One

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV 

"Dahyun! Good luck on your first day of school! Be safe ok?" My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes mom!" I ran to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and waved at her before stepping out.

So this will be my new life! No more bullying or any attention drawn to me. This will be good! Or so I thought......as soon as I thought this will be a good day, I bumped into someone. 'What a great start to the day!' I thought, feeling annoyed. I picked up my stuff and realized I was in front of the school.

Wowww. I didn't know this school was that big! I think I might get lost in there. And yea I was right, I DID get lost in there while trying to find my class, but in the end I found it.

'Aishhh! Where is Class 4? Class 4. Class 4. Class 4. Ah! I found it!' I thought to myself.

*knock knock* "Oh hello! Are you the new student? Pls come in and introduce yourself."

I walked inside and saw a really friendly looking teacher and introduced myself to the students that were either too busy doing their own stuff or just didn't care about me.

"Hello Dahyun. I am Mrs. Kim and as you might already know, I am your class teacher. Oh and you can just sit next to Taehyung over there." Mrs. Kim pointed over to my left and there was an empty seat behind.

I felt and saw that most of the girls were giving me dirty looks. I don't know why, but I just ignored it.

I put down my bag and sat on the empty seat next to a guy. He was sleeping. I was looking at him as he sure looked fine. Suddenly, he turned his head up and saw me staring at him.

"What are you looking at?! Stop staring at me!!!" He suddenly raised his voice at me.

I didn't do anything.

"Hello? Can you hear me? I said stop staring!"

I finally came back to my senses.

"Whatever." I said and continued doing my work.

Taehyung POV 

"Whatever." 

Did she really just say that to me?! Pftss I don't care.

I turned and gave her my workbook and laid down again. Although I am laying down, I could see from the corner of my eyes that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter