Eight

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

Why am I so happy today? Oh yeah, I'm going to talk to Taehyung. I should hurry.

I walked out and locked the door. I turned around and was surprised by two males. Yep, JB and Jackson.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"What do you mean? To walk with you of course!" Jackson answered.

"Aishhh let's just go!" JB appa said, impatiently.

"Appa! We're going okay? Please be a bit more patient." I said.

"Oppa, not appa." JB said to me.

"Nae appa!" I said and quickly ran.

"Yah! Wait for us!" Jackson shouted.

-----

Finally we reached. We walked inside the school and I saw Taehyung. I was going to go talk to him but he turned around and walked the other way.

'Why is he acting like this?' I thought.

We continued walking and I saw Yuri. Not just her alone but also with Anna and her 'minions'.

'She shouldn't be hanging out with those s. I thought she was nice? Why didn't she go with Taehyung? I'm glad she didn't though, I'll be able to talk to Taehyung.'

"Dahyun? What are you thinking about?" I heard Jackson ask.

"Huh? Oh. Nothing." I reassured Jackson.

"Okay. The bell rang already."

"Uhh, we better go then." I said and pulled them with me towards the classroom.

We walked inside and everyone was looking at us. Even Taehyung. I walked towards my table and sat down. I look to my left and saw Taehyung laying down.

"Taehyung!"

"........."

"Taehyung!"

"..........."

"TaeTae!"

"Bwo?!"

"TaeTae! Why did you ignore me in the morning?"

"I thought you didn't want to talk to me."

"Uhhh, and why did you think that?"

"Cause you have been ignoring me for the past few days and also hanging out with other boys."

"Well yeah. Cause Yuri is.......you know. But what do you mean by other boys?"

"Umm, Jaebum and Jackson?"

"Them?! They're my cousins!" I said and started laughing o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter