Chapter Nine

That Little Something

Did the heavens hear me?

 

--

I was in front of my mirror with my 3rd choice of outfit. I had paired two choices earlier and sent pictures to Jeonghan via Line but he rejected both. The last decent choice I had was my striped black and white three-fourth length sleeve paired with my navy blue straight cut jeans. I finished it off with my favorite converse sneakers and finally got a GO from Jeonghan.

'You better be spillin' the beans this Monday or else I'm gonna post your childhood pictures on the school website.' Jeonghan texted.

I giggled at the thought and replied while I was waiting at the bus stop. 'Go ahead. A lot of people might fall for me then.'

It was Jun who texted me last night to meet up at the east entrance of G-mall at 9:00am. I arrived 5 minutes earlier. There was a pocket park around the entrance so I decided to sit there while waiting.

 To be honest, I was more excited than I was nervous. It was the first time I get to hang out with Minghao for fun. Even if there it was with Junhui.

What does he see in Jun anyway? I asked myself. When I arrived at the conclusion that Minghao thought Jun was more attractive than I was, I immediately shrugged the thought. I placed my earphones in and listened to Hearts & Colors' version of Fix You by Coldplay.

After a while, I noticed someone sit beside me. I didn't really bother to take a look at whoever it was because I was too busy thinking about the rest of the day. Until the guy -apparently was Jun- faced me and started talking.

"Listen, as much as I like you. I don't want to miss my little brother's recital today. I don't want to cancel a promised appointment with him because he too is like my brother but I haven’t been able o hang out with my real biological brother lately so… You stick with Minghao for today." Jun said while standing up. He was still in his cast but he was doing okay. "Oh, and try not to kill each other okay?"

I always get the feeling that Jun was this evil monster disguised as an angelic eye candy but then at times like these, I doubt it. It seemed as though he was really gentle and was really trying to make me hang out with Minghao.

What was he thinking?

He walked away. Just like that.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Another tease! Hahaha. I just finished drafting the outline of the rest of the story. I'm expecting myself to update sooner. :) You guys should pressure me so you won't wait for too long. And honestly, I'm just really busy right now. I just write this fic for de-stressing. Hahaha.

I hope you enjoyed the tease! Will update on this sooner! Promise ^_^ Thanks again for supporting! Lot's of Love :)