Chapter 9

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jungkook's Pov;

We finally arrive home after meeting with Jaylee who turns out is going to be my wife to be and her parents at the resturaunt tonight. We all walk throught the house door one at a time, my parents head into the living room while i slowly make my way over to the stairs to go up to my room so i can shower and then sleep.

"Jungkook come here please." My mum calls from her chair in the living room. Well there goes my plans of going straight up to my room. I wonder what they could want now? Iv'e already gone to the damn stupid dinner withought causing any fuss at all.

"Ne, eomma." I say as i walk back over to the living room.

"Son, take a seat." My father gestures to the seat opposite them and i obey and sit down as told.

"Eomma, Appa, whats up?" I ask looking at both of them.

"Well we were wandeing on how you alrady know Jaylee?"

"Oh that, she attends the same school and is currently my table mate and we share all the same classes."

"That's good, so how well do you know her?" I start getting a tin bit suspicious as my parents never really take an interest in me like this.

"I don't know her very well as she has only started at aschool a couple of weeks ago." I tell them leaving out the part that i hate her and bully her at school. My parent just nod at my response.

"Well thats fine, but you will be moving into your new apartment that you will share with her tomorrow." My dad says in a matter of fact tone and i just nod.

"Wait what? Move in together tomorrow? But we aren't even married yet!" I exclaim.

"Jungkook! You wil be getting married in two weeks time any way. Moving in together will give you a little bit of time to get to know Jaylee before the wedding day." My dad said firmly and i just shut my mouth swallowing my words back.

"Now go to your room and sleep, you will need to pack and prepare your things to be moved tomorrow afternoon." My mum says as i just nod in response and stand up to walk over to the stairs that lead to my room. Im too mentally drained to be bothered about taking a shower, ill just take one when i wake up tomorrow. I get out of the suit that i am wearing and pull on a fresh clean pair of boxers and climb into bed. Yes i sleep with only my underwear on even in winter as i feel its much more comfortable this way. I drift off and let my unconciousness take me far away from this reality.

Jaylee's Pov;

We arrive home after eating out with the Jeon's, and as i prepare to make a dash up to my room i hear my mum call me from the living room.

"Jaylee, before you go up to your room come here for a minute please, we have a couple of thing we would like to talk to you about." I pause mid-step and sigh as i turn around and head towards where my parents are seated in the living room. I enter and plop myself down on a counch that was in front of both my parents.

"What is it, mum, dad?" I say looking at them cautiously.

"Jaylee, we will be stayinh here in Seoul untill just after your wedding to Jungkook." I nod slowly wishing that they didn't have to remind me about that.

"Also you will be moving into a new apartment with Jungkook tomorrow." My eyes widen at the rediculous words my mother had just spoken.

"What? Moving in together? Tomorrow? But we aren't even married yet!" I borderline scream at them while trying to keep myself from exploading completely. There is no way i can live together with that jerk! Omg he's going to bully me even more nooooo! Wait, what if he trys something weird to me? I mentally cover myself at the thought. My life is going to turn into an absolute living hell!

"Jaylee! Do not raise your voice at us!" My dad grumbles at me.

"What does it matter if you move in together tomorrow? Your going to be husband and wife anyway in two weeks time. Also this gives you the chance to get to know Jungkook more before the wedding." My mum say's and i just blanckly nod my head knowing im just pointlessly fighting an uphill battle that i will never win.

"Anyway, thats all we needed to tell you, you may go up to your room now. I advise you go to sleep early tonight as you will have to pack and prepare your things for the move tomorrow afternoon." My mum instructs me while i get up and trudge my way over to the stairs and climb my way up to my room. Once i reach my room i decide against taking a shower as i currently just want to go to sleep as the sleep is my only get-away from this living nightmare that i am in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong guys chapter 9 is hereeeeee!!! XD anyways i will be back i am going to update Chapter 10 straight away yaaay!!! brb XD