Chapter 11

To Protect...or Die to Protect

“Master Andy…Mark has been kidnapped.”

Andy stood there and his face paled as he looked at the others in the room. He heard Jea crying on the other end and she was telling him her driver was dead.

Andy hung up after he told her that he’ll send another car to come and pick her up. He looked at Eric and said, “Call the bodyguards.”

Eric said, “What’s wrong?”

Andy sighed and said, “Mark’s been kidnapped.”

Everyone stood up quickly and J-Hope said, “WHAT?! How?”

Andy sighed and said, “Jea told me that they were putting groceries in the car and she didn’t realize the driver was dead, and the kidnappers came up behind her and stuck a gun in front of her as they took Mark.

Eric punched the numbers on his phone for the bodyguards but neither of them were picking up. He was having a bad feeling about this.

Minwoo looked at Eric and said, “You said that nothing is going to happen to Mark. We should’ve never let Mark go out unless we were with him.”

Suga said, “No one thought that this would happen?”

A few minutes later, they hear the door opening and saw Jea walk in along with the driver. He had some groceries in his hands, and Jea had some in her hands. They walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later, Jea walked into the living room where the others were still standing.

She walked over by Eric and said, “Master Eric. You need to get in touch with your allies and try to figure out how to get Mark back.”

JunJin said, “We don’t even know who kidnapped him.”

Jea sighed and said, “Block B.”

That got everyone’s attention. Shinhwa looked at Jea and Dongwan said, “What does Block B want with Mark?”

Jea shrugged and said, “They said something about stepping over boundaries and that you are no longer legends. Someone needs to help get Mark back. I can’t even think what they could be doing to him. That poor boy.”

Eric knew he has to do something. Jea can get very close with people, and she latched onto Mark, and now she’s not going to let go. She is going to keep pestering him to get Mark back. He needs to figure something out until Jackson finds out his kid brother has been kidnapped.

Eric walked into the den and picked up the phone. He dialed a number and waited. He heard a male voice on the other end.

“Yoboseyo.”

Eric said, “Joonhong is Yongguk there?”

Joonhong sighed and said, “Yeah, let me get him.”

Eric waited and he could hear Joonhong in the background yelling for Yongguk. Eric chuckled and could picture Joonhong running around yelling.

Another voice came on the phone, “What’s up hyung?”

Eric sighed and said, “Our boy, Mark, has been kidnapped by Block B. We are going to your help.”

Yongguk sighed and said, “Okay. Let me inform the rest of the group and then we’ll come over to your house.”

Eric nodded and said, “Thanks, Yongguk.”

They hung up and Eric looked at picture sitting on his desk. It had Shinhwa and BTS in the picture and right in the middle of them was Mark. He smiled a little as he looked at the camera.

Eric sighed and walked out of the den. He walked into the living room and said, “B.A.P is coming to the house soon. We’ll be able to figure out where Block B is holding Mark and why they want him.”

Jin spoke and said, “Do you think they could be working with the Federation?”

Dongwan shrugged and said, “Doubtful. They don’t like us, because we’ve done a lot for Seoul, since we became a gang that helps to keep the people safe.”

An hour later, there was a knock on the door. Eric went over and opened it. There standing was all six members of B.A.P. They walked in and Eric closed the door and led them to the living room, where the other Shinhwa members were and BTS.

They stood up and bowed to B.A.P. BTS has been living in America for a while, so they didn’t know that Shinhwa had another gang holding the fort until they came back.

Eric stood next to Yongguk and said, “Bangtan, let me introduce you to the group that has been keeping our seat warm while we were in America. Next to me is the leader, Yongguk. The one next to him is Himchan, Daehyun, and Youngjae is next to him. The two youngest leaning against the wall is Jongup and Joonhong.”

BTS bowed and Jin said, “It’s nice to meet you all.” Jin looked at Eric and said, “Okay, we need to figure out where Mark is and why he was taken.”

Yongguk spoke, “Himchan and I were thinking that Block B took your boy because they either want ransom for him, or they are working with someone.”

Jin said, “See, I told you. Block B could be working with the Federation.”

Daehyun said, “The Federation? What is that?”

BTS looked at each other and then Jin said, “Eric hyung, you didn’t tell them about the Federation.”

Yongguk said, “Okay, can someone explain to me what is going on?”

Eric said, “Mark’s real name is Yi Eun Wang. We are keeping him safe from the Federation that makes shifters slaves.”

Jongup said, “Wait. Wang. Isn’t that the name of the Prince from China?”

Shinhwa looked at Jongup and Andy said, “Yes. Yi Eun is actually the younger brother of Prince Ka Yee Wang.”

Jongup walked over to Yongguk and said, “Well, that changes everything. Block B has the Wang sibling because they want the Prince.”

Yongguk shook his head and said, “No. There’s something else there.”

Youngjae said, “Wait, you said shifter. Yi Eun is a shape shifter?”

Shinhwa nodded and Andy said, “Yi Eun was a slave in the Federation, and his brother broke him out. Now the Federation is after both Ka Yee and Yi Eun. We promised Ka Yee that we would protect his brother while he’s still in America.”

Yongguk sighed and said, “We’ve seen our share of shifters. There have been a few here in Korea. But, they disappeared soon after we found out about them.”

JunJin said, “The Federation probably got to them. The Federation actually has a few of our friends in their facility and they are making them shifters. They want to do a switch.”

Himchan said, “What do you mean?”

Andy said, “The Federation will give us back Youngjae, Jinyoung, Namjoon, and Jungkook if we give them Ka Yee and Yi Eun.”

Daehyun sighed and said, “So, they were not normally shifters? They were created?”

Eric nodded and said, “Yes. The Federation wanted people who were shifters to help with ruling the world. But, Prince Ka Yee didn’t want that for his brother.”

Yongguk looked at Eric and said, “So, what is it you want us to do?”

Eric said, “Help us. Help us find Block B and Yi Eun. We don’t know what Block B could be doing right  now to Yi Eun. Nor do we know if they are giving Yi Eun back to the Federation.”

Jongup said, “So, this Prince Ka Yee, he doesn’t know that his brother has been kidnapped?”

Eric shook his head and said, “No. We don’t know what he’s going to do when he finds out that his brother is out of our sight.”

Joonhong and Jongup both said, "We’ll help you hyung.”

Himchan stood up and walked over to the two maknaes and hit them on the side of their heads and said, “Be quiet. We haven’t said anything yet. Don’t get so ahead of yourselves.”

Joonhong and Jongup rubbed the place they were hit, as Himchan pushed them to sit down. Himchan looked at Shinhwa and then at Yongguk.

Yongguk was about to say something when Jea walked in with tea for everyone. She stepped back and said, “Just so you know, I really like Master Mark. He was such a sweet young gentleman, and you can ask Master Eric, I don’t just fall for anyone. I saw Master Mark and I knew that he needed some motherly love and other people that show how much they care. Masters Shinhwa and Masters BTS have been really nice to Master Mark. I feel like it was my fault that he got kidnapped.”

Shinhwa and BTS listened to Jea talking and they knew that it wasn’t Jea’s fault, but she is a stubborn woman and she’ll feel guilty until they get Mark back.

Jea bowed to them and walked out of the living room. Yongguk stood up and said, “Eric hyung. B.A.P would like to help you save Mark. We don’t like what the Federation is doing to these young people by making them into something they are not.”

Eric smiled and said, “Thank you, Yongguk. When you get the chance, if you could let the others know, it would be appreciated. We need all the help we can get.”

Yongguk nodded and said, “Sure thing.”

For the rest of the night, Shinhwa, BTS, and B.A.P talked about how to get Mark and the others out of the Federation’s facility.

Back in America…

Jaebum and Yugyeom were playing cards in the Shinhwa Mansion when there was a knock at the door. Jaebum and Yugyeom looked at each other and they walked over to the front door. Jaebum opened the door.

“Yes, can I help you?”

A figure with a hood over its head, as seeing it’s raining out, said, “Is Shinhwa here?”

Jaebum shook his head and said, “No. They are not here. Do you want to dry off from the rain?”

The figure walked into the Mansion and Jaebum closed and locked the door. He turned around and just as he looked at the figure, it took the hood off. There standing in front of him was a blonde man.

“Jackson!”

Jackson turned to look and saw Yugyeom. Jackson smiled and said, “Yugyeom, how are you?”

Yugyeom smiled and said, “I’m fine. How are you?”

Jackson said, “Fine. Just a little wet.” Jackson looked around and said, “So, this is the Shinhwa Mansion. So, where is everyone?”

Yugyeom looked at Jaebum and then at Jackson as he said, “Um…they left.”

Jackson said, “Wait. What do you mean they left? Where’s Mark?”

Jaebum walked towards them and said, “Mark went with them.”

Jackson narrowed his eyes at them and said, “Why didn’t Mark stay around? Where did they go?”

Jaebum said, “They took Mark to Korea. He will be safer there than here in America.”

Jackson looked at Jaebum and said, “Mark wouldn’t just go along with them. Did they force him to go?”

Yugyeom bit his bottom lip and said, “Um…Jackson be reasonable. They had to find a way to get Mark on the plane to Korea.”

Jackson looked at Yugyeom. Yugyeom took a step back from seeing how pissed Jackson was and he said, “What.did.you.do?”

Yugyeom swallowed a lump in his throat and he said, “We…We had to drug him because he wasn’t right in his head.”

Jackson clenched his hands into fists and said, “How could you do that to him? You should’ve left him here. I would’ve come back for him.”

Yugyeom said, “Eric was the one that wanted Mark to go along with them.”

Jackson shook his head and said, “I should’ve never left Mark with Shinhwa.”

Jaebum said, “Shinhwa aren’t all bad. They are trying to keep Mark safe as much as they can.”

Jackson was angry and hurt that his brother is gone. Yugyeom walked over and touched him. Jackson spun around and punched Yugyeom in the cheek causing him to fall to the floor. Jaebum ran over to Yugyeom and helped him up.

Jackson said, “So, if they left, why are you both still here?”

Jaebum said, “Eric wanted us to be here, so that we could convince us to go to Korea, so that you can be with Mark.”

Jackson said, “He wanted you to bring me to Korea?”

Yugyeom nodded and rubbed his cheek saying, “Of course. The Shinhwa plane came back, and all we have to do is get on the plane and meet up in Korea, and you’ll be able to see Mark.”

Jackson sighed and ran his hands over his face as he looked at them and said, “Okay. Let’s go. I want to get to Korea and see Mark as quickly as possible.”

Yugyeom and Jaebum nodded. Jaebum got in the driver’s seat while Jackson got in the passenger seat and Yugyeom in the backseat. He drove to the small airport that held the plane. They got on the plane and flew the long way to Korea. Jackson was thinking about Mark the whole time. He’s hoping that Mark won’t be too upset that Jackson hasn’t contacted him. Jackson was busy trying to help Mark.

Shinhwa Mansion, Korea

The next morning, BTS, and B.A.P met up with Shinhwa at the mansion. They laid out diagrams of the facility and circles on the map of where Block B is residing at. They were drinking some tea while talking, as the maids, and other staff were busy cleaning the rest of the house. Just then the doorbell rang. Jea walked over and opened the door. She smiled.

“Master Yugyeom, Master Jaebum. You’re here.”

Jaebum and Yugyeom walked in and Jea looked outside and saw another man standing there. He had a black baseball cap on over his blonde hair. Jea smiled and said, “I take it you’re Master Jackson?”

Jackson walked in and looked around. The mansion looked the same as the one in America, but this one was more fancier. He looked at Jea and said, “Where is Shinhwa?”

Jea looked at Yugyeom and Jaebum and then led Jackson into the living room. Jea said, “Master Shinhwa, we have a guest.”

Shinhwa, BTS, and B.A.P looked up at Jea as she stepped to the side and in walked Jackson.

Shinhwa and BTS stood up quickly and bowed to him, but Jackson just stood there. He looked at Shinhwa and BTS and said, “Where is Mark?”

Shinhwa and BTS looked at each other and Andy walked over to Jackson and said, “Why don’t you have a seat? You must be tired from your flight?”

Jackson lightly pushed Andy away and said, “Is Mark here?” Jackson looked around and called out, “MARK?! MARK?! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

Jackson ran into the dining room, kitchen, the den, even outside, but could find Mark. He looked at Jea and said, “Which room is Mark’s?”

Jea pointed upstairs and Jackson ran up the stairs.

Andy looks at Eric and says, “You’re going to have to tell him what happened to Mark.”

Yongguk said, “Hyung, who is that?”

Eric looked at Yongguk and said, “That is Jackson Wang. Or Prince Ka Yee Wang.”

B.A.P’s eyes went wide and Yongguk said, “That is Prince Wang? Oh my. So, wait. The shifter is Mark, who is his brother. So, is Mark a Prince as well?”

Andy sighed and said, “It’s a little more complicated than that. Mark was taken when he was a baby. He never knew he was born in royalty. Jackson was the only one that has a title. Mark grew up as a slave. His title is pretty much Slave Yi Eun.”

They heard running down the stairs and into the living room. Jackson stood there huffing and puffing as he glared at Eric and said, “Where is Mark? Where are you hiding him?”

Andy stood up and walked over to Jackson and put his hand on Jackson’s shoulder and said, “Jackson, calm down.”

Jackson glared at Andy and said, “Don’t tell me to calm down! While in America, I find out that Shinhwa decided to pack up and leave, AND take my brother with them. Not tell me of course. Then, I find out from Yugyeom and Jaebum. I fly to Korea, and come here only to NOT find Mark! Do NOT tell me to calm down!”

Andy took a few steps back as Eric stood up and said, “Jackson, Mark is gone.”

 

To be continued….

 

Author’s Note:

What did you think of this chapter?

Oh man, Jackson is now in Korea and he’s demanding to know where Mark is. Andy is trying to console him, but Jackson doesn’t want to be consoled. He wants his brother. Eric finally told Jackson. Uh oh.

I have a feeling there is going to be a fight between Jackson and Eric after what he said. B.A.P finally got to see Jackson. I wonder what is going to happen?

I know I haven’t posted anything about what is going on with Mark and Block B. I will, but when the time is right.

 

If you like this story, please:

 

                                              SUBSCRIBE…COMMENT…UPVOTE!!!