Chapter 16

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

"I... I think i like you."

I sit frozen to my seat eye's wide as i stare at Jimin, not sure what to make out of what he has just said. Memories now flashing back from my past experiance of romance and liking and love, with these memories flushing back my eye's turn doubtful as i look at Jimin, the trauma from what i experianced with Connor (A/N refer to chapter 1 if needed)  has left me suspicious of situations like this but i also know that Jimin would't do something like what Connor did so i think i can probably trust his words, but do i even like Jimin that way? I don't feel anything special towards him, i like him but just as a really good friend, but i don't know if i can actually tell him that.

"Jaylee-ah, it's alright you don't have to give me an answer straight away, i can wait." Jimin softly say's to me. Not being able to form any words at this moment i just simply nod at his words. We finish our lunches in silance and prepare ourselve's to leave for home.

"Bye Jaylee-ah, see you at school!" He say's as he starts to walk off.

"Bye, Jimin Oppa!" I reply as i wave at him.

On the way home i decide not to go straight to the appartment as thoughts are still currently flying around in my head from Jimin's confession earlier, i wander around the street's till i come across a small children's park, i walk over to the swings and plop myself down on one and start to rock myself back and forth. 'I'm pretty sure i don't like Jimin that way... I think.' Suddenly an image of Jungkook goe's through my mind and my heart flip flop's again inside my chest, seriously whats wrong with me? Should i go see a doctor?' I keep swinging humming to myself untill a thought hit's me, 'what if Jungkook finds out that Jimin has confessed to me? He blows a fuse about me just hanging out with him let alone a confession!' That thought give's me the strength i need to turn Jimin down and i need to do it first thing on Monday at school before Jungkook possibly finds out. I look down at my phone to check the time and OMG it's 7:30pm! I've been sitting here for so long! I feel a drop hit my hand and i look up to the sky and see that very and i mean very dark clouds are starting to come closer, ', i better hurry home before the storm!' I basically sprint all the way home and walk through the door puffing as i close it behind me.

"YAH! Where have you been all this time? It's nearly 8:00pm already!!!" I jump as i hear Jungkook yell at me from the living room.

"Scratch that! I know you have been with Jimin all day." Coldness and anger making it's way back into Jungkook's eye's.

"Ho...How did you know i was with Jimin?" I stutter and refruse to make eye contact with him.

"I saw the text message from him this morning." Hearing this makes me snap my eyes to his.

"You looked through my phone?" Anger now rising in my own voice. I watch him as he just shrugs in response.

"Why the are you going through my stuff?" My voice getting louder and louder.

"What's mine is yours, right wifey?"

"Argh this again! Let me explain it to you again ! One, i am not yet leagally your wife yet and Two, like i said before all this marriage will be is a stupid piece of paper and trust me i will file for divorce as soon as i am able to! So DON'T ever go through my stuff again nor tell me what i can and can't do!" I yell at him at the top of my voice. Jungkook's eye's turn the coldes't i have ever seen, anger and frustration visible on his face as he just turns away and walk's down the hallway and enters the dance room.

Jungkook's Pov;

I hear Jaylee come in the door finally, i have been angry and worried all afternoon, i knew she was with Jimin but i didn't think it would be this long.

"Yah! Where have you been all this time? It's nearly 8:00pm already!" She jumps as she hears me yell at her from the living room.

"Scratch that i know you were with Jimin all day." I myself feeling the anger come back as i think of them being together all day.

"Ho...How did you know i was with Jimin?" She stutters and refusing to make eye contact with me, fueling my anger.

"I saw the text message from him this morning." Her eye's snap up to mine and i can see her own anger levels rising.

"You looke through my phone? Why the are you going through me stuff?" Her voice starting to get louder and louder.

"What's mine is yours, right wifey?" I can tell that my words have now pushed her to her breaking point.

"Argh this again! Let me explain it to you again ! One, i am not leagally your wife yet and Two, like i said before all this marriage will be is a piece of paper and trust me i will file for divorce as soon as i am able to! So DON'T ever go through my stuff again nor tell me what i can and can't do!" She yells at me, my anger again at boiling point and hurt... her words hurt. But why? I turn and walk down the hallway towards my dnace room and leave her standing in the lounge room.

[ 2 hours of dancing later, Jungkook's Pov; ]

I turn off the music as i am now sweating like hell and exaughsted from dancing harder than usual trying to get rid of the anger inside me, as i am now covered in sweat i take a quick shower and refresh myself getting ready for bed, i just finished changing into my pyjama's when i hear an extremely loud crack of lightning, the sound of a smashing plate follows, i run out to the kitchen and find the smashed plat and Jaylee on the ground with her eye's squeezed shut and her hand over he ears, i soften at the sight forgetting all the anger i had felt before as i watch her scream and flinch every time a crack of lightning sounds outside. I kneel down and place one of my arms under her knee's and the other under her neck and shoulders and i pick her up and she grips the cloth of my shirt as she burries her face in the crook of my neck, i walk down the hallway towards the bedroom as she grips my shirt more at each strike of lightning. I take us over to the bed and i gently let her down placing her head softly on the pillow, as i do so i hear her whisper,

"Don't go..."

I walk over to the other side of the bed and crawl in next to her, i reach over and pull her small body over to me and i wrap my arms around her.

"It's alright Jaylee-ah, im not going anywhere." I whisper softly to her, i feel Jaylee wrap her own arms around me and snuggle her face into my chest, my heart beating loud and fast in my chest, finally the realization of what i have been feeling towards her and why i get so easily worked up and angry and the answer to why i hate it when she dosn't look at me.

'I Love Her.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys it's finally here!!!! Jungkook has realised his feelings for Jaylee!!!! I think from now on Jungkooks gonna start getting all lovey towards her lol but how will Jaylee handle all that? will she realize her own feelings faster or will she not believe him or will his possible future actions put her off ? XD anyways guys keep the comments coming i love seeing the feed back!!! and also again thanks to my subbies and commenters!!!!! i dont think i will be able to update till either saturday or sunday coz i got a few long days at work coming and it just depends on how tired and lazy i am lol :D