Choi Youngjae

You Make Me Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

Choi Youngjae swears he hasn’t been this confused ever in his entire life.

Not even that time when he fought those bullies and his father scolded him in front of the director of his school, but then bought ice cream for him and said that he was so proud of him for being that strong and brave.

But that video has left more doubts in his mind than anything. When his friends asked about it, he answered that it was related to his family in case he was forced to forget them.

But it’s a lie, totally far away from the truth.

As they walk to Yugyeom’s house since they don’t want to go to their own house and find Mark and Jinyoung doing ‘something’, Youngjae can’t stop looking at Jaebum and remembering his own words written on paper at that video.

You won’t remember, but Im Jaebum loves you, and you love him too. These people and Jeonghan only want to hurt him. They’re going to make you forget him so he will suffer. You have to help him.

He sees Jaebum taking out a key and opening the door. His mind doesn’t have any memory of Yugyeom having a housemate other than Jinyoung; but Jaebum clearly lives there, and probably always has.

You can’t let them win, Youngjae. Even if you don’t have those feelings for him, he needs you. He made some mistakes in the past and hurt you, but he did it because he loved you and was scared to lose you. That’s what they want and you can’t let them have it. Don’t let them win.

Once in Youngjae glances to the only room he remembers not having an owner. But it clearly has; Jaebum’s things are all scattered inside. He sits beside Shura on the couch and tries to remember being in this same house with Jaebum.

You both have a lot of beautiful memories together. He treasures you. I can assure you no one has treated you like Jaebum did. No one has ever looked at you the way Jaebum did. You’ll probably see it for yourself once he finds you again. He’ll treat you better this time. Stay close. He needs you.

His head aches a bit as he tries to remember being with Jaebum. He tries to hide it as his friends start telling him why he was kidnapped.

Jaebum is the reason you were kidnapped. They took you because you’re important to him. You did the mistake to run away from the pack because you didn’t understand Jaebum’s real intention when he rejected you. And they found you and took you to make him suffer.

Youngjae is even more confused when Shura says that he was kidnapped on his way to college because he had to deliver an assignment in person and Jeonghan was waiting for someone from Namjoon’s pack to go out alone and kidnap him. She says that Jeonghan is Jaebum’s enemy and also Namjoon’s.

Youngjae nods even though he knows she’s lying. But why? Why is his best friend lying to him? He glances to his friends and all of them nod; and Youngjae understands this is some kind of agreement to lie to him. Why?

Shura continues talking but Youngjae’s eyes are glued to Jaebum, who is staring back. Youngjae notices the shift in his gaze as their eyes meet. Jaebum’s gaze now seems apologetic, as if he was saying sorry to him. Sorry for lying? He also seems sad but at the same time Youngjae finds it tender.

Then Youngjae realizes he’s doing it again. Jaebum is pushing him away again to protect him; from himself this time.

You can’t let him push you again. This time, it’s you who has to pull him close.

To Youngjae, Jaebum is only a stranger; but a stranger that feels familiar to him somehow. And Youngjae is the type of person to do anything to help his friends, so he has to help Jaebum too.

I have the hope that even if your mind won’t recognize him, your heart will.

Jaebum blushes and looks to the floor and before Youngjae can stop it a smile is spreading through his face. He’s adorable.

I really believe that what both of you share is true love.

 

Mark has just closed his room’s door when he’s being pinned against it. He’s still shocked by the action when he feels soft lips claiming his; Jinyoung’s lips are ravishing his, as if he was truly hungry. Hungry for him.

Mark doesn’t even try to resist. He submits to the pleasure Jinyoung is giving him and delivers as much as he receives, pulling Jinyoung’s body closer by his waist. Jinyoung moans and starts kissing lower, spreading kisses along his jaw.

Mark moans. He hasn’t felt something like this ever in his life, and the sweet pleasure Jinyoung is offering to him is almost unbearable. He feels suffocated, hot and in need for release. His body aches for Jinyoung; his inner wolf screams for him to take the other, to mark him and make the younger his.

As Jinyoung continues travelling lower scattering kisses through his neck, he wonders if this is the time to do it, to mate him. But he realizes that he can’t do that now, not when their enemies are still out there and if something happens to him, then Jinyoung is going to suffer too. And he can’t drag Jinyoung down with him.

Jinyoung bites his collarbone and Mark growls; that felt real good. His body wants Jinyoung desperately; the problem is that Mark’s heart needs Jinyoung safe and sound.

“J-Jinyoung” Mark calls between moans, trying to resist the urge to mate him.

But Jinyoung doesn’t stop. Instead he goes up again to at a sensitive spot on Mark’s neck, sending shivers through Mark’s entire body.

“Jinyoung… Jinyoung s-stop” he demands again.

But Jinyoung is way too excited now. He also feels the urge to possess Mark’s body and heart. He needs Mark and he’s going to have him. He wants to show the other just how much he loves him; he wants to be with Mark forever.

Jinyoung’s hands find the hem of Mark’s trousers and is about to pull down the zipper when he’s being pushed away roughly.

All his arousal dies upon seeing Mark’s face. He’s burning with fury, and Jinyoung doesn’t understand very well why. Doesn’t Mark want him as much as he does?

“Jinyoung, we can’t do this” Mark says angrily.

It’s not that he’s angry with Jinyoung. Well, he’s a bit because the other didn’t listen to him when he was asking him to stop. But he’s angrier with the world for not letting him have what he wants because if he does he can lose the person he loves; so unfair. And well, his inner wolf is also mad at him for stopping when he was already aroused and ready to mate.

“I’m sorry” Jinyoung sheepishly says, wondering if it’s his fault for speeding things with Mark when they have barely been together. “I shouldn’t have got carried away. I don’t know what happened. Maybe it's because I missed you so much”.

Jinyoung is looking so disappointed that Mark feels really regretful about what he’s going to do.

“It’s not your fault Jinyoung” he says. “It’s mine. I shouldn’t have let you get in”.

“What do you mean?” Jinyoung asks, now staring at him surprised.

“You don’t belong here” Mark states and Jinyoung’s heat stops beating for a moment. “You’re being constantly hurt and away from me and I can’t do anything to protect you”.

“But Mark-“

“Maybe it would be better if you’d leave. This isn’t your place”.

“What are you saying, Mark?” Jinyoung asks him in disbelief. “I’ve just come back to you. Why are you kicking me out?”

“Because I’m tired” Mark says loudly, almost yelling, startling Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stares at him frowning, not knowing what Mark means with all this.

“I’m tired of finding you to lose you again” Mark answers, turning away from Jinyoung so he can’t see his teary eyes.

Jinyoung finally understands what’s going on, and it’s about to open his mouth to argue but what Mark says next leaves him defeated.

“I don’t want this”.

Jinyoung’s face falls at that. It doesn’t matter what Mark doesn’t want, if he doesn’t want this situation or being with Jinyoung at all; Jinyoung understands that what Mark wants to say is that he doesn’t want to be in a relationship that is being constantly broken.

He should have known this was going to happen; that the differences between both of them would interfere eventually. But Jinyoung hoped that Mark would fight to overcome them and be together.

But Mark has just surrendered and Jinyoung can’t do anything if Mark doesn’t want to fight by his side.

“Okay, I get it” Jinyoung says. “I’m sorry”.

Mark doesn’t know what Jinyoung meant with that apology, but he doesn’t have time to find out because Jinyoung is already out from his house.

 

Youngjae is still pretending to believe the lies his friends are throwing to him and wondering when they are going to tell him the truth when they hear someone knocking roughly at the door. All of them look between each other curiously. Finally Jaebum stands up and opens the door.

Jinyoung rushes in, ignoring everyone in his way as he walks angrily to his room. His friends are more than shocked to see him like that and more when they hear him taking out his things and putting them inside a bag.

Jinyoung does a quick work of it and goes out, stopping midway to look at his friends with watery eyes.

“I’m leaving” is the only thing he says.

The rest stare at him more shocked than before, not understanding anything.

“Why? You’ve just come back” Jaebum asks.

“Mark doesn’t want me here anymore” he answers, “so there’s no reason for me to stay”.

Yugyeom sighs. He had the feeling something bad was going to happen, but he wasn’t expecting it to be this soon. Shura and Youngjae look at each other, not understanding why Mark wouldn’t want him anymore when he’s so in love with Jinyoung.

“That can’t be” Jaebum says, “he couldn’t stop saying how much he missed and loved you when you were away”.

“Well, he must have changed his mind” Jinyoung answers.

“But just a while ago you were kissing and hugging?” Youngjae asks then.

“Look guys, I know I’ve just come back but I can’t stay here” Jinyoung says. “If you want to know more then you should ask Mark instead”.

“But I’ve just got you back too” Youngjae cries while pouting, hoping it will make Jinyoung change his mind.

But it doesn’t work. Instead Jinyoung takes a pen and writes something on a paper.

“This is Jackson’s address” he says, giving the paper to Youngjae. “You can come visit me if you want to. And you have Jackson’s number too. I’m going to get myself a new phone but in the meantime you can call him, okay?”

Youngjae wants to protest, but then he sees Shura shaking her head to him. Youngjae understands then that this isn’t his issue to meddle and that he has to give Mark and Jinyoung time to solve whatever happened to them.

“Well, goodbye guys” Jinyoung says. “I’m going to miss you”.

“Don’t go, Jinyoung” Youngjae pleads one last time before hugging the other tightly.

Jinyoung bites his lip. He wants to stay with his friends, especially with Youngjae now that he’s finally back too. But he can’t stay here where Mark doesn’t want him. Even if Mark breaks his heart, he’s still determined to do anything to make him happy. And if he has to go to satisfy Mark’s wishes then he’ll do it.

“I’m sorry Youngjae” he says, trying to separate Youngjae from himself. “But I have to go”.

Youngjae frees him and sits again on the couch, feeling neglected and sad. He doesn’t want Jinyoung to go, and he also doesn’t want Jinyoung and Mark to break up. They’re his ideal of true love, the perfect example of that when it comes to love there aren’t any differences. He really can’t believe they have argued. It seemed impossible before.

“Wait, Jinyoung” Jaebum says before he can go. “You can’t go alone. Let me drive you”.

“Don’t worry, I borrowed Jackson’s phone and I’ve already called Bambam” he says, “they’re coming to get me”.

Jaebum nods, and they remain silent until Jinyoung bids them farewell again and they let him go after hugging him.

 

“Boy, what happened?” Jackson asks Jinyoung while driving them home. “You seemed very happy beside Mark”.

“Mark doesn’t want me there” Jinyoung answers, looking through the window.

“But how is that possible?” Bambam asks him. “You were eating each other’s faces when you met earlier”.

“I’m not saying that Mark doesn’t love me anymore. I know he does. But he doesn’t want me there”.

“Dude, if he loves you then why are you here right now?” Jackson asks, confused.

“He said I don’t belong there. That we are from different worlds and he’s tired of losing me”.

“Why are you so calm about it?” Bambam asks, also not getting the situation.

“Mark needs space to think” Jinyoung clarifies. “He’s scared he’ll lose me again because we’re almost entering a war. I understand; we had just found each other again when they took me away from him. I just have to wait until this is over and Mark makes sure that nobody is going to take me away from him again. Then we’ll be able to be together again”.

“How can you be so sure about it?” Jackson asks.

“Because I know Mark” he says. “He almost made me believe that he didn’t want me anymore. But I understand now. After all, I can feel what he feels. And I sense fear”.

“But you said you didn’t mate” Bambam says as he remembers their talk with Jinyoung. “Or did you mate in the short period of time you were together?”

“Almost” Jinyoung answers. “He stopped me. I think that’s why I was also that affected. He left me hanging”.

“But doesn’t it hurt you? You know you don’t have to pretend with us”.

Jinyoung doesn’t say anything. At the front, Jackson and Bambam glance at each other while waiting for his response. Finally Bambam sighs and turns around to face Jinyoung, calling his name.

Jinyoung looks at him and then Bambam notices a tear rolling down Jinyoung’s cheek.

“It hurts” Jinyoung mutters. “It hurts so much that we’re separated again when we’ve just found each other. It hurts to know that Mark prefers to push me away instead of having me by his side to fight with him. It hurts so, so much…”

Jackson glances at him from the rearview and almost stops the car when he sees his friend crying, but Bambam’s hand on his thigh prevents him from doing so. With his other hand Bambam reaches for Jinyoung’s and the latter accepts it. Bambam’s position is a bit uncomfortable but he doesn’t care. He needs to calm down his two most important persons in the world.

“Jinyoung” he mutters, drawing circles on Jinyoung’s palm with his finger. “It’s okay to cry. Just let all go out. You’ll feel better”.

Jinyoung lets out a few more tears before drying them with the sleeve of his shirt, and then looks seriously at Bambam again; who is truly amazed at how strong and calm is his friend being in this situation.

“I know he loves me” Jinyoung continues. “I know he means good with this… but it still hurts, because all I want to do is be with him. I just want to hug him, and kiss him and spend all my life by his side. But he thinks he’s not strong enough to protect me. But you know what, Mark Tuan? I don’t need any protection. They have tried to kill me, they have kidnapped me, tortured me and made me torture too. And I didn’t care, because I only wanted him to be safe. I did everything for him. Why can’t he see that?”

“Jinyoung”, Jackson says finally, sick of just being able to hear how his friend falls apart. “Have you thought that as you want him to be safe he wants you too? Maybe he thinks th

Please log in to read the full chapter