Chapter 8

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

We walked through the door into a very high class resturaunt in the middle of Seoul. My father went over to the clerk who was standing at the front desk, the clerk nodded as my father spoke to him. Father came back with the clerk in tow and followed him to the private room that we had booked to meet my future husband and his parents.

We seated our selves at the luxurious table in the middle of the room and ordered three glasses of water to drink while we waited patiently for the other party to arrive.

Fifteen minutes had past by and ther clerk came back and announced that the Jeon's had arrived. 'Jeon's?' That sounds familiar.'

Two people walk into the room who seemed to be my future husbands parents and the third person who must be my husband to be came in behind them but i couldn't yet see his face.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jaylee William's imnida." i greet them with a smile as i bow. The third person comes further in and stands nect to Mrs and Mr Jeon, i look up and my eyes widen in shock as i lock eye contact with my 'future husband'.

"YOU!" We both yell at the exact same time. We continue staring and pointing at each other.

"Good, you both know each other already, that makes things alot easier."

Jungkooks father says and my parents just nod in agreement with him. We all sit down with the Jeons sitting across from us. We all order our food from the waiter who has just walked in and wait for it to be served. My mum talks with Jungkook's mother about what they should do for the wedding, i have never seen my mum this giddy about someting in my whole life, and to be frank it was rather unsettling. My dad was talking with Mr Jeon about none other than their company plans that will happen after the marriage has been finalized after the wedding. I can feel Jungkook staring a hole in my head the whole time and its making me nervouse, i dare not lool at him as i can jusr imagine myself crumpling under his intense stare.

The food we ordered has been served and i keep my head down as i eat still not wanting to look up at Jungkook as i can feel that he is still staring at me.

"Kids listen up. You both will be getting married in two weeks time." Both our mothers tell us with happy tones bouncing off their tounges. I drop my knife and fork as i choke on what i was just about to swallow. My mum and dad both glare at me while wearing expressions that say 'dont you dare cause a scene.' I take a quick sip of water.

"Sorry, i cut off a to large a piece of food, apologies for the disturbance." I say as i bow my head slightly at Mr and Mrs Jeon, they return the bow and accept my apology.

We finish eating the delicious dinner and we all get up and prepare to leave. After we have excited the resturaunt my parents exchange good byes with Mr and Mrs Jeon as i just stand awkwardly to the side.

"Jaylee dear, aren't you going to say good bye to Jungkook?" My mum asks with a fluffy tone but her eyes tell me to do it and not to be rude to him. I walk over slowly to Jungkook and stop a couple of feet infont of him, i slowly raise my head and look up at him finally making eye contact for the first time since he arrived. I pause for a moment 'should i call him Oppa?' I glance over at my parents quickly and their eyes are telling me to hurry up so we dont look bad.

"Uh, good night Jungkook... Oppa." I say and try to use my most friendly voice.

"Aww good night to you to Jaylee-ah." Jungkook coo's (A/n im not sure if this was spelt right.) to me, i freeze  as he reaches over and   my hair softly. It felt weird to have Jungkook call me by actual name instead of '' and not yank on my hair. I stifly smile up at him slightly before i turn back around to my parents as each family retreets into their respective cars and head home.

Jungkook's Pov;

We all sat down at the table and order our food from the waiter and i couldn't stop staring at Jaylee, she was looking everywhere but at me and i could tell that me looking at her was making her feel nervous wich makes me smirk slightly. As we eat our food both our parents speak up.

"Kids, you both will be getting married in two weeks time."

'Two weeks time huh, typical of my mother to want to rush things for the sake of the stupid company. I look back over to Jaylee in anticipation of her reaction to hearing what our parents has just said. She drops both her knife and fork and chokes on the food she was just about to swallow. I stifle a laugh under my breath at her reaction. She regains her composure and apologises to my parents for her behaviour and that of course accept the apology.

As we all exit the resturaunt our parents exchange good byes. I watch Jaylee stand over to the side awkwardly.

"Jaylee dear, aren't you going to say good bye to Jungkook?" I hear her mum ask still looking at Jaylee. She walks over to me slowly and stops a couple feet infront of me i watch as she raises her eyes to meet my gaze and lock eye contact for the first time since i arrived. She pauses for a brief minute as she looks over at her parents and she looks like shes debating something in her mind.

"Uh, good night Jungkook... Oppa." 'What? Did she just call me Oppa? Why the hell am i feeling this weird warm feeling spread throughout my body? Jungkook, it's hate that your feeling towards her that's all!'

"Aww good night to you too Jaylee-ah." I coo to her as i reach over and her hair, i see her freeze at my actions, i think that this is the first time iv'e actually called her by her actual name. She looks up and stifly smile at me slightly before she turns back around to her parents and get into their car as we get into our car to head home for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong for the 2nd time again today guys! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Keep in mind to subscribe it means alot and to comment your thoughts on the story and let me know what you think about the story so far and how its progressing? i would love to hear some feed back!

I should be able to update another 2 chapters tomorrow so keep tuned!! thanks guys <3