CHAPTER 8

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


I am with my two bestfriends today and i am having the best guys out with them since forever,

 

 i started my day with Jihoon, we took breakfast together at Jeonghan and Jisoo hyungs' cafe.

 

Jihoon was surprised when he saw me and Jeonghan hyung casually greeting each other.


i explained the whole story of discovering  the cafe to him knowing that he would pester me all day long if i won't give him a reasonable explanation for befriending people we don't really know.

 

yeah we are in that kind of friendship, as much as possible we want to associate ourselves with the people who we think are really trustworthy.


we never really know, everything can happen, we can't immediately trust strangers who suddenly popped out into our lives right?

 

trust is one of the reasons why the three of us don't really have much friends, yeah we have a few ones here and there but we still keep ourselves guarded up.


we don't want to be with people who we know that could bring us in to danger and influence us with their unnecesary habits.

 

that's also one of the reasons why we kept ourselves low profile since our first years in college.


we don't want to be caught up by bullies from school though we know that people in college are much more open minded but there are still some cases were some of them are a little bit over theirselves. 


well who doesn't have trust issues anyways, almost all human beings have their own two faces, there's always a good and a bad side in us we just really don't care and think about it specifically.


after we ate our breakfast both Jihoon and I went in to a Mall nearby,

 

texting Soonyoung that he needs to do what he has to do quickly because he's running out of time.

 

thankfully though he managed to show up before we even got to our next destination.


we grabbed a taxi since no one has a car yet, but we promised to each other that we will have our own in the future,

 

having a car is on the top of our list that we want to achieve all togeher, well it can wait tho but for now we need to go shopping!


kidding! we aren't that gay, well beside from me, i really don't know about them....


haha! got you all again!, i am confident that they are far from being queer,

 

i've been with them for almost my entire life so i should know! or do i? we really need to have our "serious talk"  soon.

 

anything can happen within our personal lives. look at me i had discovered that i actually like sweaty muscular man over y girls just recently so we never really know.


well i'll figure it out sooner or later, as i was saying, we are having our little escapade so might as well enjoy the time being.

 

"Soonyoung? who the are you texting?" Jihoon suddenly asked.

 

"oh! i just texted Chan, Seungkwan and Hansol they said that they are pretty bored so i invited them over to join us, is that okay?" Soonyoung asked us pleadingly.


"it's okay for me" i answered him right away,

 

Jihoon on the other side was still contemplating, he's the type of guy that doesn't immediately gets comfortable with other people aside from Soonyoung and i,

 

but Chan, Hansol and Seungkwan are actually our college friends so i don't know why he was taking too long to agree.


"Okay but no rowdy things again okay?" Jihoon warned,

 

We met Chan, Hansol and Seungkwan individually,

 

we first got to know Hansol, he was the first person who we actually befriended since college started.

 

He's also an Architecture student but in a lower year level from me and Soonyoung.


we met him in the corridor one day, he looked so lost back then so me and Soonyoung  decided to be good seniors and actually helped him with directions and stuffs

 

eversince then he always came with us every single time we met, Jihoon wasn't really sure about the addition of the group but he didn't went against it.


that's when he unexpectedly introduced us to Seungkwan, he said, "you're not the only one who could bring another friend a long in the group too" i quote,

 

we were actually surprised that Jihoon had befriended a very noisy guy, Seungkwan never stops talking and he sass over almost everything, that's why i was really shocked that Jihoon became friends with him.


Seungkwan introduced himself as one of the juniors under Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter