Chapter 13

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jungkook's Pov;

After Jaylee ran off down the hallway towards the beroom, i hear the door slam shut behind her. I stay where i am with my feet planted to the floor beneath me, processing what just happend. I raise my hand and place it over my chest and feel my heart, 'why did her words cause me to feel this weird pain?' I continue staring off into space trying to piece my thoughts and feelings together for what seems like forever. I drop myself back down onto the lounge running my hands through my hair frusteratedly sighing. 'What the hell is wrong with me? Why am i feeling all these feelings?'

[ 5 hours later still Jungkook's Pov ]

I squint open my eye's looking around at my surroundings seeing that i must of fallen asleep on the lounge after arguing with Jaylee, i look up to the clock it read 7:00pm. 'Crap its been 5 hours already! I wander how she's feeling. Has she eaten?' I pick myself up off of the lounge and slowly make my way down to the bedroom, cautiously opening the door, she's not in here? I look over at the bathroom and the door is closed, 'she must be in there, maybe she's taking a shower?' I walk over to the door and knock and press my ear up against it trying to hear if the shower is running, there is no response from Jaylee nor is the shower running, i try turn the door handle and it's locked. 'She must deffinately be in there then.' I walk over to my bedside table and take out the apartments master key from the drawer. 'I knew this would be helpfull at some point!' I push the key into the bathroom door's lock and swing open the door. There Jaylee is lying on the floor fast asleep, i kneel down next to her and look over her face and notice all the dried up tear marks on her cheeks, the sight of them brings back that stinging pain inside my chest. I grab the hand towel from next to the sink and dampen the cloth a little and clean off her dried tears. 'Thankfully it seems that she is a really deep sleeper.' After wiping off her tear's i bend down placing one arm under her neck and the other arm under the backs of her knees, picking her small body up off of the cold tiles of the bathroom, i carry her over to the bed and gently place her down, i pull up the covers and go to walk away, but i feel a slight pull from the bottom of my shirt, i turn and look down and find Jaylee's small hand clinging to my shirt in her sleep. A small smile forcing it's way onto my lips from seeing the cute action. I try to remove her hand from my shirt but her grip is like a vice! Because i dont want to wake her up i slide her over into the middle of the bed making room for myself to get in, after settling myself in and re-pulling up the covers over the both of us, i look over at her sleeping face and her right cheek with the back of my fingers, my fingers trail down to the corners of her lips and pause as i look at her light pink coloured lips, my fore finger tracing over her bottom lip as i feel myself leaning my face in closer. Realisation hits me, 'Yah! Jungkook what the hell are you thinking! Pull youself together! This is not you, you are not some kind of ert! Scratch that, why am i even feeling that?!' I roll over onto my right shoulder so i am now facing away from Jaylee confused with my own thoughts and actions, but not even minutes later i feel her come closer to me as she wraps her arm around me hugging me and snuggling her face into me back, my body stiffens. 'Ah jeeze this is going to be a long night!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys!!!! How did u like this chapter????? I know its short but i wanted it to revolve around Jungkooks developing feelings towrads Jaylee :D i will hopefully upload anothe chapter tonight to make up for this short chap :D

p.s i figured out how to include pics yay lmao

also as per usual thanks to all my subbies and commenters!!!! *throws hearteu*