Two

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N : Let's just pretend that they've known each other for a long time already even though they only met last chapter, okay?) 

Dahyun POV 

"Taehyung."

Did he just smile at me? Why is my face getting hot? Omg am I blushing? No I can't let him see me like this! I have to go. 

Before I could pull his hands off my wrist, he already let go of it. I quickly walked away from him.

He. Smiled. At. Me. I thought he would be the kind of people that are always cold. I guess not. But damn, his smile makes him even more attractive. No! Kim Dahyun what are you doing! Remove him from your mind! Now! 

When I reached home, I ran upstairs and laid onto my bed. Ahhh, I love my bed. Eventually, I fell asleep.

-----

*Ringggg Ringggg Ringggg*

Ugh, why is it so noisy?! Wait, that's my alarm clock right? 

I woke up immediately and turned off my alarm clock. I rushed to the bathroom and took a 5 minute shower while brushing my teeth and washing my face. After I finished I quickly went inside my room and got changed. And if you're wondering why my mom doesn't wake me up, well it's because she never does that. She always sleeps so I am used to waking up by myself now. It's a wonder she got up on the first day of school. Aishhh I am going to be late! 

I usually walk to school, but this time I am running to school. I ran the fastest I could and reached school. I quickly went to find my classroom and knocked on the door. 

*knock knock*

"Sorry miss, I overslept."

"I'm sorry Dahyun, but due to the school rules I cannot let you in my class since you're late. So would you please stay outside?" Mrs. Kim asked with a very nice but sorry tone. 

"Okay." 

Since I had nothing to do, I took out my earphones and plugged it in and just walked around the school. 

Suddenly, someone grabs me by my wrist and pulled me to the school gates.

I turned around to see, none other than Taehyung.

"Since you have nothing to do, I also have nothing to do, let's go out." 

"Wait, what?! How?!"

"Just climb over the gates!"

I tried but the gates were too high for me – as I was a very short girl. 

"Ermmm, I'm too short." 

"Aishhh come here you shorty."

He carried me over the gates and I watched as he just jumped over the gates without anyone's help. 

"Let's go, shall we?" He asked. 

"Sure."

-----

Apparently we came to Namyungjin Market (A/N : the name is totally made up btw). I really liked to come here since there were so many food stands and I'd eat them all. 

The first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter