Jungkook and Seokjin

You Make Me Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seokjin was sixteen years old when Namjoon asked him to form a new pack. They were from the same pack; a pack that believed in the survival of the strongest ones. Since they were kids they were forced to fight against each other and the leaders did horrible things to them. But Namjoon stood out for them and reported everything to the lead pack. They took care of the situation and they were freed. The lead pack offered Namjoon the opportunity to form a new pack since he was the one who denounced them. He agreed and asked Yoongi to be his right hand and Seokjin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin to be part of it. They all agreed and worked hard together to give a new home to people in their same situation or similar.

Seokjin was seventeen years old when one summer night he couldn’t sleep and spent the night reading. It was 3 a.m. when the door opened and Namjoon walked in all sweaty. Seokjin only stared at him until he noticed another person behind him. He stood up and was about to ask what happened when Namjoon told him to take care of the child so he could search the zone to know if they had been followed. Seokjin nodded and Namjoon left them alone.

The kid was quiet, looking at the floor with the saddest face Seokjin had ever seen. He approached the kid and stood in front of him.

“Hi” he said. The boy raised his head a little, bangs of dark brown hair covering his forehead. “What’s your name?”

The boy remained silent. Suddenly, he started to cry. Seokjin instinctively hugged him, and the boy sobbed hard. His knees were weak, so Seokjin took him and placed him on the sofa, where the kid continued crying. When he relaxed, Seokjin let him go and offered him a glass of water. The boy took it and emptied it quickly.

“Thank you” the boy said, surprising Seokjin. He smiled at him while ruffling his hair.

“It’s nothing. My name is Kim Seokjin, but everyone calls me Jin”.

The boy looked at the floor again and muttered something Seokjin couldn’t catch. When he realized that Seokjin didn’t hear it, he spoke louder.

“Jeon…Jungkook” he said.

“So, your name is Jungkook?” the boy nodded, “It’s a beautiful name”.

Jungkook blushed a little, and then looked at Seokjin.

“You have a pretty face” he said before Namjoon came back.

“I’m glad everything is okay in here” he said, making a sign with his hand telling Seokjin to approach him. The latter looked at Jungkook before getting up, but the younger was looking at the floor again.

“I found him at the forest. His parents got killed, and I think he saw it and ran away”, Namjoon explained.

Seokjin nodded and turned to look at the boy again. He was making a sad face again and his eyes were tearing.

“I’ll take care of him” Seokjin said without thinking about it twice.

“Are you sure?” Namjoon asked him and Seokjin nodded, “okay” and he went with Jungkook. “Jungkook” Namjoon said, “my friend Jin will take care of you now”.

The kid looked at Seokjin and saw him smiling. He nodded.

“I will be here too if you need something” Namjoon said before leaving them alone in the living room.

Seokjin sat next to Jungkook and took his hands in his.

“I’m sorry about your parents”, Jungkook shrugged a bit at the mention, “my parents were killed too”.

Jungkook looked at him empathetically and freed his hands from Seokjin’s so he could hug the elder.

“I’m sorry, too” he whispered.

Seokjin grinned at him and returned the hug, caressing Jungkook’s back.

“Will you be by my side now?” the younger asked.

“Always”.

 

Since that day, they became inseparable. Jungkook was afraid of the strangers, and there all were except Seokjin and Namjoon. Jungkook was always by Seokjin’s side. The older made him feel safe.

Jungkook confronted his first transformation when he was sixteen. He was going through puberty and the first full moon night he needed to change into his wolf form. He was in his room when he felt his body started trembling and went outside. He knocked at Seokjin’s room door. They moved into the same apartment a year ago, just the two of them. Seokjin opened the door and his face became worried as he saw the younger down on his knees.

“Jinnie” he said, “I don’t know what’s happening but it hurts”. His back curved and the sound of a broken bone was heard. “A lot!” he cried, tears in his eyes. Seokjin carried him out and left him on the ground. He let out a loud scream when more bones started to change.

“Don’t leave me!” Jungkook pleaded.

“Of course not!” Seokjin said, hugging Jungkook. “Listen, this is going to hurt, but you have to be brave. It will fade away, you’re strong, you can do this. I’ll be with you all the time”. Jungkook pressed his nails against Seokjin’s shoulder and the elder let out a growl when he felt the blood running through his skin. But he didn’t care. He had to hold on for Jungkook.

With a loud scream, Jungkook changed himself completely, and instinctively he ran to the forest to hunt something. Seokjin turned himself into a wolf and followed him. They captured a rabbit and ran everywhere all night long.

 

When Jungkook woke up the next day, his body felt weak and his head was dizzy. He was at home, lying on the sofa only covered by a blanket. He heard the sound of a shower and knew Seokjin was in there, so he came to his room and put some clothes on. He returned to the living room and minutes later Seokjin walked in, his fit body only covered by a towel tied at his waist, showing his abs and broad shoulders. Seokjin was definitely gorgeous. He was jerking his hair to dry it, and there wasn’t anything sensual in it, but Jungkook found it kind of y.

He had never seen Seokjin like that before. They got a lot closer through the years and they saw each other a lot, but he never felt like that. Nevertheless, Jungkook knew he felt more than just gratitude towards the elder for caring about him. The feelings he had for Seokjin the first time they met were so different from what they were at that point. He loved the other, but not the same way he did before. He didn’t know well when did it happened, but it did. Jungkook wanted Seokjin to hug him, to be by his side at the good and bad moments like before, but now he wanted also to make Seokjin happy, to be the reason for his smile every day, to spend all his life with him. He loved Seokjin in a romantic way.

So the sight of a half- Seokjin only worsened it all. He felt shivers through his entire body and he blushed. ing hormones, he thought.

 

For each Jungkook’s birthday Seokjin made a special event. When he reached 17 years old, Seokjin covered his eyes with a cloth, got him into the car and drove to the beach. When they arrived, Seokjin removed the cloth and Jungkook was surprised to find himself on a desert beach. The place was wonderful even at that time, with the sun disappearing at the horizon. Seokjin put a large towel on the sand and placed all the food he made for both there. Jungkook sat by his side while they watched the sunset. Jungkook was amused by it, and Seokjin was not only amazed by the sunset but for Jungkook’s reaction. He always did his best to make Jungkook happy since the day he accepted to take care of him.

They ate and rested on the towel for a while until Seokjin suggested getting into the water.

“But I haven’t brought my trunks” Jungkook said.

Seokjin got up and went to the car to grab something. When he returned he was carrying a present with a colorful envelopment.

“Surprise!” Seokjin exclaimed, offering it to Jungkook. He stared at him for a moment before taking the present and opening it to see a pair of black and red trunks. He jumped in joy and hugged Seokjin tightly.

“Thank you” he said, and Seokjin’s heart skipped a bit.

“Go change yourself and then let’s play in the water” Seokjin said with a smile, breaking the hug.

Jungkook went behind the car and changed while Seokjin took his clothes away. When Jungkook came back, Seokjin was dazzled by Jungkook. He was a cute boy when he was a child, and with the years he grew up not only cute but also handsome. That night with only the moon light shining for them, Jungkook was the most wonderful thing Seokjin had ever seen. He was a bit proud of him for raising Jungkook so well, but also part of him felt…well, Seokjin didn’t know how to describe it.

They played in the water until late that night, Jungkook falling more in love with the elder and Seokjin feeling overly happy.

 

For Jungkook’s eighteenth birthday, Seokjin took him to the fighting club for the first time in the younger’s life to celebrate he was now an adult. Jungkook had his first fight and he won. The loser had to pay a beer for him. That’s how Jungkook tasted his first –and free- beer with Seokjin’s permission, of course. He wouldn’t do anything without Seokjin’s permission. After some more beers, they were a bit drunk, Jungkook more than Seokjin thanks to his low tolerance to alcohol. Seokjin knew his feelings for the younger changed a while ago; but that night, Seokjin finally realized what those feelings had become. He was beyond worried with Jungkook having a fight, but he trusted the younger nevertheless. When Jungkook won and jumped onto him to celebrate, Seokjin felt his heart beating faster than any time before. And at that point, with some alcohol in his body, Seokjin felt tempted to kiss the younger to make him know how much he cared for his ‘Kookie’.

Seokjin finally realized that he didn’t have any right to stole Jungkook’s first kiss and decided to not do anything, much to Jungkook’s dismay.

 

The nineteenth was probably the most special and unforgettable birthday Jungkook ever had. There was an occasion when Jungkook asked Seokjin about his opinion about love. Seokjin answered that he was still waiting for the one, and he was saving his first kiss for that person. Jungkook nodded, he felt the same about it. He had been reading a lot about love recently and wanted to know how his beloved one felt about it. Jungkook wanted to be the one. He wanted to be his first.

Jungkook thought that maybe Seokjin was still seeing him like a kid. He was trying so hard to erase that image of him, working out harder to get a fit body, to become a real man. But everyone in the pack still continued calling him ‘kid’ and that was annoying him horrors. So he started to become a bit cold towards the others without knowing.

That year Seokjin had no idea of what to do. The previous years they had done everything. When the

Please log in to read the full chapter