Chapter 5

The Soul Mates

"How could you do that?" Kyrstal asked while glaring at her older sister.
 
"She deserved it...." Jessica said in a snobby way.
 
Krystal shook her head. She was furious! "No she didn't! She didn't deserve that at all."
 
Her sister looked at her amazed. She was so amazed at how Krystal was defending Taeyeon. "Look, just stay out of my way and you won't get in trouble by mom and dad."
 
Krystal rolled her eyes and stomped her way out of the house and away from the party. She had enough of Jessica's dirty tricks.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After Taeyeon got home and finished taking her shower, she sat at her desk and started to play around with the pencils. She thought about her small conversation with Changmin. 'Why did he come and look for me?' She wondered. 'And how come he's always telling me to wait and then says Nevermind?' Questions were running through her head.

As time went by Taeyeon suddenly found a smile on her face. "He is pretty cute..." She whispered. "No wait...I have to stay away from him......for Jessica."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~Back at The Kim's~
 
"I wonder if Taeyeon unnie is alright." Hyomin said while the family was eating dinner.
 
"I'm pretty sure she is." Yoobin reassured.
 
"You guys need to think positive...." Their mother added to Yoobin's comment. "I bet she's having the time of her life there."
 
Hyoyeon looked at her mother. "Why would you think that?"
 
Mrs. Kim shrugged. "Well there's probably more exciting things to do over with her cousins."
 
The three daughters looked up at their mother. They could tell she was very stressed and worried about their sister.
 
"Mom..." Yoobin started. "Even though she didn't call, I bet she's fine."
 
"Yeah, she's a tough girl. She can handle herself." Hyomin added. The three daughters wanted their mother to know that Taeyeon is and will be okay.
 
"Yes, I suppose so."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~At the party~
 
Jaejoong was still at the party. He didn't know why he was still there, but since he was his younger siblings ride he figured he should stay until they wanted to leave.
 
"Hyung...." Jaejoong looked up. "We're ready to leave."
 
Jaejoong got up and looked at his two siblings. "Are you guys sure. We can stay longer...if you want to."
 
"Yes, we are sure. Let's go." His little sister said.
 
He let out a sigh. "Alright, but we have nothing to do at home."
 
"Would you just take us home? It's getting late." His brother snapped.
 
"Alright Junsu sheesh." Jaejoong said while motioning Junsu to calm down.
 
They three of them walked out of the house and into Jaejoong's car.
 
"Junsu oppa?"
 
"Yes, Luna?"
 
"How come you don't have a car?"
 
Junsu became quiet and Jaejoong let out a small chuckle. Luna looked at her two brothers waiting for an answer.
 
After a while Jaejoong decided to answer for him. "Mom and Dad don't trust him."
 
"Why not?"
 
"It's not that they don't trust me." Junsu butted in. "It's that I don't have enough money to afford and take care of one."
 
Luna's mouth transformed into an 'O'. "Well why don't you get a job?" She suggested.
 
"Like where?" Junsu questioned. 
 
"I don't know. That's your decision."
 
Jaejoong let out a loud sigh. "You guys, please stop talking."
 
"Why?" Junsu questioned.
 
"Because, I need to think." Jaejoong answered. He put both of his hands onto the wheel.
 
Luna looked at him with a questionable face. "About what?"
 
"Stop talking!" He snapped.
 
He was thinking of Taeyeon. 'I hope she's okay.' He said to himself.
 
"What was that?" Junsu asked.
 
"Nothing...."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~With Taeyeon~
 
Taeyeon was watching t.v in the living room when she heard the doorbell ring.
 
She got up from the couch and headed towards the door. She peeked through the window that was right next to the door and saw a man standing there. A man who she has never seen before.
 
She unlocked the door and opened it just big enough for the man to see her. When he looked down at her, she could tell she was not the person he was looking for.
 
"May I help you?" She asked breaking the silence.
 
She examined him carefully. He was pretty tall, well compared to her. He had blonde hair and very smooth skin. If he put on a wig and some make-up she would've mistaken him for a girl.
 
"Uh..." He started. "I'm looking for Jessica. Did I get the wrong house?"
 
"No, you have the right house but she's not here right now. I'm her cousin Taeyeon."
 
His mouth formed into an 'O' and then into a smile. "Oh so you're Taeyeon. I heard about you!"
 
Taeyeon smiled. "I hope they were good things."
 
The boy nodded. "They were..."
 
"So who are you?" Taeyeon questioned.
 
"Oh, I'm Kevin Woo."
 
Taeyeon nodded and gave him a polite smile. "Well, It was nice meeting you but Jessica isn't here right now."
 
"Do you know where she could be?" Kevin asked a little dissapointed that his crush wasn't home.
 
"Um, yeah she's at a party just a few houses up the street."
 
"Oh really? Thanks!" Kevin quickly ran out of the drive way but turned back towards the house when he was about to walk onto the street. "It was nice meeting you Taeyeon!!!" He soon turned around and walked up the street.
 
Taeyeon closed the door and locked it. "Why would he be needing her at this time?" She asked herself.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
~Next Morning~
 
"Sulli! Wake up!"
 
"Mmm.." The sleeping girl groaned.
 
"Where's Changmin!"
 
Sulli quickly opened her eyes when she heard her brother's name. "Dana?"
 
"Yeah it's me. Mom and Dad went out to a meeting and they called me to come and check up on you guys. But you know what? I cant find Changmin!" Dana said furiously.
 
Sulli looked at her older sister worriedly. "It's okay Dana, I bet he just went out for a bit."
 
Dana ran her fingers through her brown curly hair. "Where could he be huh? It's six in the morning."
 
The younger girl thought for a while and then looked up like she had an idea. "He's probably at the stable."
 
Dana looked at Sulli. "That's right! He might be, I've got to go find out." She quickly ran out of the room and out of the house heading towards the stable.
 
Sulli fell back down onto her bed letting out a loud sigh. "Gosh Changmin! Of course you would do something like this!"