”

Jaebum turned around after he set the mug down in the sink and said, “And what if this goes wrong? You do realize you’ve got me in a very bad predicament. Not to mention, you want me to portray his brother. He’s going to see through the mask.”

Yugyeom sighed again and said, “You won’t have to worry about that. Me and Shinhwa will be near in case anything should happen.”

Jaebum shook his head and said, “No. Find someone else.” Jaebum started to walk toward the backdoor when he heard Yugyeom behind him.

“Don’t you worry about Jinyoung?”

Jaebum turned and looked at Yugyeom with a confused expression on his face.

Shinhwa and BTS were in the den waiting for news on whether Jaebum will be bait. They didn’t have to wait too long, because there was a knock, and in walked Jaebum along with Yugyeom. Jaebum glared at Yugyeom but then looked at the others.

“I’ll do it.”

Eric’s eyes went wide and he said, “You will?”

Jaebum nodded and said, “But, on one condition.”

Eric nodded and said, “Okay. What is it?”

“After I do this bait, I’d like to take some time away from all this. I’ve been dying to see my family in Korea. I don’t do well in America. I’ve been away from my family for too long.”

Eric looked at the other Shinhwa members, and then at Jaebum and nodded as he said, “I agree. I think after this, we should ALL go back to Korea. Thank you Jaebum for doing this. I hope you weren’t too hard on Yugyeom.”

Jaebum shook his head and looked at Yugyeom as he said, “No. I wasn’t. He just convinced me that I should do it for a friend.”

Eric nodded and said, “Well, why don’t you freshen up, and I’ll let you know when to turn into Prince Wang.”

Jaebum turned and walked out of the room. Eric looked at Yugyeom and said, “What did you tell Jaebum?”

Yugyeom sighed and said, “Well, I asked him if he was worried about Jinyoung.”

Junjin looked at Yugyeom and said, “Why would you ask him about Jinyoung?”

Yugyeom said, “Because, Jinyoung and Jaebum are longtime friends. They worked together too.”

Junjin’s eyes went wide and he said, “What? I never heard about this. What kind of job was Jinyoung in?”

Yugyeom looked at everyone and then back at Junjin as he said, “Jinyoung used to be an assassin.”

 

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s Note:

So what did you think of this chapter? Sorry this is kind of a boring chapter. But, I didn’t want too much going around too quickly.

So, apparently B.A.P and BTS know each other.

Yi Eun can turn into any shape he wants. Domestic or wild.

Jinyoung used to be an assassin with Jaebum, which Junjin didn’t know about.

Shinhwa wants Jaebum to become bait to lure Yi Eun out, by trying to become Prince Wang. Will that do the trick?

Sorry, to many of the fans who has Yi Eun as a bias. He's my bias too, but I noticed there aren't that many stories out there that has him as a weak person. So, I wanted to do something different for a change. And also, instead of having the females always being the damsels in distress, this time we have a male in distress (Yi Eun). And for those that are new to GOT7 and you don't know the names, Yi Eun is Mark Tuan's real name. I decided to use his real name, the same with Jackson. His real name is Ka Yee. Also, I used the real names for BTS too. 

 

If you like the story, please:

 

                           SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!