Chapter 10

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

I wake uo to the blasted ringing sound of my oh so annoying alarm clock again. Oh wait it's Saturday! Yay! No school today thank god and i turn the damn alarm clock off and turn over and fall back to sleep. Not even ten minutes later i hear my mum slam open the door, walk over and yank the sheets of me and i shiver from the abrupt coldness that washed over my body.

"Jaylee get up now!" My mum tells me in a firm voice, i roll over onto my left side and squint up at her.

"Why? It's Saturday today! I dont have to get up at the crack of dawn today, school isnt on today." Yes as you may have figured by now i am not a morning person. I love sleep, sleep is my friend.

"Yes it's Saturday, but today is also the day you move to your new apartment with Jungkook remember!" My mum argues back. Ah that's right, my hell of a life starts today, it momentarily left my thoughts.

"Your father, aunt, uncle and I will not be back untill till later when the moving truck gets here. So make sure to pack and organise all your things ready for this afternoon ok?" My mum says as i pull myself up and rub my eyes groggily.

"Yes mum, i'll get it done so dont worry." I re-assure her. Oh how i wish i didnt have to marry that Jerk!!!

Author's Pov;

Jaylee spends her day packing her things away neatly into boxes as she listens to music and occasionally texting her only friend Jiminnie. She finishes packing by the time her parents, aunt and uncle get back with the moving truck behind them. They waste no time and immeadiately start loading Jaylee's boxes into the truck, they make sure nothing has been forgotten, once they have double checked they all get into their car and leave for the new apartment with the moving track following closely behind.

[Meanwhile] Jungkook has yet to begin packing his things.

Jaylee's Pov;

We reached the new apartment that was about half an hour away from my old house, which means that it will be roughly forty-five minutes to school from here, great... Looks like i will have to catch a bus to school from now on. 'sigh'. I follow my parents over to the lobby with one of my suitcases in tow behind me.

"Ok, the room is on level four." My mum says to no one in particular, we all follow her and get into the elevator. We reach level four and there are only two apartments on this floor. 'How big are these apartment's to take up one whole level?'

"Its this one here on the right, #1." My mum speaks to all of us letting us know which door it is. As we open the door and walk in my mouth basically drops at the size of the huge and glamorous apartment infront of my eye's! As i had lived with my sister for the past five-six years i have kind of forgotten what luxury looks like, as my sisters home was just your ordinary standard urban Australian home. I set the suitcase i was pulling along to the side of the entrance and leave it there as i walk further into the apartment marvalling at the size of the room infornt of me.

"Jaylee, we all have to go now as we have some business that needs to be attended. We will let the driver know of the moving truck to bring up your boses for you ok?"

"Yeah sure mum, good bye." I say quickly as they leave me in the apartment alone. 'Im so glad that i got here before Jungkook did!' I walk around exploring the new apartment as the guy from the truck brings up my boxes for me. As you walk throught the doorway the living room is straight ahead and is absolutely massive! There are two very large white leather lounges formed to make one huge corner lounge in the middle of the room sitting ontop of a very moddern lookng rug that had a red, black and white pattern all over it, a huge flatscreen TV is mounted on the wall infront of the lounges. To the left of the doorway is the kitchen which is of course massive aswell and was filled with brand new modern appliences. It seems that the colour scheme for this apartment is white as all the walls so far are white, but it has a very empty feeling as there is nothing in the house except things that are neccesary, there are no plants, no paintings and of course no photo's. I move to the hallway and notice that there are only two more doors, one on either side of the hall. I open the one to the right and peek my head in side, it looks to be some kind of a studio? Seeing as the far wall is covered in completely with one huge floor to ceiling mirror im guessing that it is likely a dance room. 'Huh, does Jungkook dance? Because i surely dont.' I close the door to the studio and move onto the last door, as i put my hand on the door knob i freeze, 'wait, if this is the last door that would have to make this the bedroom, meaning we will have to share? I can't share a room with him!' I proceed and open the door revealing anothe huge room but the walls were painted in a neutral warm cream tone and the carpet was also cream with a simple pattern in it that was coloured maroon, on the far wall was a massive king sized bed in the middle of the wall its sheets and doona were also maroon coloured. To the left of the room sat two single lounges that faced another TV that sat on a large oak bench. There are also two doors on either side of the TV. I walk over and open the first one and it revealed a giant bathroom that even had a spare in it i re-close the door and head to the last door, i open it anf find that this is probably the biggest walk in wardrobe i have ever seen that will easily fit both of our clothes. After checking out the entire house i walk back over to where all my boxes were neatly stacked by the mover guy by the entrance along with my suitcase. I spend the rest of the afternoon unpacking and organising my things that i had brought and realise that Jungkook still hasnt arrived yet. 'I wonder if he got into a car accident on the way here and has died? That would be perfect because that would mean this stupid damn marriage would be called off, but i sadly doubt that has actually happend, he's probably just been lazy and is late. After im done with my thing i walk over to the fridge to see what is in there and to my surprise it has been completely stocked with food and drinks and even my beloved vegemite! I reach in and grab the carton of orange juice and poor my self a cup and start sipping at the drink. I continue to drink my juice as i glance up at the clock on the wall that read 7:30pm. It was well into the evening now and Jungkook still hasent turned up but no les than ten seconds after that thought i hear the door lock click open and Jungkook walks in with his entorauge of movers behind him carrying in all his boxes into the apartment. Jungkook spots me and smirks.

"Hi Jagiya, im home, where's my welcome home kiss?" Jungkook say's as his smirk deepens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys heres is Chapter 10!!! XD i am now exaughsted from writing these 2 chapters back to back, i feel like my brain energy has depleeted lmao XD

and as usual a big THANK YOU to any new subscribers it means alot! And keep the comments coming they power me to write upcoming chaps!!!! :D

Also a BIG shout out to btsejin97_ for commenting twice on my story! it makes me happy when people give me feed back coz i honestly dont know if it is any good etc lol so THANKS :D and also thank you to the other commenters and future commenters!!!!