Chapter 15

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee's Pov;

Well the week has passed by somewhat smoothly, Jungkook hasn't been bullying me at all since the day i woke up in the bed, we go to school, come back home do our seperate things, i will usually either study/do homework for school or watch TV, where as Jungkook will lock himself away in the dance studio for hours on end, our only communicaion is when one of us tells the other that we are going to use the shower, even though we dont talk to each other much i have started to feel more comfortable around him especially as his once cold and mean eye's have been replaced my warm and gentle eye's. I have also been hanging out with Jimin at school usually out at the back feilds, keeping out of sight of Jungkook, thankfully he hasnt spotted us just yet, i did not want to start some heated arguement like the last one.

It is now Saturday once again and its only one week till Jungkook and I get married, i shudder at the thought even though he isn't bullying me anymore dosen't mean i am anymore ok with the idea of getting married to him! I hear the door to the bedroom click open, finally Jungkook is awake, i have been dying to take a shower all morning! How long can he bloody sleep for? It's already 11:00am. I dash down the hallway towards the bedroom but come to a screeching halt right infront of Jungkook, he looks to be still half asleep as he's rubbing his half closed eye's.

"Jungkook move please i want to take a shower!" I say to him quickly, he finally stops rubbing his eye's as he looks down at me, his hair all touseld from sleep, my heart does that flip flop thing its been doing every now and then all week, 'so cute. Yah Jaylee, what was with that thought? And heart stop with the gymnastics inside my chest!' After staring at me for a minute or so he finally steps out of the way and i walk into the bedroom to take my long awaited shower.

Jungkook's Pov;

Soon as i open my door and take one step forward, Jyalee comes running down the hallway and stops dead infront of me peering up at me while i sleepily rub my eye's.

"Jungkook move please i want to take a shower!" She say's quickly, i stop rubbing my eyes and look down at her face for a minute, she's holding eye contact with me more often over the past week, seems like she's not completely scared of me anymore, but she still wont actually have a conversation with me yet. I casually step out of her way and watch her as she goes into the bedroom and shuts the door behind her. I make my way out to the kitchen and pour some cereal into a bowel, pour milk over it and go sit down infront of the TV that was already on, seems like Jaylee was watching some music program. I eat peacefully while watching the TV untill i hear a slight buzzing sound come from somewhere, i look around searching for the sound untill i find something lodged down the side of the lounge, it is Jaylee's phone and seems like she had just received a text message, i swipe open the screen and open her message's. Anger flooding over me as i stare down at the sender of the message... it is Jimin... the text read;

{ Annyeong Jaylee-ah! Wanna hang out again today? }

I sit there motionless staring at her phone and Jimin's message, 'so she didn't listen to me.' The door to the bedroom clicks open and i hastily put her phone down on the coffee table infront of me and lean back into the lounge pretending to pay attention to the Tv and she comes out and grabs her phone off the table and walking into tthe kitchen pouring herself a glass of juice, smiling down at her phone, annoyed i abruptley get up off the lounge to go take a shower myself in hopes that it will calm me down atleast a little bit, i didnt want to start another argument, ill just wait it out and talk to her about it later when she gets home when i am hopefully a little bit calmer and in control of my emotions.

Jaylee's Pov;

I head out the door of the door to our apartment and make my way to meet Jimin, today we are going to the movie theater's, im so excited as i never really got the chance back home to go to the movies, so today i am super happy.

I see Jimin standing out the front of the movie theatre and he hasn't noticed me yet so i decide to sneak up on him.

"BOO!" I yell as i jump on his back, Jimin scream's as he turns around to face me as i clutch at my stomache laughing my head off at his hilarious reaction.

"Yah! Jaylee are you trying to give me a heart attack?" He asks.

"Sorry i just couldnt help myself, sorry Jimin Oppa." I apologise trying to hold in the remainder of my laughter.

"Anyway what movie did you want to watch?" He asks.

"Hmmm how about... that one!" I say as i point to the poster of a romantic comdey movie that i have been wanting to see really bad.

"Ah really that one?" Jimin not looking too enthusiastic about my choice.

"Mmhmm, i've been wanting to see it so much Oppa!"

"Ahh alright let's watch that one then." He smiles at me, and i return his smile.

During the movie i laugh at the funny parts and so does Jimin, but about halfway through the movie i freeze in my seat as i feel Jimin reach over to me and rest his arm around my shoulder's, i take a sideways glance at him and his full attention is on the movie being played on the big screen, deciding not to make a big deal out of it i turn my attention back to the movie and watch the rest of it with Jimins arm around me.

After the movie had finished we head to a near by food chain to have a late lunch after the movie, we order our food and sit down waiting for it to be served.

"Jaylee-ah." Jimin say's.

"Mmm?" I hum a reply as look at him, his face seeming somewhat serious.

"I hvae something i want to tell you." He say's almost cautiously.

"Sure, what is it?" I ask not breaking eye contact.

"I...I think i Like you."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun dun lol XD Annyeong guys heres chapter 15 and Jimin has made his re appearance with a confession!!! Hows jaylee going to react? and how is Jungkook going to react when he finds out???? :D i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!! and as usual thanks to all my subbies and commenters!! :D