Three

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung POV 

'She's coming over to my house. It'll be fine. It'll be fine. Wait, what?! She's coming over to my house! Ah no, it'll be fine, it'll be fine.'

She got in the car and I started to drive back home. Somehow, it was quite awkward in the car ride and both of us just stayed quiet. Finally, we reached there. 

Dahyun POV 

'Damn, he must be rich.'

I got out of the car and saw a house, no a mansion that's like 500x bigger than mine. Okay, I might be exaggerating but still.

I walked inside and there was no one inside. Does he live alone in this big goddamn mansion? Where are his parents though?

I saw him walk inside also after closing the door behind him. He walked in and sat down on the sofa lazily.

"Umm so you live alone?"

"Sort of, I guess."

"Where are your parents though?"

"They're always in America and come back to this house every 3 months or so."

"Oh..."

"Nevermind about that. I have some spare rooms upstairs so you can go sleep in one of them for tonight."

"Okay!"

I walked upstairs and went inside one of the spare rooms.

'Wow. Half of this room is still bigger than my bedroom.' I thought.

I jumped on the bed and it felt so comfortable! I almost fell asleep but I needed to shower so I quickly stopped myself from sleeping and stood up.

I grabbed my towel and went inside the toilet.

Taehyung POV 

So, she's inside my house. Alone. Okay no dirty thoughts Tae. That will make her hate me.

I walked upstairs and saw she was taking a shower in the toilet outside. Weird, didn't she have a toilet in the spare room?

Suddenly, the door of the toilet opened and there she was, only a towel wrapping her body. I quickly turned around and went back downstairs. I heard her scream and I was startled.

Dahyun POV

Wow. Taking a shower sure is nice!

I finished taking my shower. I opened the door and walked out, only to see that Taehyung was outside and was shocked. I screamed and he quickly went back downstairs.

I quickly went inside one of the spare rooms and wanted to change, but I didn't have any clean clothes here. .

I shouted for Taehyung and hid behind the door, only showing my face.

 "Uhh, Taehyung do you have your mother's clothes or something? I didn't bring clean clothes so yea."

Taehyung giggled and went inside one of the rooms and came out with some clothes.

"Here you go."

"Thanks!" I said and quickly shut the door. 

The clothes he gave me were really comfortable. He gave me a long sleeve sweater and some comfy track pants that look more like pajama pants actually but it doesn't really matter anyways.

I walked out of my room and walked downstairs.

I saw Taehyung watching TV, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter