Five

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV 

I went to her house to pick her up to school, like any other day. She came out from her house and we went to school.

Ugh, school. 

Dahyun POV

We went to school together and again, dirty looks at us. Or should I say me. I ignored it and walked inside the large building.

*Class time!*

"Guys! Pls open your textbooks to page 74, and read the passage below on your own."

*Woo-hoo! Skip time again! Lunch time*

I sat at the BTS table as I've gotten really close with each of the members. I was eating and the atmosphere around the table was nice, everyone was laughing and all until someone came.

I noticed the atmosphere had became darker and everyone stopped smiling. I didn't know what happened, but I continued my meal.

"Oppa! Did you miss me? I'm back!" A voice, rather girly, spoke. 

I looked to my left and saw a girl backhugging Taehyung.

"Y-yuri?" Taehyung spoke. 

"Oppa! You even remember my voice?! I tried to make it different so that you wouldn't recognize me!" The girl, or Yuri, whined. 

"Yuri, why are you here?" Jimin said, quite aggressively.

"Jimin oppa, don't you want me to be here?" Yuri spoke once again in her really girly voice. 

"Well actually, no one wants you here." Yoongi added. 

"At least Taehyung oppa wants me here, right oppa?" She asked. 

"Yuri, now's not the time for this." Taehyung answered.

"Uhh, I'll go to the bathroom for a while." I said. 

"No, Dahyun! Wait!" I heard Taehyung calling me but I simply walked faster.

Taehyung POV 

Yuri.....why is she here? Why when things are starting to go well for Dahyun and I, she appears? Why when I needed her, she wasn't there? Why now of all times? 

"Oppa, who's that girl just now?" Yuri asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter