Eleven

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

triple update ;))

-----

Taehyung POV 

Dahyun. No. I did not just lose her, did I? No. No. I won't lose her that easily. I need to tell her what happened.

Flashback

I walked to my house and opened it. I plopped myself on the sofa right after I locked the door. I'm so tired today. I don't even know why. 

I took the TV remote controller and began surfing through the channels. I stopped when I saw this show. Spongebob Squarepants. Ahhh, my favourite. I was watching it when all of a sudden, I heard my door unlocking. I shrugged it off since I thought it was Dahyun but boy, was I wrong.

I heard an oddly familiar voice. That was not Dahyun. I turned my head to see.........Yuri?!

"Oppa. Did you miss me?" She spoke. Ugh, her voice is really goddamn annoying.

"Definitely, no. But how the hell did you get inside my house?!" I raised my voice.

"I have my ways. Did you forget? I'm freaking Yuri for god's sake." 

"Ehh? Why should I remember trash?"

*sigh* "So, you're gonna make me do this. Alright." 

I was confused by her words.

"Oppa! I really missed you!" She said as she walked towards me and sat on my lap.

"Get off me! Look, you and I are over, kay? We are over!" I shouted.

She suddenly put her finger on my lips.

"Shhh, let's enjoy this moment, shall we?"

Without any warning, she smashed her lips onto mine. And at that exact moment, Dahyun came in. I was struggling to push her away but when I did, she left. I ran and chased after her.

"Dahyun! It's not what it seems like! It's a misunderstanding!" I shouted, but she just kept running. 

End of Flashback

I need to tell her what actually happened. No. I must!

Jaebum POV

I can't believe that Taehyung hurt my precious little dongsaeng! I need to teach him a lesson.

"Jackson! Gaeul! Come here for a bit."

"Yah! Keep your voice down! Dahyun is still sleeping!" Gaeul half-shouted.

"What did you want to tell us, hyung?" Jackson asked.

"Shall we teach the jerk that hurt uri Dahyun a lesson?" I said while smirking.

Once they heard what I said, they both smirked too.

Taehyung POV

Why isn't Dahyun answering her phone? Crap. Nothing happened to her, right? I'm so worried right now! What should I do? 

Suddenly, I received a text.

To: AlienTae

So, it seems you've been doing pretty well with that chick huh? Well I guess the deal is done then. But are you really going to sacrifice the whole forest because of one tree? That doesn't sound like the Kim Taehyung I know.

From: Jiminie Pabo

To: Jiminie Pabo

Not now, Jimin. Not now. And yes. Why would I need other trees when this one specific tree has already filled up my life? If she wasn't here, I'd probably still be the Kim Taehyung that everyone hates.

From: AlienTae

Then, I got anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter