Chapter 4

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee Pov;

Well its been a week now since i started attending school here at Seoul High, and well things have only gotten worse and worse, Jungkook has been bullying me more and more by the day and it dosent help that i have every class the same as him.

I make my way through the school gates and i pick up my walking pace as i have only 5 minutes left to get to class before the bell rings, i peek my head through my class doorway and see that thankfully Jungkook hasnt made it to school just yet. I casually make my way over to our table and pull out my seat and sit down takng out my books and pens that i will need for the class ahead.

*Ring Ring Ring*

The bell rings just as Jungkook come through the class room door.

"Safe!" he says as he throws his hands up in celebration, the rest of the class just laughs along with him while i scoff and turn and look out of the window beside me.

Jungkook make his way over and sits down in his seat beside me while pushing my pens off the table, i roll my eyes and scowel while picking them up of the floor and placing then back on the table.

"Good morning there . Ready for another fun filled day?" he says while smirking his signature annoying smirk at me. It seems as though he still thinks i dont speak Korean... ah well i shrug to myself and look forwards towards the board as Miss Oh walks in and greets the class.

JungKooks Pov;

I walk into class just as the bell rings,

"Safe!" i say and thorw my hands up in celebration of not being late. The rest of the class all laugh with me as i walk over to my seat where that stupid foreigner sits, i pull out my chair and sit down pucshing all of her pens that were neatly placed on her side of the table to the ground. I see her sigh and roll her eyes at my action as she reaches down and picks up her pens and places them back onto the table.

"Good morning there , ready for another fun filled day?" i say sarcasticly to her, geez she really should learn Korean if she wants to live here in Korea, thats just normal to do so when you move to a new country right?

Jaylee Pov;

The rest of class flys on past rather quicly and it was lunch time before i knew it, 'yesss im sooo hungery!'

I make my way over to the cafeteria and order the lunch that i felt like eating today, i pick up my lunch tray and ive decide that i will eat lunch inside today as it is rather cold outside at the moment, i walk my way over to an empty table near the back corner as i have not made any friends here at school yet, if i make any at all, the students here seem to keep their distance from me for some odd reason, the only person so far that has paid any sort of attention to me is that Jungkook and how do i wish that he just idnored me like the rest of the school does.

While i am munching away on my delicious lunch i happen to glance up just as Jungkook walked into the cafetiria, unluckilywe made eye contact and i quickly look away as a dark smirk emerges on his face.

Suddenly the whole cafetiria goes eerily quiet as i feel soup being poured all over me, i drop what i was about to put intomy mouth and look at whoever poured the soup over me, and of course it was no other than that absolute Jungkook.

"Yah! ! Who said that an ugly girl like you could sit and ear in MY cafetiria? Hmmm?" he half yells at me with a voice that was again scarily deep. I abruptly get up and leave before the tears have a chance to run down my cheeks.

I pass by my locker take out my PE uniform and head over to the toilets to change and clean myself up at least i little bit, tears now falling down my face. After cleaning myself up and changing i look at mt phone and see that there is still about 10 minutes left before class resumes. 'ah just great what am i going to do for 10 minutes, i surely wont go back to that damn hell hole of a cafetiria!' I decided to brace the cold weather outside and make my over to the bench next to the soccer feilds where i sat on the first day of school, tears still streaming down my cheeks i just cant seem to stop them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys Chapter 4 is here!!! XD i really hope you guys like it and thank you to all my dear subscribers!!!! i super appreciate it!!! ^^

next chapter Jaylee is going to speak korean!!! and i will either update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow, ill see how i feel lol XD

So guys feel free to leave comments on how you like the story so far, i would love to know if anyone is enjoying it!!! :D