3 Days = 1 Year

The Soul Mates

~Three Days Later~

Hyomin walked out into the backyard to find Taeyeon feeding the chickens. She walked up to her older sister and gave a soft smile. “Taeyeon, someone’s here to see you.”

“I don’t want to speak to anyone right now.” Taeyeon mumbled from sadness. Ever since Changmin left, Taeyeon hasn’t been the usual happy self. Her family missed that.

“I think you’d want to speak to this person.” Hyomin said while pulling Taeyeon inside with her.

“Hyomin I said- Jaejoong?” Taeyeon questioned while she stared at him in great shock.

He was sitting on the couch while drinking a glass of water before she came in. And when she did walk in, he quickly stood up and gave her a warm and supportive smile.

Without saying another word, Taeyeon quickly ran to wrap her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. Tears were now forming in her eyes. Jaejoong rubbed her back and smiled down at her. “Hey, it’s okay. I’m here to be someone you can lean on.”

Taeyeon softly cried into his chest while she thought about the day when Changmin left. “Is he okay?” She mumbled.

She felt a nod coming from Jaejoong. “Yes, he’s fine. He told me to tell you that he misses you.”

A soft smile formed on Taeyeon face as she slowly pulled away from the hug. “Why are you here?”

“Well, Changmin wanted me to fly over here to see if you were okay. He wanted to do it but he has some family problems.” Jaejoong answered before Taeyeon nodded understandingly. “Are you okay?”

Taeyeon nodded again. “Yes, of course! It just made my day knowing that Changmin is okay and that he still remembers me.”

Jaejoong gave her a look. “Why wouldn’t he remember you? It’s only been three days Taeyeon.”

“I know but still…..a lot can happen in three days.”

Jaejoong softly chuckled and looked back down at her. “Let’s go walking.” Taeyeon nodded in agreement before grabbing her coat and shoes. She slipped into her shoes and threw her coat on. Jaejoong smiled at her before walking out of the house to get ready for the walk.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the two of them walked side by side on the streets of the town with a cup of hot chocolate in their hands, they talked about what was on Taeyeon’s mind.

“I just want to see him.” Taeyeon said while looking up into the busy streets ahead of them.

Jaejoong took a small sip of his drink and nodded before replying back to her. “You’ll see him soon, I promise.”

“I want him to know that I really love him, and it hurts me that I’ll never know when I’ll be able to see him again.” Taeyeon continued.

“You’ll know it soon.” Jaejoong said to her.

The two of them soon walked into a building which made Taeyeon look up at him. “What are we doing here?”

“It’s getting kind of cold outside. Can we just stay in here to warm up for a little bit?” Jaejoong asked while walking over to a nearby room.

Taeyeon was a little skeptical about this but nodded anyway. “Sure.”

“Let’s go in here where it’s not so close to the door where the cold air will rush in.” Jaejoong said while turning the knob.

He opened the door and motioned for Taeyeon to walk in. She did so and switched the lights on.

“SURPRISE!”  

Taeyeon jumped from being frightened. She looked around the room and found Dana, Sulli, Yoochun, Junsu, Luna, Krystal, her uncle and Mr. Shim standing on the other side of the room with big and bright smiles on their faces.

The room was decorated with white streamers, flower petals, and balloons.

 She was very confused so she looked up at Jaejoong for some answers. He only smiled at her and nodded at the other people signaling for her to look back at them. But when she did, she didn’t see anyone but the person she’s been waiting for. The others walked to the side of the room and allowed her to see Changmin and Changmin only.

Even from the other side of the room, Changmin could see the sparkle in Taeyeon’s eyes. The sparkle coming from the tears that he brought her. He wanted to bring his hands up to her face and wipe her tears away with his thumb while telling her that he was back and that he wasn’t leaving her ever again.

Taeyeon ignored the fact that everyone was staring at the two of them to see what they were going to do and ran up to him while throwing her arms out to embrace the one she loves.

Changmin wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up to kiss her lightly on the cheek. When he pulled away to say something, he was stopped by Taeyeon’s lips forcing themselves on his.

She soon pulled away and continued to hug him tightly. “I missed you so much.” She whispered while her feet slowly met the ground.

Changmin smiled at her before replying back. “I’ve only been gone for three days.”

“But three days is like a year without you here.” Taeyeon replied softly.

Changmin slightly blushed and looked up at everyone in the room. They all nodded for him to continue. He looked back down at Taeyeon and locked their fingers. “I told you I’d be back to entitle you as mine.”

Taeyeon’s heart jumped from joy. She looked around the room and hit his chest playfully. “What’s all this?” She asked referring to the decoration and everyone from SEOUL.

“This is my welcome back party although I had to throw it myself.” Changmin said while motioning at himself.

Taeyeon giggled and grabbed his hand to drag him out of the room. She dragged him outside and ran towards the nearby park. Changmin had a hard time trying to keep their hands locked together.

Once they reached the swings, Taeyeon broke free from his grip and continued laughing while sitting down on one of the free swings.

“Why are we here?” Changmin asked as he tried to catch his breath.

“I didn’t feel comfortable with everyone staring at us.” Taeyeon answered while pushing herself to get the swing going.

“Why not? They came to support us.”

Taeyeon sighed and got up from the swing. “I know….but I wouldn’t be able to do this if they were watching us.” She threw her arms around his neck and brought her face closer to his. She stood on her toes and softly pecked his lips.

Changmin responded back to the kiss and pulled her in closer. They kissed passionately until Taeyeon pulled away which got Changmin a little angry. “Are we still getting married?”

“Of course!” Changmin yelled out while giving her an ‘are-you-crazy’ look.

Taeyeon laughed out loud and stuck her tongue out at him before running away when she noticed Changmin coming at her.

He caught her by the waist and held her close to him. “Ah! Let me go!” Taeyeon yelled out while trying to unlock his hands. Changmin ignored her and squeezed her lightly. “Hey!” Taeyeon shouted while giggling.

Changmin spun her around and pulled her in for a hug. “I won’t leave you ever again.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Note~ Hey guys! This is my last chapter and I want to thank all of you for reading. Thanks to those who commented and subscribed! I hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it!

Please do read my other stories! 8D

naydsbeb - Yes! Hooray!

ah_thien - Thanks! I hope you liked the story!