Chapter 12 Part 2

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jungkook's Pov;

*Fwump*

"Owwww." I groan i land square on my back as i unintentionally rolled off my bed while i was still asleep. I slowly pick myself up off the floor and rub the now sore spot on my backas i check the time on the clock that was sitting on my nightstand beside my bed. 10:30am. I sit on the side of my bed and continue to stare blankly at the clock. 'Only 10;30am huh, what am i going to do for the rest of the day?' I get myself up and walk over to the bathroom to have a shower and change out of my clothe's.  I changed into a pair of black jeans and one of my beloved Stussy shirts, after changing i head out into the living room expecting to find Jaylee still curled up asleep on the lounge, but she wasn't. I look around to the kitchen and she's not there, i head back down the hall and check the dance studio just incase and she isn't their either. I go back into the bathroom and see that i didn't notice that her clothe's she slept in are now in the clothe's basket. 'Does that mean she showered while i was asleep?' Where the hell did she go off to? To get food maybe?' Satisfied with my assumption i stroll back into the lounge room and plonk myself down on one of the couche's and switch on the TV , flicking through channels before settling for a sports program. After the show had finished, Jaylee is still not back yet and it's now 11:30am, it's been an hour since i woke up and found that she isn't here. I get an idea pop into my head and jump up off the lounge and jog down the hallway to my bedroom to grab my phone off the bed, i pause realising that i still don't have Jaylee's mobile number yet. I throw my phone back down onto the bed in frustration and run my hands through my hair. 'Why the hell am i getting so damnd worked up? I don't care where or what she's doing!' After convincing myself that i dont care about what she's doing i walk out into the kitchen in search of something to eat, as i am way to lazy to make anything i just settle for some fruit and a glass of milk. I re-take my seat from earlier now watching some kind of boring animal documentary, but throughout the whole show i kept glancing up at the clock repeatedly as i am now starting to get a tiny bit worried about her. 'Where is she.'

[ 2 and a half hours later. Still Jungkook's Pov]

It is now currently 2:00pm in the afternoon and my worry has been steadily increasing the whole time, 'where could she be? What if something happend to her?' I was broken out of my thoughts as i hear the door click open. I get up and walk a few steps but stop as i finally see Jaylee walk through the doorway. I can feel relief flood over me as i watch her put her stuff down and take off her shoes at the door, but wait, what's with those clothe's? Where did she get them? I've only seen plain colours like black's and grey's and white's in the wardrobe, but now shes wearing pink?' My eye's are glued to her as she walk over not paying any atenttion to her surroundings as she bumps into me. I watch her raise her eye's and they meet mine, her eye's widen to the size of dinner plates, she lowers her head and backs away a few steps while she apologises. Her actions bring back my anger, for some strange reason i absolutely hate it when she dosen't look at me or keeps her distance away from me.

"Where the hell have you been all day?" I yell at her as all the worry from earlier comes flooding out, she flinches as i yell and i can feel a small stinging sensation over my chest as she flinched from me.

"I've been just out." She whispers back to me.

"Out where?"

"With a friend." She answers me.

"What friend? You and i both know that you don't have any friends." I growl out and she flinches again and i can just barely see tears start to well up and that brings back the stinging sensation but a little bit stronger.

"So what friend were you with hmmm?" I spit out now not being able to control my harshness as i speak to her.

"I...i was out with Jimin Oppa." She stutters slightly as she answers me. 'She was with Jimin? My friend Jimin? And shes calling him Oppa? What the hell!' My anger now starting to come to a boiling point.

"Jimin? Why are you and Jimin friends? Are you two dating or something? Do you not realise that YOU are MY wife?" I snap at her sensing the poinson in my own voice. Her eye's snap up to look at me for the first time since she bumbed into me.

"Why do you care?" Ever since i started school all you have done is bully me! Jimin is the only person who has actually been bothered to be nice to me!" She say's to me her own voice starting to rise, i can clearly see her tears threatening to fall down her face as i keep eye contact with her, stunned at her words. 'Why do i actually even be mean to her? I'm not usually too mean to girls unless they really piss me off or be too damn clingy, but with her i just can't seem to stop myself it just comes out even when i don't really want to be mean. Why the am i like this?' I keep staring at her still kind of confused at myself. I re-gain my composure and the thought of her hanging out with Jimin just fuels my anger.

"Don't hang out with him again!"

"Who the do you think you are to tell me who i can and can't see?"

"You are my wife so do as i say!"

"News flash but we aren't even married yet and even when we are married it will be only a 'marriage' on paper nothing else!" After she said that to me she runs off down to the bedroom. I stand there shocked and pissed off and kind of ... hurt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys im back with chapter 12 part 2!!! all in jungkooks pov!!! did u guys like it????? sorry i didnt upload yesterday i had to work allday :( ill deffs upload the next chapter tomorrow!!! so stay tuned!!! :D 

also i think jungkooks getting closer to figuring out his feelings ^.^

also i missed out on MAMA live coz my stupid connection was being a pain!! but i watched the performances on utube yesterday and i must say that my fave stages were Taemin and of course my other bae ZICO!!! he slayeddddd and zico in leather pants is just omg i died so many times lol and also of course BTS and EXO slayed their performances too!!!  and im happy all my fave artists won atleast 1 award!!! and Jungkooks crying face after they won Daesang made me cry i cant deal wen my baby kookie cries it hurts my heart regardless of weather its coz  hes sad or happy lol anywhoooo enough rambling lol

as always thanks sooooo sooooo much to all my subscribers and commenters it means alot!!! Kamsamnida!!!

ALSO A HUUUUGE THANK YOU YOU ---asphyxiated for the poster for this story!!! i finally figured out how to use it hahaha please guys go check out her graphic shop!!!! :D