Fourteen

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read the note at the end!

-----

1 Month Later...

Dahyun's POV

I smiled brightly as I entered the ward.

"Taehyung-ah! How are you today?" I asked Taehyung excitedly.

"Oh! Dahyunnie! I feel really good today!" Taehyung answered back with the same enthusiasm.

"Really? Do you wanna go out for a walk?"

"Hmm? That sounds nice! Let's go!" Taehyung answered me again almost immediately.

"Ah, calm down. Let me get your wheel chair first."

"Okay."

I walked over to the corner of the room where a wheelchair was placed. I took the wheelchair and pushed it towards Taehyung's direction.

"Here, hold my hand. The wheelchair is in front of you." I said to him carefully.

"Oh, okay." He stick his hand out to me.

After he comfortably sat in his wheel chair, I pushed him out the door and we headed outside.

-----

"You feel okay, right?" I asked Taehyung again.

"Yes! I'm perfectly fine! Except for my sight, my whole body is totally fine!"

"Ahh, okay. Shall we go sit down somewhere?"

"You mean you. I'm already sitting down!"

"Ah, yes." I said as I laughed.

I took a look at the flowers located on my left. They were really beautiful. I saw some buds ready to bloom into some more beautiful flowers too. I was so mesmerized in it that I wasn't paying attention to the front.

"Dahyun! Watch out!" Taehyung shouted which got my attention.

I looked to my front and saw an incoming motorcycle coming our way. I quickly pulled both of us away. I was so shocked but relieved that none of us got hurt.

"Dahyun! Are you alright?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh? Yes. How 'bout you?"

"I'm fine! Nothing's wrong."

"O-oh. Okay. Let's just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter