Twelve

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyy sorry for not updating.....Anyways I'm back! I hope you enjoy this. Heh.

Oh and before I go, read this veryyy slowly. You'll thank me.
-----

Taehyung POV

Where the hell is she?! I need to explain to her what happened!

I took my phone out from my pocket and dialed Dahyun's number.

du.....du.....du.....

No response.

I shouted in frustration, and began calling her again. I walked around the streets while holding my phone in my right hand. I was going to give up until-

I saw her.

"Dahyun!"

Third Person's POV

Taehyung saw where Dahyun was. He immediately ran over to where she was and roughly pushed her away, resulting in minor injuries on Dahyun but major injuries on Taehyung, as the speeding car drove too fast and knocked over Taehyung.

(A/N : Sorry to ruin the mood, but I really do not know how to write those kinds of scenes huhuhu ~)

Dahyun POV

"Taehyung!" I shouted and ran to where he was.

"Tae! Tae!"

Soon people started crowding around the area we were in.

"Somebody call the ambulance!" I shouted. Stupid me for not bringing my phone.

"CAN SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE?!" I shouted once again while tears fell out of my eyes.

-----

"Miss, calm down. We will try our best to save him. Please be seated here while we do the operation." The doctor said while I just nodded.

After the doors of the ER closed, my tears started burs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter