Chapter 6

The Soul Mates

Dana had arrived at the Stable. She quickly ran inside and flew up the steps to the second story of the stable.
 
She saw Changmin laying down on the bed that their father brought up. Dana quickly ran to him and pulled the blankets off.
 
"Changmin wake up!" She yelled while shaking him.
 
Changmin opened his eyes slowly and looked at his older sister. "What?" He groaned.
 
"Why are you here? You're supposed to be at home." Dana said while pointing at him.
 
Changmin sat up. "I'm sorry, it was late and I didn't want to disturb mom and dad."
 
"But Sulli got home after you did." Dana stated.
 
Changmin cocked his eyebrows at her. "How did you know?"
 
Dana smirked. "Lucky guess."
 
Her brother stood up and let out a yawn. "Well I didn't want to go home."
 
Dana looked at him with an 'Uh-Oh' look. "Why?"
 
Changmin shrugged. "Just didn't want to face mom."
 
"Didn't she allow you to go to that party?" Dana asked.
 
Changmin nodded. "But once I get home she's gonna start asking me questions about Jessica."
 
"Oh.....that's right you don't like Jessica." Her brother nodded. "Well it's okay, just say that you were with Jaejoong and that you didn't see her."
 
"But then I'd be lying." Changmin replied.
 
Dana sighed and crossed her arms. "Well, I don't know. But you'll have to go home soon."
 
Changmin nodded. "So how'd you know I was gone?"
 
"Mom and Dad went out of town and they called me to check up on you guys." Dana started. "Then I went into your room and saw that you weren't there."
 
Changmin chuckled. "I can't believe mom and dad didn't know that I didn't come home."
 
Dana rolled her eyes at his childness. "Let's go home."

Changmin chuckled and walked out of the stable with Dana.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~At the Jung's~

Taeyeon woke up early and went downstairs. She was surprised to fine Krystal sitting at the kitchen table. "You're up early."

Krystal looked up at her and smiled. "Yup...." Taeyeon smiled back and sat down next to her younger cousin. Krystal stopped eating her cereal and looked up at the older one. "Taeyeon, I'm sorry."

"For what?" Taeyeon asked.

"For yesterday at the party."

Taeyeon shook her head. "No, it's not your fault."

"Yeah, but my sister did it. So it makes me look bad." Krystal replied back.

"Don't worry.....I forgive you." Taeyeon said while whispering the last words. Krystal smiled and continued eating her cereal. "So what are you going to do today?"

Krystal finished up her cereal and wiped with a napkin. "I was going to go hang out with Minho and Sulli, maybe Luna."

"Who's Luna?" Taeyeon asked.

"Jaejoong's younger sister."

"Really?" Taeyeon questioned.

Krystal nodded. "Yup....actually we were thinking about hanging at her place for a while. You wanna come?"

Taeyeon nodded. "Sure...."

"Okay well let's go then." Krystal said while taking Taeyeon's hand and walking to the front door.

"Wait, what about your parents and Sulli and Minho?" Taeyeon questioned.

Krystal stopped and turned to face the older on. "My parents already know, they said I could go after I ate some breakfast. And we're going to meet up with Sulli and Minho at Luna's place."

"They wake up this early?" Taeyeon asked with a surprised look on her face.

"It's eight....." Krystal replied.

"So, it's still pretty early. Especially if it's in summer." Taeyeon replied back.

Krystal squinted her eyes. "Right, well let's go!" They both walked out of the door and headed to Luna's house.

Krystal ran up to the door and rang the doorbell once. Soon they both heard footsteps coming, and Luna opened the door. "Hey guys come on in." She moved aside allowing the two other girls to walk in. "You must be Kim Taeyeon." She said while smiling at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon nodded. "Yes I am."

"It's nice to meet you. Jaejoong tells me and Junsu all about you."

"Junsu?" Taeyeon asked.

"My other brother." Luna answered. Taeyeon's mouth formed an 'O'. "Well Jaejoong's not here right now. He'll be back later though, but Junsu's here. He really likes you."

Taeyeon giggled. "He doesn't even know me."

"Well, let's just say that he fell in love with the person Jaejoong was talking about." Luna explained.

Krystal laughed and followed Luna up the stairs. Taeyeon did the same.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~With Changmin~

Jaejoong was standing at the doorway and before he knocked on the door Changmin and Dana walked up. "Oh hey Jaejoong!" Dana shouted.

He turned around and saw Changmin and Dana walking up to him. "Hey guys, just in time."

They both nodded. "Yeah..." They said in unison.

"So Changmin, you ready to go?" Jaejoong asked while looking at the younger one.

Changmin nodded. "Yeah."

"We're you guys going?" Dana asked while looking at the  two suspiciously.

"Over to my place." Jaejoong answered. Dana nodded and let the two walk away. But before reaching the end of the driveway Jaejoong turned back around. "Oh, Sulli's over there too!"

Dana spun around but she saw Jaejoong and Changmin already walking to his house. She sighed and walked inside the house. "Great it's just me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~At Jaejoong's~

"So you're Kim Taeyeon?" Junsu asked while staring at Taeyeon. She nodded uncomfortably. "Whoa, you're so pretty. How come Jaejoong didn't mention that?" When Junsu said that, Taeyeon felt sad. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" Junsu asked.

Before Taeyeon could answer someone smacked his head from behind. "Junsu stop scaring her." Taeyeon looked up and saw Jaejoong standing there. He turned to look at her and smiled. "Hey Taeyeon."

She smiled back and saw that there was someone with him. Taeyeon looked up and saw Changmin. She quickly looked back at Jaejoong. "I have to go now."

"Why?" Jaejoong questioned while watching Taeyeon get up from her seat.

"Uh...." Taeyeon started to hesitate. "Well...."

"You know you can stay right?" Junsu asked.

Taeyeon looked at them. "Are you sure?"

Jaejoong and Junsu nodded. "Of course."

She looked at Changmin and saw that he looked like he didn't care. "Alright."

"Cool." Jaejoong said while giving her his killer smile. Seeing his smile made Taeyeon smile. "Well I'll go get us some drinks. Junsu come help me." Jaejoong ordered.

Junsu rolled his eyes and sighed. He wanted to argue back but he knew he wouldn't win. The two of them left Taeyeon and Changmin all alone.

There was an awkward silence so Taeyeon decided to break it. "You seem pretty close to Jaejoong." Changmin looked at her and nodded. He didn't say a single word. Taeyeon pursed her lips. "What do you think of Jessica?"

Changmin looked at her and then away. "Why?"

He sounded so mean and annoyed that Taeyeon was about to just stop talking. But she had to. "I don't know."

He looked back at her with his emotionless face. "She's someone I wouldn't want to be friends with."

"Why?"

He sighed again. "She makes people look bad."

"But she wouldn't make you look bad right? I mean she likes you."

Changmin nodded. "I know, but I don't like her."

"Because she makes people look bad?" Taeyeon questioned with a confused expression.

"No, she's not my type." Changmin answered.

"Then what is your type?"

Changmin looked away and let out a deep breath. "A girl who understands me, a girl who is supportive, a girl who works hard and is independent. A girl who doesn't have to rely on people all the time. A girl who is the OPPOSITE of Jessica."

Taeyeon nodded but slowly formed a smile. "You know, you're not as mean and scary as I thought you were." She paused and looked up at him. "I wish you luck on finding that girl."

Changmin stared at her for a while but soon a small smile crept up onto his face.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MaithaV - Honestly, I don't think Hyomin is the prettiest either. Taeyeon's the prettiest......in my opinion.