Chapter 4

The Soul Mates

Ezzy658 - Yea, I chose to make Krystal not that mean haha.

minifantasy - I know! Odd pairings are actually very interesting. I just don't like odd ODD pairings haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later that day back at the Jung's house, Krystal walked into Taeyeon's room.

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon looked up from the book she was reading. "Yes?"

"There's this party tonight and the whole neighborhood is going. I was thinking that since you're new, maybe you'd like to come?"

"Um, I would love to. But I don't have anything to wear." Taeyeon said in a saddened voice. She really wanted to go, but she didn't want to embarrass her cousin by wearing something dull to the party.

Krystal thought about it for a while and then she looked up at her cousin. "I have an idea."

She walked out of Taeyeon's room and into the room right across from it. "Come here Tae!" She yelled while she opened the door.

Taeyeon walked out of her room and into the other room. When she walked in, slightly opened.

"Im guessing you like it....." Krystal said while giggling.

"Yes!" Taeyeon squealed in excitement. "This is amazing, did your mom make all of these?"

Krystal nodded. "Yeah, these are the outfits that never sold."

"Why? They're really nice."

"I dont know....." Krystal answered.

Taeyeon walked around the room and looked through a rack of clothes.

"Well, I'll leave you to find your outift. We'll be leaving in an hour." Krystal stated. She saw her cousin nod. She walked out of the room with a warm smile glued onto her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Taeyeon found a green dress that stop a little above her knee. (http://style.soshified.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/dpk4lj1.jpg) She grabbed the dress and walked out of the room closing the door behind her. She walked into her room and got ready.

45 minutes later Taeyeon came out of her room and started to walk down the stairs. She saw her younger cousin and a few other people standing by the front door.

"Whoa..." A young looking guy said.

"Oh my gosh! Taeyeon you look super pretty!" A girl who Taeyeon thought was Sulli shouted.

When she got downstairs she smiled at the three. She saw Krystal, Sulli and a guy who she's never met before.

"Taeyeon, this is Minho." Krystal said while pointing at the guy.

"Hello..." Taeyeon greeted.

Minho smiled at Krystal's older cousin. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"Anyway..." Sulli started. "You look really pretty..."

Taeyeon blushed. "Thank you..." No one has ever said that she was pretty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few moments later they all arrived at the party. Krystal, Sulli and Minho walked in first and got lost in the crowd. Taeyeon stood by the doorway looking at everyone having fun on the dance floor.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw the handsome Jaejoong standing behind her with the most cutest smile she has ever seen.

Taeyeon was busy staring at his cute smile until something came out of his mouth. "Hey, Taeyeon right?" She nodded. "I'm glad you're here."

"I'm glad to be here." She replied.

"Lets go to the backyard, it's kind of crowded here."

Taeyeon nodded and followed Jaejoong to the backyard.

It wasn't dark but she knew that it was going to get dark soon.

"So, do you like it here in Seoul?" He asked suddenly.

She looked up at him. "Yeah, I do why?"

He shrugged. "You seem lonely."

She smiled. "No, I'm fine. I have Krystal."

"What about Jessica?" This question made the smile on Taeyeon's face disappear. Jaejoong noticed and tried to change the subject. "How many siblings do you have again?"

"I have three sisters." Taeyeon answered. "What about you?"

"I have a younger brother and a younger sister." He answered.

"So you're the oldest?" Taeyeon asked in shock. Jaejoong looked so young that she would've never thought he was the oldest.

He nodded.

"Jaejoong..." Someone called out from behind the both of them.

They both turned around and saw Changmin standing there. "Oh, Changmin..." Jaejoong said.

Changmin looked at Taeyeon and then back at Jaejoong. "Have you seen Jessica?"

"She's upstairs with Yuri." Jaejoong answered. "Why?"

"I don't want her to see me." Changmin answered.

"I'm pretty sure she already has. You're the first person she looks for." Jaejoong stated.

Changmin let out a sigh. "Well, I'll let you guys be." He bowed and walked away.

When he left Taeyeon's eyes were glued onto the back of him. She thought he looked very handsom under the moonlight. Maybe even better looking than Jaejoong.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked snapping Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

She nodded. "Yes of course." Silence fell between them. "Um, I'm thirsty. Would you like anything to drink?"

"I can go and get the drinks." Jaejoong suggested.

"No, it's fine. I can do it."

Jaejoong looked at her curiously. "Alright...I'll have some punch."

Taeyeon nodded and walked inside the "Mansion".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey isn't that your cousin?" Yuri pointed out.

Jessica looked up from the snack table. Her eyes widened. "Oh my gosh! Yeah it is!"

"Aw...she looks nice and pretty." Yuri stated while tilting her head a little.

"Not for long...." Jessica said in an evil way.

Yuri looked at her friend with wide eyes. "What do you mean?"

Jessica ignored her and walked towards Taeyeon. Jessica knew that her cousin had her hands full with two drinks, but she didn't care. This was part of her plan. She walked up and "accidently" bumped into Taeyeon.

The drinks splashed onto Taeyeon's dress, and then everything went slow motion. Well for Taeyeon....

She looked up at her cousin and saw Jessica smirking. Then she looked around the room and saw that everyone stopped their actions to look at her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jaejoong!" Someone yelled.

Jaejoong turned around and saw his friend Yunho running towards him. "Oh, Yunho. What is it?"

"Jessica...."

Yunho didn't have to say anything else. Jaejoong already knew that Jessica had caused trouble. He ran inside the house and towards Taeyeon. He saw a big red stain on the front of her dress. He stopped in his tracks, right behind Jessica.

Taeyeon looked at him. He saw her eyes getting all watery. He was about to go up to her, but she turned around and ran out of the house.

Jessica turned around and looked at Jaejoong. "What? It was an accident."

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ran after Taeyeon.

Everyone else looked at Jessica with disgust. They all knew it wasn't an accident.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Taeyeon!!" Jaejoong yelled once he reached outside. But he saw no one outside. There was no one in sight.

He let out a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair. "Where did she go?" He asked himself.

"I'll go and look for her." Someone said from behind him.

He turned around and saw Changmin standing there. "You will?"

Changmin nodded. "Yes, I can't stand being in the same place as Jessica."

Jaejoong thought about it then nodded. "Alright." He walked back inside and left Changmin standing in the driveway thinking of where Taeyeon could've gone.

After a couple of seconds Changmin started running. He didn't know exactly where he was going, he let his feet take him to where they wanted to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a couple minutes of running Changmin ended up in front of the neighborhood park. Even though it was dark he could see a small figure sitting on the swings. He ran up to the swings and saw that it was the person he was looking for....Taeyeon.

She looked up and saw him standing over her. She wanted to say something, but she couldn't.

"Jaejoong's looking for you." Changmin said breaking the silence.

Taeyeon was surprised that he was actually speaking to her. "Really?" He nodded. "Well, I'm not going back."

"Why?"

"Look at me. Do you know how embarrassing this is?" Taeyeon questioned.

"Everyone knows that it was Jessica's fault. No one will laugh at you."

Taeyeon wiped her tears. "Well, I'm not going back." She stood up from the swing she was sitting on. "I'm going home."

"Wait...." Changmin called out stopping Taeyeon from walking away. "Never mind."

Taeyeon stared at him for a while. She didn't know why he kept doing that. Always telling her to wait and then saying never mind. She has never met such a confusing guy before.

She turned around and walked away leaving Changmin standing by the swingset all alone. After a few moments of staring down at the swings he finally looked up and stared at the back of Taeyeon. He let out a sigh and began walking to his house that was only a few houses away.