Wen Junhui's Misadventures

That Little Something

Wen Junhui.

I seemed to be seeing him a lot lately. The most troublesome day was that Saturday at the Library. After that, my life has become so chaotic it was inevitable.

Kim Mingyu, the tall guy who seemed to be charming enough for him to have caught my eye - was standing in front of the library. He was waiting for that long-haired beauty I think. I stood and watched from the third floor of the library, peeking through the clear glass curtain from the fourth floor down to the bottom.

Minghao arrived after a short while. I was already done with my homework so I decided to watch over my fellow Chinese lad. He sat at the corner of the study area at the floor below. I was looking at them at the opposite side of the open space from the ground floor up.

My little brother from China grew up to be a very decent human being. Makes me feel proud. At first I was looking at him as he rummaged through his bag and botebooks. After I closed my eyes for a minute, because I think I lacked sleep, the next thing I saw was him locking lips with Kim Mingyu. Now that escalated pretty quickly didn't it?

I was laughing at Minghao's flustered fave but all the more at Mingyu's worried expression. I was pretty sure he was expecting at least a punch from the smaller kid. Too bad it never came. Minghao just walked away silently. (Embarrassingly.)

I couldn't stop laughing until I saw Kim Mingyu's face. I couldn't put it into words but I couldn't read his expression. He was happy but at the same time sad? Or was that nervous or just explicted? Either way the look on his face was really cool. I felt a pang in my chest as I studied his face. The look on his eyes and his shaking fingers on his lips.

So I decided to the next day at school. Oh I forgot one thing. Kim Mingyu, he's the guy Minghao is crazy for. So I've heard.

The thing about Minghao is that he has been playing hard to get for the longest time.

He has to come up to him strong as well you know. So I came up with an idea. I actually thought that setting them both up would be awesome. So I went to Minghao’s house to share him the plan but then it backfired. I was chased by his beautiful Doberman and I accidentally fell and sprained my ankle.

And just as I thought that day couldn’t get any worse. I met this rude emo guy at the hospital when Minghao’s mom insisted that I go there. He was tall and good looking and attractive and all but he kept giving me stares! He was the rudest emo boy I have ever seen!

And if it wasn’t enough, he actually winked at me before leaving the room. My goodness!

Thankfully I got to my senses just in time Minghao arrived at the café Mingyu worked for. Haha, I’m such an angel aren’t I? I’m actually setting Minghao up with the guy I like as well. What loyalty I have.

I should really be awarded.

But as much as I don’t want to get involved with the both of them [Mingyu and Minghao] or as I would like to call them, the troublesome MingMing, I just couldn’t.

When I decided to confess to Mingyu for real, and not for show, you know just so I could sleep a little better and he can like straight out grab onto Minghao, I met with Jeonghan insisted. I even offered to help him with his homework damn it. I’m such a weirdo.

When I was supposed to meet Mingyu at the park, I meet with Minghao instead. This is so complicated and confusing. Gosh I hate this. The worst part is, I actually told Minghao how I came to like Mingyu, which obviously made everything worse.

Days later, after I got rejected [again] by him, I hear the news Minghao flying to the airport for China.

Well, at least that’s what I said.

 

Author's Note:

How are you guys! Let me know about the updates so far! Anyways, did you enjoy this special Wen Junhui chapter? Hahahaha. I enjoyed making this so I hope you enjoyed reading it too!

Please look forward to the last chapters okay? Comments are loved as always so please comment! :D Thank you as always! Lots of Love! :*