Nine

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

After the ride, we walked home together hand-in-hand. I stepped onto the stairs of my house, and waved goodbye at Tae. I went inside and saw something that I hadn't wish to see.

I opened the door, and my mom was there. Broken pieces of vases were all over the floor. My mom was standing there, holding a bottle of what looks like alcohol. Her hair was all messed up. She looked absolutely horrible. 'What happened this time?! Why is she doing this again?!' I thought.

"Mom. What happened?"

"Huh? It's nothing darling." She said while laughing hysterically, unable to stand straight.

"Mom. It's better if you spit it out." I said. I wasn't even afraid anymore since I have seen this happening so many times already.

"YOU! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER!"

"MOM! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! HOW MANY TIMES HAS THIS HAPPENED? I AM YOUR DAUGHTER. WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME YOUR PROBLEMS? AND PLEASE DO NOT EVER REMIND ME OF THAT JERK!" I said while tears bursted out of my eyes.

"Darling, why are you shouting at me?"

"Mom, I swear you need to go to the hospital. Do you know that you shouted at me first?"

"What? I would never do that, darling. And why are you crying? Who hurt you?"

"Mom. Please just tell me what happened. I'm so tired of this. Please."

"YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU FOR 18 YEARS FOR NOTHING! LEARN SOME RESPECT, DAHYUN!"

"You know what? Just keep all your burdens to yourself. If you feel like that's the right way to solve problems, go ahead and keep it to yourself. I was having a good day until I came home." I said and went inside my room to take something before going out.

I went to the park and sat on the swing. I suddenly remembered that we had our first kiss here. That made me smile a bit. But then I remember what happened just now. Sighing, I took out something from my bag.

'I really don't want to do this, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter