Four

I Can't Fall in Love | Vhyun [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

The first thing I saw was the worried look on Taehyung's face. He looked so cute when his face was like that. 

"Taehyung?" I said, with my sleepy voice. 

"Dubu! No- Dahyun! Are you okay?"

I laughed and replied "Yes, I'm perfectly fine!"

"You scared me so much!"

"Aigoo, why, I'm fine!"

His look on his face still looked so cute. I don't know what my mind was thinking, but I leaned towards Taehyung and kissed him on the cheek.

", sorry! Sorry!" I quickly said after realizing what I've done. 

I could see him there, shocked and frozen. To hide my embarrassment, I quickly hid under the blankets of the bed. 

Taehyung POV 

Suddenly, she leaned closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

I was shocked and happy at the same time. It was the feeling that I've felt 3 years ago. But it felt happier this time.

", sorry! Sorry!" Dahyun said. 

I could see she was blushing like a bright red tomato. She hid herself under the blankets. I laughed and pulled down her blankets.

I held her chin up and leaned towards her. Before I could do anything, the bell rang.

There was an awkward silence until Dahyun spoke.

Dahyun POV

"Uhh, we need to go! It's class time!" I said and quickly ran away from the school infirmary.

I could feel my cheeks were really hot and I could definitely tell that I was blushing really hard. 

I went inside the class and luckily, the teacher didn't come yet. I took my textbooks out and laid on it as I waited for the teacher to come. 

The teacher finally came. "Okay guys! Open your books to page 56!"

*Skip to end of school*

I was walking out of the school compound and suddenly, someone said "BOO!"

I knew it was Taehyung. "What do you want?"

"Let's go somewhere together."

"Do I have to?"

"You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter