Chapter Four

That Little Something

It was nothing special. Nothing special at all.

 

--

“How do you write this in Hangul?” Apparently, Minghao just needed help with his homework. Nothing special. I sat across him and he would call out to me whenever questions would arise.

I was working on my math and he was stuck with Korean. He agreed to help me in return for helping him with his Language. It may not look like it but the guy is a straight A student. Figures, he doesn’t really go out that much. I know this, well because of my… connections?

He didn’t seem to be troubled with my presence, which was something knew. Or maybe because he was just engrossed too much in his textbook.

I can’t help but peek at his silent and focused façade every now and then. Also the silence was finally sinking in. It was very uncomfortable I tell you. When I was supposed to be enjoying the miraculous moment, my mind just had to go overthinking mode. This time, I was staring at him intently. My eyes narrowed at him while I gritted my teeth. I wanted to know his motive, if he ever had one.

What does he need?

Why did he suddenly become nice to me?

What’s wrong with him?

Am I dreaming all this time?

 

“Hey” I called out unconsciously. He shifted his eyes on me but didn’t respond. I chuckled. “Can I, uh… Ask you something?”

“Is there something you don’t understand?” He stood up to lean towards my opened notes.

“Uh—yeah, I don’t understand something…”

See, my notebook was open in front of us so maybe he misunderstood me, thinking that I was talking about homework, which wasn’t the case of course. He leaned in closer to me and went he was still unsatisfied, he stood up and walked over to my side. Everything happened so fast that I didn’t even have the chance to retort. He was so focused on the homework yet I was too, but on him.

The next thing I knew, he was about 2 cm apart from me. Our faces were the closer than ever that I can even hear him breathing.

I pointed absent mindedly to something in my writings and he was talking derivatives and such already. I was just enjoying my view. He was explaining a lot but it passed through my ears. I was too busy with him. I was busy appreciating his cheeks, his cute eyes, his little ear, and his small voice. The way it had an accent to it was so addictive.

When he looked at me and asked if I had understood, I answered him no. I saw him sigh and decide to go back from the start again. While explaining, I didn’t know what to do. I absolutely didn’t want to listen because homework wasn’t as important as now. I was always this do what your heart tells you guy so I did. Without being conscious enough to control myself, I grabbed his face and went in for a kiss. On the lips.

It was nothing special. Nothing special at all. I mean, what could be so special about a kiss?

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello there! I updated! How are you enjoying it so far? Is it okay? Or is it baaad? Please comment down and let me know TT

By the way, are any of you watching any kdramas? I'm following Romantic Doctor Kim... It's so good you guys should watch it.

Thank you again for going through my update! I love you! Byee~~