Seven

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

Taehyung didn't come by my house today to drive me to school. *sigh* I guess I'll just walk to school then. 

I reached school and the bell rang. 'Already? I must've taken a long time to arrive here.' I actually wanted to go to the rooftop and just rest for a while, especially after what happened yesterday. Looks like I can't do it now.

I went inside my class and sat down. I look to my left and saw Taehyung laying down, sleeping as always.

I saw him waking up so I quickly turned around. I could see from the corner of my eyes that he was trying to talk to me, but before he could even speak a word out, the teacher came into class.

"Alright class! Today we have exciting news! Two new students are joining our class! Welcome them please." Mrs. Kim spoke. 

As soon as she finished speaking, the door opened and two males walked in. 

Girls started fangirling and half-screaming. But wait, isn't that, oh yea I remember now. They told me they're transferring to my school. *sigh* Dahyun! Get ready to be annoyed by these two dorks! 

"Hey guys. I'm Jaebum. Just call me JB."

"Hi everyone!!! I'm Jackson! Nice to meet you!!!"

Taehyung POV

As soon as the two boys walked in, Dahyun's eyes were always on them. 'Aishhh does she like them? It's making me go crazy!'

"Dahyun! Dahyun!"

Aish she can't even hear me.

"Dubu!"

Aishhh forget it. I'll just let her be. She probably doesn't even want to talk to me.

Dahyun POV

I actually heard him calling me, but I ignored it. I'm just not in the mood to talk to him. And maybe, just maybe, JB and Jackson can cheer me up a bit. 

"Alright Jaebum and Jackson, you can sit over there." Mrs. Kim said as she pointed over to the two seats behind me and Taehyung.

I heard the girls sigh very deeply, altogether.

JB POV

Yes! I get to sit behind Dahyun and Jackson next to me! At least I won't feel uncomfortable. Oh and I'll definitely be an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter