Party

You Make Me Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook doesn’t like parties. He feels suffocated with a crowd around him. But at the last party he had Shura and Youngjae by his side and he felt good. So he was now staring at his closet thinking what he should wear.

“Jungkook, I’m leaving” Jin says, appearing in Jungkook’s room.

Jungkook nods with his gaze still on his clothes. Jin looks at him, truly amazed on how focused the younger is on picking an outfit. After a while, he decides to leave.

Jungkook then realizes that probably Jin was waiting for a goodbye or something from him and feels bad for ignoring him.

“Hey Jinnie”, Jungkook says. Jin returns to Jungkook’s room happily.

“Yes, Kookie?”

Jungkook blushes a bit. He doesn’t like the nickname because it makes Jungkook feel like he’s still a kid; but when Jin calls him that he’s also happy.

“Uh, eh…” Jungkook murmurs, scratching his neck, “if it’s not a problem, can you pick an outfit for me?”

Jin has done it before. They had been living together for 8 years now, so it’s not a problem for him. Jin nods and starts searching in his closet. He has already an idea for the outfit. Jin picks a white T-shirt, a pair of ripped jeans and a green and black shirt.

Jungkook looks at Jin’s choice. He has no idea why Jin picked it, but he made a good outfit. Jin picks then a pair of light brown boots and places them besides the outfit.

“Do you like it?” he asks the younger.

“Yes, thank you” Jungkook says. Jin smiles and is walking out when he feels warmth on his back.

Jungkook is back hugging him. It has been a while since the younger back hugged him, or showed any kind of attention to him. They were used to hug each other, but recently Jungkook has been less affectionate to Jin, and it makes him sad.

Jungkook knows Jin is a bit mad because he’s not as affectionate as he was before. But Jungkook is just trying to not be so clingy to Jin; but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want Jin’s attention.

“If you wait for me a few minutes I’ll help you” Jungkook says against his back.

“Jungkookie, you don’t have to”.

“But I want to”.

Jin can’t say no when the younger is like that. So he nods and claps his hand against Jungkook’s before breaking the hug and goes to the living room to wait for Jungkook.

Jungkook bites his lip and closes the door. He started crying the moment he back hugged Jin. He wants to be like that with Jin all the time; but he just can’t. So he dries his tears and changes his outfit.

 

Jaebum is waiting in front of Youngjae’s door. He came to ask Youngjae about training with him tomorrow, but for some reason he feels nervous about it. He hasn’t trained someone like him before. What if he hurts the younger?

He’s still lost on his thoughts when the door opens and Youngjae appears. He stares at Jaebum in confusion before smiling at him.

“Hi, Jaebum!”

Jaebum is taken back to Earth and he realizes he’s probably looking like a fool. He clears his throat.

“Hello, Youngjae. What a surprise!”

He wants to slap himself for the stupid thing he just said. But Youngjae is still smiling at him.

“Yes, well, I live here, you know…”

“O-of course…”

Jaebum face-palms himself mentally. Why does this guy make me feel nervous?

“Do you want to come in?”

Jaebum thinks is better if he just asks the younger and leaves; but Youngjae is looking at him with his puppy face and he can’t say no to that. So he nods, ashamed at himself for agreeing at a cute face. Youngjae leads him in and closes the door.

“Do you want something to drink?”

Jaebum wants to say no, but his head suddenly nods. Jaebum, you’re really a fool.

“I have beer if you want”.

“Water is fine” he says.

Youngjae pours a glass of water and offers it to Jaebum. Their fingers touch for a moment, making both of them feels shivers across their spines.

“Thank you” Jaebum says, drinking quickly.

“It’s nothing”.

Youngjae is blushing for the sudden contact. He never had physic contact with anyone besides his family and Shura; but he loves it. Giving and receiving love are the most favorite things in the world for Youngjae.

And the fact that is Jaebum who touched him only ameliorates it.

“I wanted to ask you something” Jaebum says. Youngjae stares at him expectantly. Is he going to ask me out? But we barely know each other.

“How about training tomorrow?”

“Ah...”

Of course he wasn’t going to ask you out, you stupid Youngjae! Why are you even thinking about it?

Jaebum is confused by Youngjae’s disappointed face, but the younger quickly smiles again.

“I was going to your house to ask you the same” he says.

“Great, I’ll pick you”. Okay, maybe Jaebum had said it more excitedly than he should.

“Perfect”.

Jaebum puts the glass on the table and walks to the door.

“I’ll be going” he says even when it’s obvious. Youngjae accompanies him to the door and opens it for Jaebum.

“Thank you for coming” the younger says. Jaebum nods and smiles at him.

“See you” he says before leaving.

Youngjae just stands on the door watching Jaebum go when he calls the other’s name. Jaebum turns around and looks at him.

“Will you be at Mark’s party, will you?”

Youngjae knows everyone will be there, but he just wants to make it sure.

Jaebum nods and waves to him before continue walking.

 

Yugyeom is eating some muffins when Jaebum comes back. He had just finished his daily routine of watching the perimeter and he’s hungry. Jaebum says hi to him and he simply nods because his mouth is full.

“I’m going to take a shower”.

Jaebum comes to his room to pick some clothes. Yugyeom gulps and takes another muffin.

“Are you okay?” he asks. Jaebum’s face was red when he entered.

“Uh? Of course” he answers from his room. He comes out holding fresh clothes, “why do you ask?”

“Your face is red”.

Jaebum stares at Yugyeom and the younger wonders if he has said something wrong. Jaebum shakes his head.

“It’s warm outside”.

“It’s December, Jae”.

It’s not for that kid.

“I felt hot”.

“Uh, you sure you’re okay?”

Jaebum loves Yugyeom. But he feels that if the younger continues like that he’s going to kill him.

“Yah, why are you so worried?” he asks, sounding a bit mad. “I’ve said I’m okay, so stop asking!”

He slaps the door entering at the bathroom.

Yugyeom is still staring at the door, not understanding anything. But he shrugs his shoulders and continues eating.

He’s acting weird since Youngjae and Shura came. What’s wrong with him?

 

“Wow, Mark. You’re truly handsome” Shura says.

“Thank you” Mark says while blushing. The clothes Youngjae lend him fit him perfectly. He’s wearing a simply T-shirt with skinny jeans and his boots.

“Are you blushing? How cute!”

Shura smiles at him while Mark tries to hide his embarrassment. He had only heard it once before. He suddenly feels sad. He has left the person who said it behind. Mark doesn’t know if he’s coming back. What if they met? Will he still be his friend?

His thoughts are cut when he hears a shout.

“Oh my god, you both look so good I’m jealous!” Youngjae says.

Sometimes Mark wonders if Youngjae is crazy. Since he had arrived there, the younger seems amazed with everything that surrounds him. He’s too nice and happy that Mark wants to ask him what kind of drugs he takes.

Shura is wearing a black sweater with skinny jeans and a shirt tied at her waist. She has light brown boots too. Youngjae on the other hand is wearing a T-shirt, a black jacket and black trousers.

“Wow, Jae, you look truly y with that” Shura says. Mark looks at her, surprised by the girl’s honesty.

Youngjae blushes and slaps Shura slightly.

“Don’t say things like that! People could misunderstand…”

“Oh, come on. I’m just complimenting my friend”.

Youngjae laughs loudly and Mark laughs at that. Youngjae has a peculiar laughter no one can resist.

 

Once there Shura spots Jungkook helping Jin with the food. She feels happy seeing Jungkook and Jin interacting with each other. Both of them seem so close but distant at the same time. Mark and Youngjae attack the food like they haven’t eaten on years while Shura comes to tal

Please log in to read the full chapter