Chapter 7

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

School has finished for the day and everything went by rather smoothly because Jungkook seemed to have his mind somewhere else.

Jimin said that he wanted us to walk home together after school as surprisingly we actually live rather close to each other. I patiently wait for Jimin to get out of class, casually playing games on my phone whilst leaning up against the gates.

"Jaylee, sorry for taking so long to come out! The stupid teacher made me put the class materials that we were using away." Jimin says as he approaches me.

"Thats ok, it wasnt that long anyway!"

"Cool, thanks. Are you ready?" I nod my head yes.

"Kaja!" He says as he smiles and i return the smile.

Jungkook's Pov;

School is over and i slowly make my way over to the school gates. The anger i was feeling earlier has seemed to have gone away by now.

As i was almost at the school gates, i stop dead in my tracks maybe 20 meters away from the gates as i see Jimin walk out of the school with Jaylee. The anger that i was feeling earlier has returned after watching leave the school together. 'Ah, this !' I bite down on my own bottom lip, trying to supress this stupid un-explained anger.

Jaylee's Pov;

I open the door to my house taking off my shoes by the entrance and make my way over to the staircase to go up to my room but i see both Auntie and Uncle sitting with my Parents in the living room.

I stand there frozen to the spot as i try to process what i am seeing, 'What is mum and dad doing here?'

"Jaylee dear, please come and take a seat, we have some very important news to talk to you about." My mother says.

My mum and dad have never really been either good nor bad parents more like just occasionally quite strict, they were just more focused on improving and expanding their company that they just didnt really have all to mych time for me so they ended up sending me to live with my older sister and her husband about 5 years ago.

"Sure mum, what is it you need to tell me?" i ask with slight curiosity and slight cautiousness aswell.

"Well dear im not going to beat around the bush, but the news is for us to further our branch company here in Seoul we have arranged you to marry the son of Koreas leading comglomerate company. You dont have to worry he is the same age as you are. I just sit there still as a rock in disbelief as i try to wrap my head around what i just heard.

"WHAT MARRIED?" I scream as soon as it all sinks in.

"Mum, arent i a little to young to be getting married?" I plead to my mother. My father who hasent said a word this whole time finally speaks up.

"Jaylee. Dont you raise your voice at us!" I shrink back at his angered tone.

"You will agree to this marriage and that is final!" I gulp and just nod my head as there is no way i can go against him especially when he is angered.

"Good, then its settled, go to up to your room shower and get dressed into the clothes that i have laid out for you to wear, we will be going to meet your husband to be and his parents for dinner tonight." My mother in a now slightly bubbly tone which is very unusal for her.

"Yes mother." i simply reply and head up to my room to do as i am told.

Jungkook's Pov;

I enter my house to find that both my parents are sitting together at the dining room table, which is odd because i doubt they have ever even sat there before, as they are always busy with their company.

I grew up being raised my our houses maids, my parents didnt particularily care about me or what i do as long as my i kept my grades at the top of my year and as long as i didnt do anything that would have a negetive affect on the company.

My parents call me to come sit over at the dining room table as well. 'Now this is really odd.'

I walk over to the table and pull out a seat and sit down facing them.

"Jungkook-ah, we have some important news to tell you." My mum says in her usual un-caring flat tone.

"Ne, eomma."

"Well we will get straight to the point. Jungkook we have arranged you to get married to the daughter of XXX company." My dad tells me.

'What marry? i dont want to! Im too young. And what if shes ugly?'

"Arraso appa." i softly reply as there is no way i dare go against him no matter what.

"Ok good, now go have a shower and get dressed into the suit thats now on your bed. We will be going to meet your wife to be and her parents for dinner tonight." I nod and excuse my self as i go and do what i am told.

[Fast forward to dinner] Jungkook's Pov;

We finally arrive at one of the finest resturaunts in Seoul. We make our way over to the front desk and my father gives the clerk our name, the clerk nods and takes us over to the private room that was booked for us, we enter and are greeted by what must be the girls parents then lastly the girl bows and greets us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaylee Williams imnida."

"My eyes widen to the size of an owls as i hear her greeting and i finally look at the girl bowing infront of us. As she raises her head and makes eye contact with me i see her eyes also widen in shock.

"YOU!" We both yell at the same time.

We continue staring and pointing at each other.

"Oh good, you know each other already? That makes things easier." My parents say as her parents nod along.

'I am NOT marrying her,

anyone but her,

i Hate her!'

 

'I am NOT marrying him,

anyone but him,

I HATE him!' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys here is chapter 7!!! ;D how did you like this chapter? as promised jaylee and jungkook finally find out that they will be getting married!!! XD

i will update another chapter later tonight aswell!! :D

Also again THANK YOU to every one who has subscirbed and commented on my story!