Chapter 16

To Protect...or Die to Protect

Zelo walks to the end of the hallway where there is a door. Zelo, notices that the hallway was dimly lit and he could see the shadows trying to reach out to him. He gets to the door and he knocks. The door opens and P.O moves aside and lets him in. Zico walks into the room as well. Zelo looks around the room and sees the men who are in the Federation, but he also notices the other Block B members. What surprises him is at the back of the room. Sitting in a little group was Mark, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jinyoung. They had their heads down.

Zelo looks at Zico and says, “So, what happened? You have outside help now?”

Zico snickered and said, “Yeah. These guys are from the Federation. They are here looking for a shapeshifter that has escaped.”

Zelo laughed and said, “Shapeshifters? Really? There’s no such thing.”

Zico smiled and said, “Well, we already have one. We just need the other one.”

Zelo looks around and says, “You do? Where?”

Zico points to the back and says, “Yi Eun Wang. Apparently, he’s related to Prince Ka Yee Wang. He’s also a shapeshifter.”

Zelo’s eyes went wide and he said, “Really? Let me see.”

Zico shakes his head and said, “I don’t think forcing him to shapeshift would be the best right now.”

Zelo looked at Zico and said, “What the , Zico. You getting soft now?”

Zico narrowed his eyes at Zelo and said, “Fine. YI EUN! Come here!”

Zico and Zelo watched as Mark walks over. Zelo notices that Mark looked different compared to the last time he met him. Mark stood next to Zico.

Zico said, “Zelo here, wants to see you shapeshift.”

Mark looked up and saw Zelo.

Zelo watched as Mark’s body suddenly started to change. Zelo bit the inside of his mouth to keep from cringing when he heard the cracking of Mark’s bones as he shapeshifts. Zelo’s eyes widened when he was looking at a grey-white wolf. The wolf looks at Zelo and growls.

Zico smiles and says, “See? He can change shape. Okay, Yi Eun you can change back.”

The wolf started to walk toward Zelo as he continued to growl. Zelo kept looking at the wolf and he moved backward as well. Zico stood up and s looked at each other with fear in their eyes. They’ve never seen the wolf do this before.

Zico looked at P.O and said, “Get the syringe.”

The wolf jumped and pushed Zelo to the floor. The wolf growled and showed his white canines to Zelo. Saliva was dripping off the sharp canines as the wolf’s mouth got closer to Zelo. The wolf was close enough to cause Zelo’s skin to sweat from the heat of the wolf’s breath. But, the wolf didn’t bite into Zelo. The wolf moved off of Zelo, stumbled and collapsed on the floor. Zelo sat up and watched as the wolf was slowly changing back into Mark.

Zico looks at Mark and then at Zelo and said, “That’s the first-time Yi Eun tried to kill someone other than us or the Federation. Wonder why he went after you?”

Zelo shrugged and said, “I don’t know. Maybe I look like someone that tried to harm him before.” Zelo stood up and watched as the guys from the Federation grabbed Mark and dragged him back to the others. They handed the others in the corner clothes for Mark.

Zelo said, “Who are the others?”

Zico looked over and said, “Those are the other shapeshifters we’ve had in our facility. I’ll introduce you to them later. Right now, we have more pressing matters to deal with.”

Meanwhile…

Outside, BTS, Shinhwa, and B.A.P. were all watching the video of what was going on with Zelo. Yongguk was smart enough to plant a camera on Zelo without him knowing. They watched as he was being pounced on by Mark. They looked at each other.

Shinhwa gasped when they saw the others in the background. JunJin said, “Oh man. Jinyoung, he’s alive.”

Jin said, “Yeah, so is Namjoon and Jungkook.”

Jackson said, “Wait. Where’s Youngjae?”

They looked at Jackson and Himchan said, “Youngjae? Who’s Youngjae?”

Jackson looked at him and said, “Youngjae is a friend of Yugyeom, Jaebum and I.”

They didn’t see him in the room. Jin said, “Maybe they have him in another room somewhere.”

Jackson sighed and said, “Damn, this is NOT good. Jaebum is going to be pissed when he finds out.”

Back in the house…

Back in the house, they watched as Zelo walked with Zico into another part of the house. Zico sat down at his desk while Zelo sat in a chair across from Zelo.

Zico said, “So, Zelo. What was the reason you parted with B.A.P?”

Zelo shrugged and said, “I don’t know. I think I was getting annoyed with them and Yongguk was too overprotective of me. I didn’t want to go along with their way of thinking anymore. I wanted to be on my own.”

Zico nodded and said, “And you thought about coming to work for Block B?”

Zelo nodded and said, “Yes. It was Kyung’s idea to come into Block B. He said that Block B gets the job done right.”

Zico chuckled and said, “Yes, Kyung was always smart…and reckless. Which is why Kyung isn’t here.”

Zelo nodded and said, “Who killed him?”

Zico sighed and said, “Those ing idiots that call themselves Shinhwa. Apparently, they’ve got another gang working for them. They’re called BTS.”

Zelo nodded and showed no emotion to the names. He said, “I heard from around that you are holding some of them here.”

Zico narrowed his eyes at Zelo and said, “Where did you hear that?”

Zelo was quick in his mind. Even though he didn’t know anything about the ones that Zico was holding, he has heard it from Shinhwa and BTS. Zelo said, “Kyung told me.”

Zico sighed and said, “The ones that you saw in the room is the leader from BTS named Namjoon. We also got the maknae from BTS named Jungkook. We have the brother of JunJin who is from Shinhwa. Plus, at the moment we are dealing with another one named Youngjae.”

Zelo nodded and said, “I see. They are all shapeshifters?”

Zico said, “They weren’t when they came here. But, now they are. Let’s see…the leader, Namjoon. He’s strong, but he can also blend in with his surroundings. We made him a panther. Next, is the maknae, Jungkook. He’s stronger than Namjoon, and he can be destructive. So, we made him a bear. Junjin’s little brother, Jinyoung. He’s cute and quiet, so we made him a cougar. And Youngjae. He’s being created right now. He’s playful yet can be dangerous, so we made him a leopard.”

Zelo nodded and said, “I see. Are they shapeshifters for the rest of their lives?”

Zico shook his head and said, “No. There is a cure, but it’s locked away.”

Zelo said, “So, what’s the point of creating these monstrosities?”

Zico smiles and says, “I want to rule Korea. I want to get rid of Shinhwa and everyone else who will go against me.”

Zelo said, “Why not just make them your slaves instead of killing them?”

Zico chuckled and said, “You can’t make Shinhwa into slaves. It’s pretty much impossible. The only alternative is to kill them.”

Zelo nodded and said, “And how are you planning on doing that?”

Zico smiles and says, “That’s why we have shapeshifters.”

Zelo says, “I see. Use the shapeshifters to kill Shinhwa.”

Zico nods and says, “Exactly. Plus, we get 2 birds with 1 stone. Kill Shinhwa, and in the process, if the shapeshifters get killed, oh well. There’s no use for shapeshifters in this world anymore.”

Zelo wanted to kill Zico right there for suggesting in killing the shapeshifters, but if what Zico says is going to happen, then there IS a chance Mark and the other shifters are going to end up dead.

Back outside...

They watched and listened to what Zico said. Suddenly, Jackson stands up and is about to run to the gate when Yongguk and Eric pull him toward the car.

Eric says, “What the hell are you planning on doing? You are either going to get yourself killed or Zelo.”

Jackson had tears in his eyes and said, “But...Mark.”

Yongguk said, “We know, but right now, we have to choice but to wait it out.”

Jackson looks at Yongguk and said, “On my brothers’ life. I can’t do this.”

Yongguk sighed and said, “I’m sorry, Jackson. But, it’s the only thing we can do.”

Jackson looked at Yongguk and pleaded, “Please, hyung. You have to help Mark. I’m afraid Zico is going to kill him.”

Yongguk shook his head as he watched Eric walk away and said, “No, he won’t. As long as Mark doesn’t do anything that would make Zico kill him. Right now, Zelo is doing everything in his power to get us enough intel so that we can break in and get the shifters out of there.”

Jackson sobbed out and fell to the ground on his . Yongguk bent down to help him up when another set of arms came over. Yongguk stood up and saw Jin standing there.

Jin said, “Go. I’ll look after him.”

Yongguk nodded and walked back to the group.

Jin knelt down in front of Jackson and said, “Jackson, listen to me. It will not do Mark any good if you break down right now. We need to be strong for him.”

Jackson wiped his eyes and said, “I know. But, I feel like I failed him.”

Jin sighed and said, “Why?”

Jackson sniffled and looked at Jin as he said, “Because, he ended up as an experiment, and now he’s back in there. I’m going to lose him. He’s the only family I have left.”

Jin wrapped his arms around Jackson and said, “You are not going to lose him. He is strong. But, right now, we need you to get a clear head and not fall apart.”

Jackson leaned back and looked at Jin. Jackson’s eyes were red and puffy as he said, “I’m sorry, hyung.”

Jin smiled and wiped Jackson’s eyes and said, “Why? You did nothing wrong.”

Jackson sighed and said, “Because, I’m being a baby right now.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No you’re not. I would be doing the same thing right now. But, I’ve learned to lean on my members for comfort. They have helped me through a lot. Now, I’m here to let them lean on me until we get Namjoon hyung and Jungkook back.”

Jackson sighed and said, “But, I have no one.”

Jin ruffled Jackson’s hair and said, “Silly. You have Shinhwa, B.A.P, BTS, Jaebum, AND Yugyeom. Don’t say you have no one. You may not have your physical family, but you’ve gained a new family and we’ll take care of you just like we’ve taken care of Mark while you were away.

Jackson smiled and said, “Thank you for looking out for him.”

Jin shook his head and said, “No problem. I love Mark. He is such a sweetheart, and if it was me, I would end up keeping him forever...not to mention torturing him with tickles.”

Jackson chuckled and Jin said, “See, there’s the Jackson I remember. We need you to be level headed so when we call upon you, you’ll be there to help us. Understand?”

Jackson nodded and said, “Yes, hyung.”

Suddenly, they heard Eric call them, “Hey, you guys better come over here.”

Jin and Jackson walked over and saw a black limo by the gate. Out walked a man with blonde hair and black leather from head to toe. His legs were very long and thin. They watched and wondered who this person was. Just then they jumped when the man pulled out a gun and shot both the guards. Another gun popped out from the limo and like a bomb blew the gate apart. Everyone looked at each other trying to figure out who this guy was.

The guy stood next to the limo when Zico and Block B ran down and stood at the gate entrance. Zico looked at the gate and then at the guy. He watched as the guy had his head down and smoking on the white cancer stick.

Zico said, “Who the are you? Look what you did to my gate.”

The guy lifted his head and Zico looked at him. The guy said, “Yeah? So what? You have something of mine, and I’m here to get it back.”

Zico laughed and said, “Oh? What would that be?”

The guy took another puff from the cancer stick and said, “Choi Youngjae.”

Zico’s face turned serious and said, “There’s no one here by that name.”

The guy sighed and took another puff. He knocked on the limo and all six doors of the limo opened. There stood six men with automatic weapons aimed at Zico and Block B. Zico looked at the men with the guns and then at the guy.

“So, who are you?”

The guy looked at Zico and said, “You don’t know me? I’m surprised. I’m known everywhere else.”

Zico shrugged and said, “As if I care. Now, who are you, or do I need to blow you away?”

The guy chuckled and said, “Really? You are going to threaten me?” The guy walked closer to Zico. Block B tensed up as they looked at him. P.O looked down and saw a gold necklace with the letters ‘BB’ on it. He looked up at the guy and was trying to figure out who would have BB on the necklace.

The guy walked back to the limo and he said something to the driver and driver stepped forward and aimed his gun at Zico and Block B.

The guy said, “I will give you on the count of 5 to hand over Choi Youngjae or I will kill each of you and then take what is mine.”

The guy stood there and started to count.

“1”

“2”

“3...you are losing my patience, Zico.”

“4”

Before the guy could get to 5, P.O opened his mouth.

“Wait! You’re BamBam, right?”

The guy stood there as Zico turned to look at P.O and said, “What?”

P.O said, “This is BamBam...Kunpimook Bhuwakul...from Thailand.”

Zico turned to look at the guy and said, “You are BamBam?”

The guy stood there and opened his arms and said, “You’ve heard of me?”

Zico’s face paled and he said, “You are the badass from Thailand.”

BamBam smiled and said, “Yes, I am. And this standing here with his gun aimed at you is my older brother Nichkhun. He and his group 2PM are here to get what is rightfully mine.”

Block B took a step back from Zico when they realized who was standing in front of them.

Watching off to the side...

Yongguk said, “Who is BamBam?”

BTS and Shinhwa both looked at him and said, “You don’t know who BamBam is?”

Yongguk shook his head and said, “No.”

Eric said, “He is the notorious leader of a gang called GOT4. He has a touchy trigger finger. Wherever he goes things are destroyed. His brother Nichkhun is about the same. He will kill pretty much anything and anybody.”

Yongguk said, “He mentioned Choi Youngjae.”

Eric said, “I’m guessing Youngjae was in his gang, and now he’s come back to get him.”

Hyesung says, “Wait, what’s going on now? Someone else is getting out of the car.”

Indeed two people in black hoods stepped out of the car and stood next to BamBam. They had their heads down but they held guns in their hands as well.

Zico narrowed his eyes and said, “I guess Youngjae is special to you.”

BamBam said, “You know the gang GOT4?”

Jaehyo says, “GOT4? What kind of name is that? I’ve never heard of them.”

BamBam looks at the hooded figures and they took the hoods off. BamBam looked back at Zico and says, “Meet the other two members of GOT4.”

There standing in front of Zico was none other than Kim Yugyeom and Im Jaebum.

 

To be continued...

 

Author’s note:

What did you think of this chapter?

 

So, you get an idea who is who...I forgot that Mark was a cat, not a dog...oops.

Mark is the cat. (can change into any wild or domestic cat)
Jinyoung is the cougar.
Jungkook is the bear.
Namjoon is the panther.
Youngjae is the leopard.

The Federation created each one to help them in taking down Shinhwa and all the other gangs.

Are you confused on who is Yugyeom and Jaebum? They were friends of Jackson, but now it seems like someone didn’t tell Jackson who they really were.

Yes, I added 2 PM, but they are just the backup.

This is getting intense and we haven’t even gotten to a fight sequence yet.

 

If you like this chapter and/or story, please...

 

                                                          SUBSCRIBE...COMMENT...UPVOTE!!!