Chapter 11

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jungkook"s Pov;

"Hi Jagiya, im homem where's my welcome home kiss?" I ask and i can feel my lip's twitch up into a smirk. I watch as Jaylee's eyes widen at what i had just said and she chokes on the drink she was currently sipping at. I walk over walk over with a fake look of concern written all over my face as she continues to cough and back up with every step i take towards her. She stops with when her back hits the edge of the kitchen bench, her eye's darting from side to side looking for an escape route. I place one arm on either side of her on the bench as i lean in towards her to bring my eyes level with hers, My eye's darken as i slightly start  to get angry when she still dosen't look me in the eye's. I bring my arms in so they are now brushing against her own in attempt to get her to look at me. She freeze's and finally brings her face around so she's looking into my eye's, her own eye's wavering slightly with what seem's to be 'fear?' I draw back ever so slightly.

"Relax Princess, i ain't going to do anything." I scoff.

"What make's you think that i'd even want to do something to such an ugly girl?" I say as i finally let her out of the trap my arms made around her.

"Oh and by the way, no need to make dinner i have already eaten." I say as i am about to leave, but before i head out of the room i take some clothes out of one of my boxes as  glance at her once more and her whole demeanor has changed, she looks like she has completely shut out her emotions and is now an empty shell, her eye's look lifeless. I pause for a brief moment at the entrance to the hallway, this time i really do feel a tiny bit of concern towards her.

Jaylee's Pov; 

"Relax Princess, i ain't going to do anything, what makes you think i would want to do anything to such an ugly girl?" He say's as he finally takes his arms away and steps back. He continyues to say something else to me but i don't hear it as my mind was replaying what he had just said over and over again. I shut away my emotions and stare blankly at the ground not paying attention to anything at all as i attempt to block out the bad memories from my previous school (A/N refer to chapter 1) My attempts fail as i sink to my knee's as a tear slowly falls down my cheek as i start to re-call those unwanted memories. I move over to the lounge before Jungkook comes back out and catches me in my weakend state, that's the last thing i want or need right now.

After about twenty minutes Jungkook come's back out and seem's as though he has taken a shower as the tips of his hair are damp and he is now wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and a black Stussy T-shirt. I watch him as he moves over to the rest of his boxes and starts moving them into the bedroom. After a while i have re-gained my composure a little bit now and as i stand up ready to walk to the bedroom Jungkook comes back out again.

"Yah, you sleep on the couch, im taking the bed." He say's and i just meakly nod at him as i am to tired to argue with him and frankly he scares me a little bit.

"Can i atleast take a shower and change?" I quietly ask as i stare at the floor at our feet. He dosen't answer but he moves aside allowing me to pass, i guess i take that as a yes?

I walk to the bed with Jungkook following behind me, i open the door to the bedroom and make a beeline over to the wardrobe and grab some comfortable clothes to sleep in and a clean towel. I quickly walk over to the bathroom, not sparing a glance at Jungkook so i don't piss him off. After showering and changing, i throw my clothes into the small weaved basket that i had prepared earlier before Jungkook had arrived home. I crack open the door and peek my head through to see where Jungkook is, he's already spraweld out on the bed playing with his phone i make a dash over to the door to the bedroom while he isn't paying attention. I heave a sigh of relief once im on the other side as i succsesfully escaped. I pad my way barefoot back to the lounge and realise that i had forgotten blankets, well looks like i will have to do without tonight as i am NOT going back in there. I lat down on the couch and try to get as comfortable as possible before swiftly falling asleep.

Jungkook's Pov;

After having a shower i head back out to the living room where all my boxes are neatlty stacked. I notice that Jaylee has move herself over to the lounge by now, a small bit of colour has come back into her face and she no longer looks whithdrawn anymore. I carry my boxes one by one into the bedroom and neatly organise my clothes into the wardrobe and unpack anything else that i have brought with me. After i have finally finished sorting out all my things i walk out to find Jaylee and tell her to sleep on the couch as there is no way im sleeping on the couch and i ain't going to share the bed either. Jaylee gets up as i walk over to the lounge where she was sitting.

"Yah you sleep on the loune, im taking the bed." She just weakly nods at me and i notice that there are dried up tear stains on her cheeks. Was what i said earlier that bad to make her cry? It can't be, i didn't even yell at her, it has to be for some other reason right?

"Can i atleast shower and change?" She asks while staring at the floor at our feet, her not looking at me is making me feel slightly angery again but i control myself and step to the side allowing her to pass me. I follow behind her to the bedroom still slightly angry but also a bit curious as to what had made her cry earlier.

I climb onto the bed and plop myself down and stare up at the ceiling above me still wondering why she was crying. 'Jeeze Jungkook get it together.' I give up and start playing games on my phone. About twenty minutes later i notice the door creak open a bit and Jaylee pop's her head out, i stile a laugh at her action 'cute', i mentally slap myself. 'What the hell was that?' I re-gain myslef and continue playing my game. Once Jaylee spots me sprawled on the bed with my phone in my hands, she makes a dash out of the bedroom door and closes it behind her.

[An Hour and a Half Later]- Still Jungkook's Pov;

I am still wide awake with a slightly quilty concious for making Jaylee sleep on the lounge in the living room, i can imagine how uncomfortable that would be, i slap myself on my cheek trying to stop myslef from thinking about her, 'Yah Jeon Jungkook! Get your head screwed on straight! Who care's about her!' I give up and softly walk out to the living room and i find Jaylee fast asleep curled up into a tight ball. I notice that she didn't bring a blanket out with her and she's shivering. I quickly head back into the bedroom and i come out holding a thick blanket. I lay the blancket over her tiny sleeping body gently and i feel another warm feeling flood through me, the same as the other night outside of the resturaunt as she snuggles into the blanket. I sit down on the floor beside the lounge and watch her sleeping face. Her blonde bangs falling over her face and i gently brush the back behind her ear carefull not to wake her up. I fold my arms and rest them on the couch bedside Jaylee and i prop my my chin on top if my arms. 'I was lying before, your not ugly, you are actually really pretty' i admit to myself and before i know it i have fallen asleep right next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guysssss Chapter 11 is now here!!! how did you like it??? XD and Jungkookie is starting to soften towards her! who do u think will wake up first the next morning??? XDDDD anywho as usuall thanks to all my subbies and commenters!!! please do keep them comming as it gives me energy to write!!! Alsooooo i may not be able to update for a couple days because of work and i gotta think up some more chapters!!! sorry!!!!! *does 90 degree bow* but i promise not to be away for too long just a couple days!!!!!!!!