Special Chapter #2

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

not about vhyun but pls do read!
------
Jimin's POV

I walked towards the area where we wait for the plane to arrive. While walking, a girl bumped into me.

"Sorry!" The girl said in Korean as she kept her head low.

"It's alright. I'm fine." I replied to her in English.

The girl gasped and looked up. She looked like an absolute angel. She had pale skin and plump pink lips. Her eyes were like like stars in that moment.

"Oh, u-um sorry!" The girl replied in English. "This isn't Korea." She hit her head softly and muttered under her breath but I could hear it.

Suddenly, the announcement calling for the missing people on the plane was on the speakers. One of the people was me.

"Well, I have to go." I said to the girl.

"Oh, okay. I have to go too."

We both walked opposite ways and left.

-----

I got into the plane and sat on my seat. I suddenly thought about the girl in the airport just now. I smiled unknowingly and slowly closed my eyes before falling into deep slumber. This was going to be a long flight.

Mina's POV

I got in my plane luckily and sat on the seat. I was just staring at the ceiling when the thought of the boy just now passed my mind.

He looked super cute. His lips were plump and pink. Plus, when he smiled, I feel like my insides melted. He had this really cute eye smile and his eyes would turn into thin lines when he smiled. The thought of that made me smile and slowly but surely, I drifted off to dreamland.

-----

I yawned and stretched after the long flight. I took my hand-carry luggage out from the cupboard above and placed it on the floor. I took it and walked out of the plane.

I pulled my luggage with me as I walk towards the luggage-collecting area. Suddenly, someone bumped into me.

"Sorry!" I said in English. I hit my head for the mistake I made. "Sorry!" I corrected myself and spoke in Korean instead. 'I made the same mistake but it's reversed now.'

I heard the person chuckle. The voice was really familiar. I looked up and saw him again.

"Oh. Hello. We meet again." I said to the boy.

"Hello."

There was a long moment of awkward silence before he decided to break it.

"I'm Jimin. Park Jimin." He put his hand in front of me.

"Mina. Myoui Mina." I said and shook his hand.

"Myoui? You're not Korean?" He look at me confusedly.

"Oh, yes. I'm Japanese." I said and smiled.

"Ah, that explains why you don't look like a Korean. Oh, then, how do you know korean?"

"I live here. My dad moved here because of business, so we moved here too."

"Oh-"

"Ah! I completely forgot about my luggage!" I said and quickly ran towards the area.

I took my luggage and walked towards him again.

"What were you saying?" I asked him.

"It's nothing. Nevermind."

"Oh, okay then. I'll leave now?" I said but it came out more as as question.

"Wait." He said and held my arm.

"Yes?"

"We'll meet again." He smiled and let go of me.

"O-oh. Yeah. Okay. See you then?"

"Yeah. See you soon!" He smiled and I smiled back showing my gummy smile.

I waved at him and walked towards my car. I put m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter