Chapter 2

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylees Pov;

*Beep beep beep*

I woke up to the sound of my retched alarm clock blasting in my ear. I roll over and slam my hand down on it to shut it up, whilst glancing at the time, it read 6:30am, ahhhhhh that's right it's going off at this ungodly hour as today's my first day at my new school here in Seoul!

School starts at 8:30am (a/n I'm not sure what time school actually starts in Korea so I just guesstimated lol XD) wich leaves me roughly an hour and forty five minutes to get ready, as it only takes 10-15 minutes to walk to school.

i get up slowly and drag myself into the shower and get cleaned up before getting dressed in my school uniform, and brushing through  my hair deciding to leave it out instead of tying it up.

By the time I come down stairs it's now 7:30am, yes just showering and getting ready takes me an hour as I'm slow and lazy and like to take my own merry time getting ready.

After toasting some bread I smear some of my beloved Vegemite all over it, yes I brought a lot of Vegemite over with me as I cannot survive without vegemite ok, don't judge.

I sit down toast in hand and flick on the Tv to waste time while eating breakfast as Auntie and Uncle have already left for work and won't be back till late tonight, I settle for some morning news and willy away what's left of the remaining time before I have to leave.

8:15am and it's time I leave for school, I make sure to bring the small map Auntie gave me last night so I don't get lost on the way, while walking I plug in my earphones and jam to my favourite group EXO (a/n XD) .

 

[arrived at school]

After arriving at Seoul High I make my way over to the office to pick up my timetable and whatever else I may need. After receiving my timetable I proceed onto finding my class room 2B, while walking around looking for the classroom I noticed that many students are staring at me.... Oh yeah that's right probably because I'm a foreigner who has green eyes and golden blonde hair and am looking rather lost which I am! I can speak and understand Korean due to the fact my parents forced me to learn it as our company deals a lot with Korean Companies and now we even have our own company branch here in Korea, only thing is Hangul is not my strong suit I can read it just not very well, so learning over here shall be interesting but hopefully actually living in Korea might improve my reading abilities faster!

Staring at the top of each door for so many class rooms I have finally found 2B!!! As I head over to the door I didn't notice someone come from the opposite direction.

*smack

I walk straight into someone and fall back onto my , I pull myself up dusting of anything on my bum and look up to whoever I walked into, it was a he and he had the nastiest look on his face.

"Aish, watch where your going for crying out loud! You run into me but you haven't even apologised, great manners you have!"

This guy was was basically growling at me with such a mean glint in his eye.

My eyes widen ever so slightly and I just kind of walk swiftly past not sparing another glance at him as people like him are the people I can't deal with the most.

 

No ones Pov;

Jaylee didn't noticed but the angered boy stared after her as she walked into the class room.

 

Jungkooks Pov;

Ah for crying out loud what a ty morning! That stupid dweeb me and the boys like to bully transferred out to another school, who are we gonna bully and entertain ourselves with now?

I had my head down with frustration as I was walking to class and then *bam* someone walks right into me.

"Aish, whatch where your going for crying out loud! You run into me but you haven't even apologised, great manners you have!" I say to whoever bumped into me as they were getting up and dusting them self off. I finally look at the person in question and it turns out to be a girl, a foreigner to be exact she has long golden blonde hair and big green eyes and she was small with a petite body.

Something sparked my interest.

Her eyes widen as she looked at me and she the turns and hurriedly walks into the classroom not even giving me a second glance.

"Huh, does she not understand Korean? This could be interesting" I say to myself as a smile forms on my lips.

" Woah, Jungkook what are you smiling about this early in the morning?" I turn around to see my buddies Jimin and V coming over to where I was standing, I jerk my chin in the direction of the new girl who was awkwardly standing in the classroom, Jimin and V quickly look over to where I pointed at and both their jaws drop open.

"Holy hell she's pretty!!"? They both say in unison.

I snort, "pretty? Must be something wrong with both your eyesight, you pabo!" I say as I steal another look at her.

"No, our dear Jungkookie, you are the one who's blind!"

"Ah, anyway, I think we have found our new target guys." I smirk just as the bell rings signalling that class is about to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ayoo guys chapter 2 is done! And Kookie has made his grand appearance yay!! Anyway to any dear readers was this chap any better than the last??? XD

i hope as chapters go on I get better at writing and make the chaps a bit longer? Again I apologise for any mistakes made lol