Chapter 17

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

I watch Jungkook's back dissapear down the hallway towards the dance room, i huff a sigh as i plop myself down on the couch, he is so damn frusterating! I flick on the TV and surf through the channels looking for something to watch, a music program catches my eye i lean back in the couch and make myself comfortable as one of my favourite groups Block B come on. 'Why couldn't i have been arranged to marry Zico Oppa instead?'

After watching a few show's i feel my stomache growl, i peer down at it and place a hand over my belly, 'so hungry'. I pick myself up off of the couch and drag my feet over to the kitchen in search of something to eat, i settle for a sandwich as i am way to lazy to be bothered to make anything more extravagent and i don't want to wait for delivery. I finish making my simple vegemite sandwich and i grab my plate ready to go back to my spot on the lounge. CRACK.  A huge crack of lightning sounds through out the whole house, i let out a scream as the plate i was holding smashes as it collides with the floor and i scream as i drop to the floor squeezing my eye's shut as i cover my ears with my hands. I have always hated thunder and lightning storms ever since i was a child, i just can't deal with them and i never had anyone to help me through them so i had to get myself through them on my own.

I continue to scream at every crack of lightning or thunder and i press my hands over my ears harder trying to muffle out the sounds but suddenly i can feel a strong arm get placed under the backs of my knee's and the other behind my neck and shoulders and i am slowly picked up off of the floor, 'Jungkook?' I clutch desperately at the cloth of his shirt and bury my face into the crook of his neck. As he takes us to the bedroom i grab at his shirt more withe every sound of thunder and lightning. He gently places me down on the bed and as he does so i unintentionally whisper out,

"Don't go."

I watch as he walks around the bed to other side and climbs in right next to me, he reachs his arm out and wraps it around my body as he draws me closer to his chest.

"It's ok Jaylee-ah, im not going anywhere." He whispers softly to me. A wave of comfort and security flushes over me as i wrap my own arms around him and snuggle my face in closer to his chest, 'i have never felt so safe and comfortable before why is that?' I slowly drift off to sleep in Jungkooks embrace.

Jungkook's Pov;

My eyelids slowly open, still slightly groggy from sleep as i peer down at Jaylee who was currently using my arm as a pillow, a smily creeps onto my face as i watch her sleep soundly as i softly her face and pushing strings of her gold locks off her face. She starts to squirm around as her eye's slowly start to open, she freezes as her eyes finally land on mine, she small shreik escapes as she scrambles out of the bed as fast as humanly possible.

"Yah! You, why are we in the same bed?" She yells at me as i try to control my laughter at her actions.

"Calm down, calm down, remember there was a lightning storm last night and i found you curled up into a ball on the kitchen floor remember?" I ask her as i watch the wheels turn over in her head as she starts to remember last nights events and her cheeks flush red.

"Mianhae... wait, you didnt do anything after i fell asleep did you?" She questions me with pointed eyes. At this i laugh so hard at her question.

"Yah, yah clam down i didn't do anything don't worry, unless... you wanted me to do something?" I wink at her and her face turns as red as a beetroot.

"Wha, what? No! Are you crazy? You ert!" She stutters as she turns on her heel and scurries out of the room. I laugh to myself at her cute and funny reactions before getting up and following her out of the room.

"Jaylee-ah wait for me!"

Jaylee's Pov;

Jungkooks been sticking to me like super glue all morning following me everywhere except the bathroom and of course we are now sitting side by side on the bus on the way to school, i steal a glance at him out of the corners of my eye's, 'what's with the sudden change of heart? What is he planning?' I pondered to myself totally lost in my own thoughts.

"Like what you see do you?" I hear him ask shaking me out of my thoughts, i didn't realise that i ended up staring at his face absent mindedly. I quickly shake my head as i felt heat start to rise up to my cheeks and i turned to now look out of the window of the bus, my heart now beating a hundered miles an hour.

I walked through the gates of school right on time with Jungkook right behind me, i looked up and saw Jimin standing at the entrance doors of the school building. 'Oh crap i totally forgot about Jimin! I need to tell him my answer today as soon as i can get Jungkook to leave me alone!' Jimin waves and smiles as he see's me but he quickly looks away and heads into the building. I abruptly stop in my tracks staring after Jimin, that was totally not like his normal behaviour, i turn around and look at Jungkook and see that he was angrily staring after something, i turn back around and see that he must of been starting at Jimins back dissapearing into the school building. 'Does he know about Jimin confessing? Nah he can't possibly know.'

The classes passed by differently as instead of Jungkook bullying me he was now harrassing me in a more annoying childish way constantly trying to gain my attention and when i didn't give him what he wanted he would turn around pouting or i would catch him staring up at me with he head perched on his folded arms. His new behaviour was really strange and confusing but i do prefer it over his bullying thats for sure!

The bell rings signalling that class has ended i get up as fast as possible and dash out of the door trying to leave Jungkook behind so i can find Jimin and tell him that i can't return his feelings. I spot him coming out of his classroom, i run over and grab his arm and run off again dragging a confused and surprised Jimin behind me. As soon as we reach a place im statisfied that Jungkook won't see us i let go of his arm.

"Ok, what was all that? Why were we running?" Jimin asked.

"Oh sorry had to get away before Ju... i mean someone found me." Well that was close, don't think im ready to spill those beans just yet.

"Before who finds you?" Jimin asks even more confused now.

"Ah, no one haha, dont worry about it." He just nods in response.

"So im guessing you had something some what important to tell me if you dragged me off like this?" Jimin asks as he raises an eye brow.

"Ah yeah... It's about your um... confession." I mumble out, before he could answer a loud crack sounds and i flip my head up at the sound and it was Jungkook's fist making contact with Jimin's nose, Jimin stumbled back a few steps from the collision.

"Yah Jungkook what the are you doing?" I yell at him as i rush over to Jimin to see if he's ok but before i could Jungkook yanks me back by my arm. Jimin regains himself and glares at Jungkook.

"What the was that for?" He spits out at Jungkook.

"That's was for trying to take what isn't yours!" Jungkook growls back at him.

"What, so your implying that Jaylee is yours then?" Jimin questions.

"Yes." Jungkook shortly replies.

"Since when was she yours? Last i checked you said you hated her and couldn't stand her." Jungkook pauses briefly before answeing.

"She is my wife!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys im finally back with a new chapter!!! Im sorry that i havent updated i so long just been busy with work and my laptop has been a tempermental jerk lately i hope you guys can forgive me :( I will hopefully be able to update more regular soon as i will be on holidays from work in 1 or 2 weeks!! Yay im so excited!!!!

But! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! Please let me know your thoughts!!!!! :D

Also if i wer to write another fanfic would and of you guys read it? i kinda really wanna write a Zico fanfic once i have finished with this one :)

Yes both Jungkookie and Zico are my UB i cant choose just one!

p.s Zicos grumpy face aegyo is the cutest thing ever!!!!