Chapter 14

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jungkook's Pov;

It is currently 6:30am and i haven't slept a damn wink because Jaylee has been clinging onto me for the whole entire night and has only just let go of me and rolled over, took all my concerntration and will power to keep my thoughts and actions in check. I get out of the bed and head straight to the shower to prepare myself for school today and i no longer care if any sounds wake Jaylee up. After showering i chuck on my school uniform and head out into the kitchen for breakfast, i settle for a bowl of cerel and a glass of orange juice, i munch away happily on my food debating wether or not i should wake Jaylee up or not. I decide on the former and after washing up my dishes i walk back down the hallway to the bedroom and swing open the door waltzing in a reefing the covers back, she flinches from the sudden coldness from the covers being suddenly taken away and she brings her knee's up to her chest.

"YAH!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

Her eye's flick open and she adjusts to where she is looking around before her eye's land on me, she gasps as her eyes go wide.

"Wha...What do you want?" She stutters as she whispers out her question.

"Nothing really, but it's now 7:00am and the bus that will take us to school arrives at 7:30am.." I shrug nonchalantly at her waiting for her response.

"... WHAT 7:30???" I nod.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I just shrug at her again. I watch her amused as she rushes around getting herself ready for school, a smile slowly forming on my lips.

Jaylee's Pov:

I pull my knee's up to my chest at the sudden coldness.

"YAH!" I flick open my eye's at the voice and look around at my suroundings. 'Huh, why am i in the bed?' Memories from last night come rushing back and i remember that i fell asleep on the hard floor in the bathroom, 'did Jungkook carry me to the bed? If he did then where did he sleep? Did he sleep in the bed with me?' My eyes finally fall on a figure standing next to the bed. My eye's widen as i realise that it is Jungkook.

"Wha...What do you want?" I ask in a whipser and i stutter, rembering the harsh voice and words he had said to me last night.

"Nothing really, but it's now 7:00am and the bus that will take us to school leaves at 7:30am..." He shrugs at me as answers me. Realization hits me.

"...WHAT 7:30???" He just nods at me in reply.

I jump out of bed at the speed of light and rush around the room gathering my clothe's etc that i will need to get ready for school before running into the bathroom and taking the fastest shower known to mad, i throw on my uniform, brush my teeth and comb through my hair. When i come out of the bathroom Jungkook is sitting on the edge of the bed, he notices that i have come out and i walk over to him and stand a couple of steps away.

"Are you ready?" He asks i just nod in answer.

"Ok, kaja." He says as he stands up and starts to walk out of the bedroom and i quietly follow behind him. We reach the bus stop right on time for the bus, i walk on first and head down towards the back where there are empty seats, i sit down and take out my ipod and plug my earphones in and stare out the window. I look to my left as i feel the seat next to me be taken up unexpectadly by Jungkook. 'Why is he sitting next to me? Is bullying me at school not enough for him?' I continue looking at him and he looks at me and then he looks away to the front not bothering to bully me. The bus starts to move off again, my attention never leaving Jungkook.

"Did you carry to the bed last night?" I ask gathering all my courage. He turns his attention back to me and he looks into my eye's briefly before answering me.

"Yes." Is all he said.

"Did you sleep in the bed with me?" I ask cautiously, he keeps looking at me for a little longer silently and i start to get a bit uncomfortable with his gaze, he looked like he was debating his answer inside his head.

"No need to worry, i slept on the couch." He answers me as he turns back to look out the front of the bus.

"Oh, Thank you." I whisper to him. He turns to look at me once more, this time with a soft look to his eye's.

"No worries." He say's and i see a small smile form on his lips

*Ba dump*

I turn away quickly and stare out the widnow again as my cheeks start to turn a shade of pink. 'What the hell was that?' I bring my hand up to rest over the spot where my heart is. I see Jungkook look at me with what seem's like concern through the corner of my eye.

"Are you all right?" He suddenly asks me. I nod my head.

"Yeah, i'm fine."

"Ok, if you say so." He turns around again this time leaning his head against the back of the seat and he closes his eye's, i re-plug my earphones in and go back to listening to music and staring out the window still confused as to why my heart did that a minute ago.

[ 10 minutes later, Jaylee's Pov ]

I feel a sudden weight fall onto my left shoulder and i snap my head around to see what it is and to my surprise Jungkook has fallen asleep on my shoulder. I look down at his sleeping face.

*Ba dump*

My heart makes that strange feeling again as i continue to look down at his sleeping face, i have never really looked at his face closely before and i had never noticed how attractive he really is. A small smile falls upon my lips as i keep looking at his adorable sleeping face, my heart continuing to do flip flops inside me chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys again! heres chapter 14! How was it? Its now Jaylee's turn to have those "confusing" feelings lol and it seems that jungkook is getting closer and closer to actually realising and accepting his feelings. but how will things turn out when jimin makes his re-appearance??? and maybe even a possible new character??? XD Anywho let me know your thoughts!!! :D

p.s as usual thanks to all u lovely subbies and commenters!!!!