My Weakness (rated r)

Unplanned [completed]

She hopped on the motorcycle behind him, and put her hands on his waist. Her chin rested on his shoulder and pushed herself tighter against him. Gerald neglected to put on his helmet, so did she, which let her put her lips against his ear. She trailed down his neck with her lips.

A low groan escaped his lips and he revved up the engine, making a quick turn onto her street.

The motorcycle grumbled to halt and Kim jumped off the bike first, Gerald second laughing. She ran into the building and up the stairs. Gerald was close behind and grabbed her from behind lifting her feet off the ground. “You’re seriously dangerous.” She giggled all the way up to her room.

Kim fumbled with her keys, especially with his lips on her body and hands on her waist. She tripped on her own feet as the door swung open. Kim spun around and placed her palms on his cheeks, pulling him close.

Gerald shut the door and he walked with her to the couch. He took off his leather jacket and then worked on the zipper of her sweater. He pushed it off easily and was that much closer to her. Kim pulled him down on top of her on the couch and began working on his belt of his jeans. “Don’t you think it’s a little early to put out; the first date?” He panted.

Kim chuckled, “I’ve never thought about this being our first date. So really, I think we’ve waited long enough.”

He smiled, “I always liked the way you thought,” and he dipped his head to devour her lips. “The couch isn’t helping,” he muttered, spreading his kissed all around .

She sat up and then pulled him also, leading her to the bedroom on the other side. Gerald was surprised at how much she accomplished in one day after moving in. Everything was fixated, right down to the pictures and books on her nightstand. “Are you going to keep admiring my room, or you want to get back to it?” She said shedding her shirt and leaving her in a -coloured bra.

Gerald smiled and put all his attention on her. He did the same with his shirt and buried his face in the crook of her neck. He inhaled deeply and let out a moan of desire. “You smell good.”

Everything inside her reacted to his words. She wasn’t surprised at the urgency between them. They’d been pushing this aside for far too long - willingly and unconsciously.

His hands splayed across her flat stomach and pulled her body forward, pressing her chest against his. She straddled his thighs and threaded her fingers through his hair. His fingers found the clasp of her bra, and exposed her bare chest. Normally, she’d be embarrassed, especially after what happened the last time she was involved, it didn’t end up greatly; but being with him felt right.

Before either or them could think, both their bottoms disappeared from their bodies, and she trembled at their touch. Her wanton and eager responses excited him, making him want her pleasure far more than his own.

Gerald flipped her on her back and worked his way down with his lips. She grabbed onto her bed sheets - the bed sheets she bought just hours ago, but that was the least of her worries. He made his way back to her lips, and could feel her moan against him, knowing he was the reason for it.

“Do you have…?” She choked out.

“I had no idea this would’ve happened, or I would’ve brought…you know,” both of them having trouble saying the c-word.

“Hold on,” she reached for her nightstand and opened the drawer, taking out a box of protection. And laughed, “Not that I expected…”

He shut her up by sealing his mouth over hers. With practiced precision, he slipped on the , and then slid over her. Gazing into her eyes, Gerald brushed his thumb across her damp lips, leaned forward and kissed her once again, sliding his tongue into .

Kim shuddered beneath him and wound her arms around his neck, pulling him close. His hips nestled into hers, and she knew he was just as ready as she was. “Gerald?” She asked her breath warm against his neck.

“Hmm?”

Her fingers tunneled through his hair. “I want you,” she murmured.

As if he needed more than her words to convince him, she rolled her hips against his. He spread her legs, staring into her brown eyes as he parted her and inside.

Kim accepted him with a soft moan of pleasure. It felt as if both of them had come home. He couldn’t tear his gaze from her face; she’d squeezed her eyes shut in the throes of passion, the most incredible sight he’d ever seen. And when her took hold, she pressed him tighter, bringing him up and over the edge alongside with her.

After a mid-afternoon nap, she woke up with Gerald’s arms slung over her. She spun around carefully so she was facing him and smiled at the distant euphoria on his face. Just as she’d wondered how it’d feel like to kiss him, she now satisfied her own curiosity what it’d feel like to make love to him.

It was different, her feelings now. Kim knew she was in love with Michael, and when they were together like this, he’d have reassured her. But having with Gerald made her feel different. was usually about the pleasure for the two parties, but the way Gerald had his way with her, it made her feel special. That was his way, she figured. He always made her feel special. Gerald was able to open a whole new feeling to her that went beyond being in love. Kim already knew she was in love him, from the moment he stood by her side during the toughest time in her life, but this was different, it was beyond love.

Gerald opened his eyes and saw her eyes on him. “Hi,” she whispered.

“Hi yourself,” she said tracing a line on his cheek with her finger.

“What are you doing?”

Kim smiled, “Watching you sleep. Memorizing your face,” she laughed.

“Well, that was definitely better than roller coasters,” he said.

Her smile widened, “I can’t take all the credit.”

“What time is it?”

“Just after three. Got someplace to be?”

He pulled her to him and stoked her hair, “Yup. Right here with you. You know, I’ve dreamed about this, and let me tell you something. Reality is definitely better.” He kissed the top of her head.

“I’ve dreamed about it too, and you are something else, entirely,” she looked up at him and smiled.

“And what would that be?”

“My weakness.”

Gerald smiled too, and moved so he was back on top of her; her words prompting for round two.