Chapter 1

Marriage? (Discontinued)

Jaylee Pov;

I walked out of the airport dragging my luggage behind me, looking around for my Aunt and Uncle who were supposed to meet me here to pick me up.

'hmmmm seems like they're not here yet.' (a/n ' will be for thoughts and " will be for speeking.) 

It was the middle of winter here in South Korea, and me being from good old sunny Australia, I was not very fond of the cold. Snuggling in further to my fluffy muffler around my neck I waited for my Aunt and Uncle.

After about 10 minutes waiting, my aunt and uncle arrived and I chucked my bags into the boot and settled into the back seat fastening my seat belt.

"Sorry we are late Jaylee, the traffic was hectic on the way here." 

"It's alright auntie I understand." I replied as I gave a sweet smile to her and she smiled back.

i am very fond of my aunt and uncle, they have always been caring and nice to me my whole life wich is why I'm not totally bitter from having to move here.

Having gotten off of the plane while it was night time was nice, as seeing all the colourful lights of Seoul was a pretty nice change from the suburbs of my home town back in Australia.

 

[Fast forward to getting home]

 

After arriving home and moved all my things up to my new room at Auntie and uncles house, i walked in and it was really simple but pretty too, totally my style! I don't like extravagant things, the walls are cream coloured and the floors are wooden that had a rug on the floor which was also cream but had a dark purple design around the edges, and at the centre of the far away side was a beautiful window seat that was wooden style to match the flooring. Even though this room was smaller in contrast to my old room at home, it felt much more comfortable, I took one last look around smiling to myself before unpacking all my things before heading down for dinner.

Auntie, Uncle and I all sat around the dining room table happily eating in a comfortable silence before Auntie broke it and spoke,

"Jaylee, sweetie we have enrolled you in Seoul High, and you will start the day after tomorrow, now look it's really soon and sudden but this was the only time we could manage, I hope that's allright?" Auntie said to me with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Uh, sure Auntie that's alright!" I said and smiled at her.

"Great! your uniform will be here by tomorrow! It's a lovely school and I'm sure you will like it just fine!" She said with a big grin on her face and I just smiled at her as I continued eating my food.

after eating I excused my self to go back up to my room, I took a quick shower to unwind myself from the long flight and then layed on my bed.

'School in a couple days huh... I wonder if this one will be better than that hell hole back home?'

I hated my old school, there was a boy I had a crush on for a very long time and gathered up so much courage to confess to him even though I am a super shy person, to my surprise he accepted my feelings and agreed to go out with me, but only a week later I found out he only agreed to go out with me beacause of a bet he made with his friend.

 

[Flashback]

 

"Connor! Why did you do that? I thought you actually liked me aswell." I said to him as my tears were streaming down my face.

"Hahahahaha, Jaylee c'mon don't make me laugh! Why would I like an ugly girl like you when I have the option of picking any girl I like? Hot guys like me don't date ugly girls like you!" He said to me as all his friends were laughing and filming the whole thing.

Not even an hour later Connors friends had spread the video they took of us around the whole school and I became a subject of constant bullying and teasing.

 

[End Of Flashback]

 

Due to the trauma I received at my old school I became a much much more quite and reserved person with sever social anxiety and I built an iron wall around my heart so nothing like that could EVER happen again!

With the thoughts of my old school I fell alsleep in hope that my new school here in Seoul will be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys well chapter 1 is done!!!! I apologise for any mistakes I made! Well anyway I hope you read and enjoy this chapter! 

I would appreciate it if any kind souls could leave a comment on what you think! Thanks guys I will probably update chapter 2 either tonight aswell or tomorrow night! :D