Chapter 5

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jimin's Pov;

I was enjoying eating my lunch with one of my best friends V, we were both eating already as we were starving and couldnt be bothered waiting for Jungkook to get here. I look up and see that Jungkook has finally gotten here, i raise my hand ready to signal him that wer wer seated over here but i saw that he was smirking at someone over in the far side of the cafetiria, ' who is he looking at?' i look over to where Jungkook was still currently looking and i saw that it was the pretty blonde foreigner girl.

"Ah geeze, whats he going to do now?" i accidently mumble out loud.

"Who do what?" V asks me with a mouth full of food looking like a hamster.

"Dont worry V, just keep eating your lunch." i say to him and he just shrugs and continues eating his food happily.

I keep my eyes trained on Jungkook curious of what he may or may not do, i watch him walk over to the blonde girl with a bowl of soup in his hand, 'Oh no!' i see him tip the soup all over the girl, she freezes and looks up to see that it was Jungkook who poured the soup all over her, she abruptly gets up and swiftly leave the cafetiria, as she was just about to exit through the door i could of sworn i saw her lift up her hands to her eyes, "Is she crying?'

As i turn back around Jungkook sit down with us and is laughing pretty hard.

"Did you see that? Ah that was so funny! She looked like she had seen a ghost, i havent laughed this hard in a long time!" Jungkook says still clutching his stomache as he laughs. This to be honest is so not Jungkook, he dosent normally take it this far when bullying grils it usually stops at just some verbal abuse, heck he dosent usually girls full stop, what makes this girl so different to make him go to this extent?

My toughts go back to the girl and i wonder if shes ok? Was she really crying from what i saw earlier? I push my seat back and get up from the chair.

"Ah guys ill be back, im just gonna go to the toilet." i say to both Jungkook and V before leaving in the direction i saw the girl leave a little bit earlier.

I wander around the halls in search of where the girl had went to, i was about to give up and go back to the cafetiria when i spot a flach of gold in my peripheral vision, 'found you.' Just as i was about to approach her the damn stupid bell rings. I watch her from the hall as she gets up and turns to head off to class, as she turns i catch a glance at her face and see the tear mark on her cheeks from crying, and how can she be so pretty even after crying? I so dont understand why Jungkook bullys her so much?

Jaylee's Pov;

*Ring Ring Ring*

The bell rings and i stand  up and turn to make my way back to class, oh how i wish i didnt have to go back, i really dont want to deal with that jerk face Jungkook anymore than what i already have.

I turn into class and stop dead in my tracks as i make instant eye contact with Jungkook and of course hes wearing that cold smirk on his face, i continue my way over to my seat and sit down, taking out my pens and books out once again and place them  on my left side as to avoid a re-peat of Jungkook pushing my pens off of the table.

Miss Oh walks in and starts her lesson writing this and that on the board infront of us, not even 15 minutes has passed and another teacher walks in and approaches Miss Oh and whipsers something in her ear. As the other teacher leaves our class Miss Oh turns to face us.

"Ok listen everyone i have to head off to a very important meeting with all the other teachers now, i turst that you all will behave for the rest of class, i am allowing you to self study ok?" Miss Oh says and the class just replies with a Yes.

Miss Oh leaves and we all obediantly just start self studying, well all except one and you can guess who that is, yes its no other than the jerk himself Jungkook.

Jungkook sees this opportunity to start openly harrasing me as he knows none of the other students will interfere.

"Yah, can you really not understand Korean?" he asks me as i just ignore him and continue on with what i was doing. I feel him tap my forearm repeatedly and as i give in and turn to look at him he reaches over and grabs a handfull of my hair and leans in really close to my face not breaking eye contact, my eyes widen as i can feel his breath hit my face from the close proximity.

"It seems that you really cant understand Korean, are you stupid or what? Like really who moves to and enrolls in a foreign school without learning the language first? All though it is stupid it does make it easier for me to bully you." he says as he pushes my head back onto the wall and lets go of my hair but still holding eye contact. 'Ah that hurt!' i sigh in pain as i myself dont break the eye contact.

"Ah for f**k sakes." I say slightly under my breath. (A/n this colour will be used from now on when someone speaks in english, and the normal black will be for Korean as it will be the main language used.)

"What was that? Wrong language ." Jungkook hisses at me.

"Yah, you arrougent , i think you the one that is the supid one here. Of course i learned Korean before moving here!" i say back to him and tilt my chin the direction of my work book that had most of my notes written down in Hangul.

Jungkooks eyes widen after i said that, it seems it took him a few minutes to process that i spoke to him for the first time and in Korean too, he glances down towards my book that i motioned too and his eyes widen ever so slighly more. He seems to have processed all the things ive said as his eyes return back to the cold glare he usually gives me.

"Yah, how dare you attempt to make a fool out of me!" he now yells at me and the rest of the class turn and look in our direction. He reaches over and takes another handfull of my hair but yanks me towards him this time. Our faces are only 1 or 2 inches away and the feel of his hot breath on my face returns. We stay like that for what seems forever with Jungkook never breaking eye contact and im using up all my inner strengh to also not back down.

"You are really gonna cop it now ." He growls at me with a voice so low that it sent shivers down my spine. Jungkook tugs really hard at my hair before harshly shoving me away again.

I hastily pack my stuff into my bag and run out of the class and head home not caring that im leaving school early without a notice, and frankly i dont care ive used up all my strength of not breaking down right infront of Jungkook.

I get home an walk upstairs right to my room not bothering to change out of my uniform i can do that later, i drop down onto my bead face down and cry into my pillow, i cried for so long that i didnt notice that i slipped away into subconciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys, chapter 5  is up tonight as well and yes Jiminie made an appearance!! hmmm i wonder will he turn out to be a possible love rival/interest? *wiggles eyebrows*. Also it is nearly time for Jaylee and Jungkook to find out that they will be in arranged marriage!

As usual guys feel free to please leave a comment of your thoughts on the story so far it would be greatly appreciated!! :D :D