Six

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV

"Oppa! Let's skip class today! It's my first time meeting you after THREE years! Let's go out together!" Yuri said in her regular baby-ish voice.

"Ah. Keure(Sure)."

I don't know why I had agreed to go out with her, and when I wanted to change my mind, she was already dragging me to the school gates. Oh god.

"Oppa! Let's go to the cafe we always go to!" Yuri said, holding my hands.

"There? Fine then." I said, while my mind was full of Dahyun's thoughts.

'She was not there before I left, where did she go? Is she angry at me because I never told her about Yuri? Is she angry because Yuri did that to me in the canteen?' I thought, wondering if Dahyun is fine.

"Oppa? Oppa? Oppa! Hello!"

Yuri's voice brought me back to reality.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked, sounding like an idiot.

"Oppa! I've been calling you for ages! What do you wanna drink? And, what's on your mind?"

"Oh, umm, it's nothing. And I would like an Oreo milkshake please." (A/N : I'm craving for an Oreo milkshake omg) *screams*

*inserts a delicious-looking pic of an Oreo milkshake*

The door of the cafe opened. Even though the place is crowded, I could still see Dahyun standing there. She made eye-contact with me, and she left. 

"Oppa? What are you looking at?"

"Oh, it's nothing." I said forcing a smile.

"Okay." Yuri said, sounding unconvinced.

We finished up our drinks and I loved my milkshake. (A/N : I mean, who WOULDN'T love an Oreo milkshake?)

"Shall we go?" Yuri said, linking her arms with mine. 

"Yea."

It made me quite uncomfortable when Yuri linked her arms with mine, but I stayed quiet.

In the distance, I could see Dahyun walking towards our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter