Ten

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

double update ;)

-----

Dahyun POV

We walked upstairs and went inside a room. It was blue and I liked it since blue is my favorite color.

"So, Dahyun. This is your mattress, and you'll sleep here okay?" Gaeul said as she carried a mattress and placed it onto the floor.

"Oh. Thank you! I'm sorry if I'm bothering you though."

"Nonono! It's fine. Just sleep here and I'll be sleeping on the bed okay?"

"Yes but, what about my......" I paused and pointed at my bloody skirt.

"Ahh, yes. I have some clothes for you here." She said and handed me a sweater and some shorts.

"Thank you! I really owe you alot!"

"No, it's fine."

"Gaeul?"

"Yes?"

"Random question but which school are you attending now?"

"Actually, I just moved here. My dad said he's still finding one."

"Oh, no wonder why I've never seen you before."

"Okay! Let's play some games!" Gaeul shouted excitedly.

We played a lot of games and stayed up until 3 or something, then eventually we fell asleep.

-----

1 month has passed and everything was going so well. I became best friends with Gaeul, and my relationship with Tae has grown stronger than before. My mom went to see a psychologist and she successfully let out all the burdens that she kept inside. She also stopped drinking, which was good. One thing that's good but weird is that the girls stopped bullying me. I'm happy but at the same time I feel weird. I wonder what happened. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text. 

To: Dahyunnie

Dahyun! Can you come to my house now? I have something to tell you!

From: Gaeul ~

'What do you have to tell me?' I thought.

I walked over to Gaeul's house and unlocked the door. Yes. We're close enough to know each other's passcodes. I stepped inside and was greeted by Dahyun's mother. I like to call her 'mom'.

"Dahyun! Welcome! What brings you here?"

"Gaeul told me to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter