EPILOGUE

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sounds of crying awaken us from our sleep.

"Taehyung-ah, go change Jieun's diapers please." I said to Tae in my morning voice.

"Mmm....."

I stared at the sleeping figure of Taehyung. 'When will he ever grow up?' I shook my head at him.

I dreadfully got up and walked towards Jieun, our baby girl's, crib.

"Jieun-ah, you're adorable and all but sometimes you're really a pain in the ." I said and sighed.

"Did your diapers overflow? Or are you hungry?" I said while looking at the half-awake infant.

"Hmm, I think I need to change your diapers, Jieun-ah."

I carefully removed the diapers from the fragile baby and grabbed some baby wipes from the table beside me.

"Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"

I pulled one piece of baby wipes out and wiped Jieun's .

"There, you're all clean now, do you feel happy?" I smiled at her, in which she gladly returned with a bigger smile, showing her gums that are not yet occupied by teeth.

I grabbed a new diaper and put it on Jieun. Halfway through, a pair of arms s through my waist.

"Taehyung-ah, you're awake?" I asked the man behind me.

"Mmm, and look at how good you are at being a mother. Where else can I see this scene?" He said and hugged me even tighter.

"Tch. I should ask you this. I don't think you've ever changed Jieun's diapers before." I said while giving him a glare.

"Ahh, it's because you're the mother. You should do these stuff." He said it like a matter of fact.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. Do you want to die?" I said as I raised up my fist.

"I wouldn't mind if it was you..."

"Hah. Where the hell did you learn these cheesy lines from?"

"I don't know..."

"What the hell. Go cook breakfast while I settle with Jieun." I whisper-shouted to Tae.
"Oh, okay." He said and walked out the door before heading downstairs.

"Jieun-ah, now you're fully awake huh? Let's bring you down." I said to the doll-like figure in front of me.

I carefully carried her on my arms, as her tiny fingers wrapped my pinky. I smiled at her.

I walked downstairs and was instantly attacked by the smell of breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" Taehyung walked out of the kitchen with plates in both of his hands.

"Woah there, careful." I warned Taehyung.

"Oh? You're here already? That's great then!"

"Did you seriously not realize I was here before?" I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Uh, let's eat!" He skipped my question.

Today's breakfast for the two of us are Kimchi Jjigae and Bulgogi. As for Jieun, she just drinks her daily milk as always.

"Wah, that looks delicious!" I said and my lips at the sight.

Taehyung stared at me and laughed.

"Why?" I looked at him in confusion.

"You're cute."

I immediately felt heat rushing to my face the moment he said that. Yes I know, we're married for 3 years but I still feel butterflies whenever I'm around him, or simply blush whenever he says stuff like that.

"Yah, why are you blushing?" He looked at me and chuckled.

"Huh? What? Ah, I'm hungry. Let's eat!"

I could hear Taehyung laughing a bit more before eating.

-----

"Ah, that was delicious. Now I'm full." I said and laid on the sofa.

"You still eat so much like before." He said and laughed, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter