Chapter 3

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylees Pov;

The bell had rang signaling that it was time for class to start, as all the other kids hurried to their respective seats i was still standing in the middle of the room not sure on what to do, i started looking around nervously and just then the teacher walked in telling everyone to quiet down. The teacher saw me and smiled,

"You must be the new student?" she asked me and to my surprise she asked it in english, i just smile and nod my head to her. 'Huh, does she think i cant speak Korean?' The teacher takes a quick glance down at her roll call sheet.

"Well Jaylee i am Miss Oh, just come and ask me if you need any help with anything ok? Oh and your seat is that one at the back by the window next to Jungkook." Miss Oh says as she points out the seat she told me. I smile and bow to her before making my way over to the seat.

As i reach the seat i look down at the boy who i will be sitting next to, he had his head down and was sleeping. 'sheesh asleep already this early in the morning? How lazy.'

I quietly pull out my chair and sit down next to the window, i pull out my books and pens and prepare myself for the lesson ahead. Miss Oh was explaining what she was teaching on the board at the front and i was casually taking notes down in English as i was to lazy today to write in Hangul and that takes way to much brain energy.

The lesson seemed to drone on and on and i took the chance to gaze out the window and watch the kids that had PE class now play a game of soccor, i smiled as a small gust of wind flowed in from the open window and blow my hair back slightly.

I turn and look back to the front of class and start to jot down notes here and there again, but something in the corner of my right eye has caught my attetion, i glance over and see that the sleeping boy has finally woken up. My eyes widen every so slightly as i realise that the sleeping boy was the boy that i ran into earlier at the doorway.

"Oh look its the stupid who ran into me." his voice went so low that its almost scary. I open my mouth as i would like to have apologised to him atleast  but the dark look in his eyes made me shut up and quickly turn back to the front.

*Smack*

'Ah! ow!' i reach down and rub the sore area that Jungkook had just kicked under the table, my head snaps to look at him.

"Thats payback for running into me this morning ." I just stare at him as he looks down at his book and starts to draw some little doodles instead of copying what was written up on the board.

1st and 2nd period pass by with a few more harsh kicks from the jerk Jungkook under the table and me just biting down and trying to ignore him, the bell finally rings to let classes know that it is now time for lunch break. I quickly stuff my books and pens into my bag an get up to leave before any more confrontations with Jungkook happen, but unfortunately i was not fast enough, as i was walking down the corridor i was shoved into wall and my right shoulder too the impact. I look at Jungkook and he just smirks at me as he mouths the word '' at me.

I decided to eat my lunch out beside the soccer fields in attempet at avoiding Jungkook and to my own luck this time was a success, as it seems he stays in the cafeteria during break times.

*Ring Ring Ring*

There goes the bell signaling that its time to go back to class. I make my way over to the classroom while finishing off my juice box i had bought at the school vending machine. I approach the class door and scan the room for Jungkook before entering and unfortunately he has beaten me here. As i walk over to the table and slide out my seat to sit on, Jungkook pulls the chair out from under me as i was going to sit down, my makes contact with the ground as i glaring up and Jungkook who is chuckling lightly to himself. I pick myself up from the floor and dust myself off before attempting to sit down again, this time a success. I turn to Jungkook who is back to scowling at me again and i reach over and pinch his forearm HARD.

"Ah, Ow! you better watch yourself after school ends!" He threatens me as his voice drops even lower, i quickly turn my head back to the front to avoid his glare. Class goes on with multiple hard kicks from Jungkook under the table and me resisting the urge to scream at him while punching him in the face.

The bell rings to let everyone know that school has now finished for the day and again i pack all my books and pens into my bag at the speed of light and rush out of the classroom in hopes of beating Jungkook to the gates, as im walking towards the gates keeping my eyes and ears peeled for any signs of Jungkook i nearly make it to the gates but not before im harshly shoved to the ground, i outstretched my arms to catch my fall and i wince as some of the gravel sticks into the palms of my hands, i turn and look up at Jungkook who has the coldest face on that i have ever seen, he kicks my bag and my books fly out.

"Stupid foreigner ." he hisses at me before he treads on my books and leaves. I get up and pull out the tiny little rocks from my hand, pick up my books and re-pack my bag before heading on home.

As i arrive home i head straight up to my room as Auntie and Uncle wont be home till later. I throw my bag into the corner of my room and walk into my bathroom peel off my clothes and hop into the shower. After showering i pull on my pyjamas and lay down on my bed, yes i know its super early but after todays events all i want to do is sleep. I close my eyes and let my unconciousness pull me into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys! how did you like this chapter? i feel its a little longer and maybe my writing has improved at least a tiny tiny bit? I actually had to write this chapter twice as when i was about to finish i the first time my internet decided to cut out and i had to re write it all again! #thestruggleisreal lmao XD anyway it shouldnt be to long till Jaylee and Jungkook find out they will be forced into and arranged marriage!!

Anyways guys if any kind soul could pretty pleaseu comment what you guys think so far that would be tremendously appreciated!!! and a HUGE THANK YOU TO MY 3 SUBSCRIBES!!!! XD