Chapter 6

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee Pov;

I opened my eyes to the sound of my stupid annoying alram clock blasting in my poor ear again this morning, i grumble as i roll over and shut the blasted alarm up by smacking my hand down on the top where the button was located.

I lay flat on my back still on my bed procrastinating on wether i should get up and get ready for school again today, i decid to get out of bed and head over to my bathroom to was my face and freshen up before heading downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

After eating my delishous breakfast i head up the stairs once again to take a quick shower and dress into my uniform, i look into the mirror while brushing my teeth debating to myself wether i should straighten my hair or leave it in its natural slight wavy curls. As im feeling to lazy this morning i decide against straightening it and leave it nautral for today.

I leave the house and lock the door behind me as i exit, i trudge my way to school really not liking the idea of seeing the jerk Jungkook again today, if im lucky he got hit by a car and died, that would solve all my problems, but its doubtful that actually happend.

I turn into the school gates and trip over someting and nearly face plant into the hard cement pavement of the school pathway. I can hear faint chuckles from just behind me. I pick myself up and dust off my scraped knees before turning to face the culprit who i knew straight away would be the jerk Jungkook because really who else could it be?

"Morning ." Jungkook says as he starts to walk his way to class.

"Morning resident Jerk face." I reply and watched as he turned around again to face me.

"Jerk face?" he says in a super quiet voice as he approaches me.

"I am the schools smokin hot Kingka, do you really think you can get away with calling me that, huh?"

Jungkook keeps on approaching me and i back up with every step he takes forward until my back is presed up against the cold iron of the schools gate, i whimper slightly under my breath as Jungkook harshly grabs a handfull of my hair from the top of my head and he tilts my head back so my face is looking up at him.

"Do you want to try saying that again ?" He growls into my ear.

I nervously shake my head no.

"Thats what i thought." He says as he slams my head back against the gate. I watch after him rubbing the sore spot now on my head. 'What the hell is it with him and grabbing my hair?'

Class went by rather smoothly as Jungkook slept thyough most of the lesson whuch was absolutely fantastic for me! My poor legs get a rest from the random hard kicks he gives me from underneath the table when the teacher isnt looking.

Lunch has arrived and i brought my own food from home to eat today so i could avoid having to go to the cafetiria and avoid Jungkook at all costs! As i was enjoying my beloved vegemite sandwich i heard foot steps approach from behind me, i jump up and spin around anitcipating it to be Jungkook here to bully me for the time he lost bullying because he was sleeping.

"Ah, that scared me!" A cute looking boy says.

"Scare you? That should be my line."

"Ah, mian." The boy smiles at me and his eyes dissapear as he smile wider. 'Oh so cuute!'

I sit down and continue eating my lunch.

"Is it ok if i sit with you?" The cute boy asks as he points to the seat beside me.

"Sure go ahead." I say to him smiling and his eyes dissapear again as he smiles back at me.

"My name is Jimin by the way."

"Hi Jimin, my name is Jaylee, nice to meet you." Thats weird, i usually clam up when talking to people who i have just met but for some reason i feel totally comfortable around Jimin.

"Jaylee... thats a pretty name! Do you mind if i ask what country your from?" My eyes widen slightly and my cheeks go a soft shade of pink as i have never gottan a compliment like that before.

"Oh yeah, im from Australia."

"Australia? Thats pretty cool." he says with interest written all over his eyes, its really nice to talk to someone normally for once in this school.

Jimin and I spend our lunch talking and getting to know each other and before i know it the damn school bell rings and we have to head back to class.

"See you later Jaylee!" Jimin smiles again as he waves as he makes his way to his own class first.

I walk into class with a big smile across my face and head over to my hell seat, the smile dosent go un-noticed by Jungkook as he seems even more angry than usual, the anger i see in his eyes makes me flinch.

"Whats with that ugly smile?" He asks as i take my seat.

"None of your damn business jerk." Jungkook kicked me probably the hardest hes ever kicked me after i said that to him and i wince slightly from the sharp pain i now feel in my leg. Surprisingly he leaves it at that for now as he huffs and starts doodling in his note book again.

'Whats with him? Aside from the kick hes acting totally different than normal.'

Jungkook's Pov;

Class has ended and i didnt get a chance to bully the Jaylee as i was so tired that i slept through almost the whole class, she must of been happy about that. I am walking the hall of school looking for that damn Jimin.

'Aish where the hell can that pabo be?' Just as exited the door that led to the soccor feilds i spotted that sitting whith Jimin, and they were smiling? For some odd reason a rush of anger filled my body and i have no idea why. I stand there watching them for a few more minutes before storming off to find V instead.

The bell that lets us know that lunch has finished rings and i head back to my class still filled with this odd anger inside me. I pull out my seat and sit down staring at the door waiting for her to come in.

Moments late she comes through the door with this huge smile on her face and that just adds fuel to the fire. 'Why the hell am i feeling this way?' She seems to notice my odd behaviour and she flinches.

"Whats with that ugly smile?" I ask as she takes her seat, my eyes trained on her.

"None of your business jerk." As soon as she said that more anger filled me just like it did this morning when she called me that, and i kick her really hard, probably the hardest ive every kicked her and i see her wince from it. The hatred i feel just keeps building, i turn my eyes to me note pad and start doodling all over it tryring to keep my mind occupied with something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong again guys! Chapter 6 is now up! :D Jimin has finally met Jaylee officially! Yay! :D And whats with all Jungkooks anger???? XD

and ok ok i know iv said it before but i keep putting it off but Jungkook and Jaylee will find out thet will be getting married next chapter!!!

Also again thank you to everyone who has subscribed and to the people who have commented it is greatly appreciated!!!

i hope everyone keeps reading and liking my story as i am having ful writing it!!! :D also comment your thought and let me know what you think!! it makes me happy and urges me on when i can see that people actually are enjoying my story!!!

Also it will be the weekend tomorrow so i will be able to upload 2 Chapters on both saturday and sunday! so stay tuned for updates! XD