CHAPTER 16

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu's POV


i was in the middle of arranging some kitchen utensils on the dining table when my phone suddenly went off, aparantly its already my third day settling in this new apartment unit of mine.


i am quite surprised that i managed to fix and arrange these whole place all by myself, to be honest i am not the type of person who likes to do domesticated things, well aside from cooking obviously, but i am getting used to it so far.


seeing the progress that i successfully made since day one makes my heart flatteringly warm, its like a prestigious accomplishment for me, who would have thought that i can actually do all these kind of stuffs without any help from anyone right?


all my hard work have finally paid off, walls are neatly painted with white and shades of gray, curtains are crisply hanged, fixtures and furnitures are already fixed, and some minimal decorations displayed, just as what i had imagined it to be.


just a little more details here and there and this bad boy of a room can finally do what its intented to do, to be lived comfortably by yours truely. good thing that i still have 2 more days to rest before my long weekend break ends, it's really been indeed a very productive three days for me.


well this is just a head start for me being an independent son i always wanted to be, i really want to make my parents proud and to prove them that i am able to do adult things by myself now.


i was so mesmerized by the aesthetic of my own home that i literally had forgotten the constant vibration of my phone in my pocket. i grabbed the device and saw that it was my best friend, Seokmin, i swiped his caller ID and answered it,  "oh hi! Seokmin ah! what's the matter?"


"Mingyu! i've been calling for so many times! what the are you doing huh?" he asked in reply, "oops! my bad! i'm doing some chores here in my new apartment so i'm pretty occupied now" i answered.


"is that so? sorry if i disturbed you then, but are you going to the party tonight? he asked, i frowned not knowing what he's talking about, "what party?" i asked in return. " what the hell kim! you don't know?" he exaggeratingly asked.


"know what?" i answered, "they're throwing a party to all students in our university, that's going to be the hugest party ever!" he literally yelled from the other line. "hey! you don't need to yell! i can clearly hear you! you punk!" i fired back.


"so are you comming or not? it's going to be the best party ever! i swear!" he said like i never screamed at him, ugh! he's so unbelievable, "i'll try okay! i can't promise you though, it's already late in the afternoon and i still need to do a lot of work in here" i said.


"oh common! you better be there! everyone wants to see you there, and you know how much they like your company, don't even make a fuss out of it, you bastard!" he said, "okay fine! stop it! i'll try" i said just to stop him from nagging.


Seokmin can be really persuasive i must say, he's actually a very close friend of mine, we were pals since grade school, we are in the same age so we attended the same exclusive school before.


he's also raised in a very wealthy and very business minded family, that's why he took the same course as mine, just as i am his parents are also expecting a lot from him, he's probably the heir of their own company as well.


he's also gay, gayer than i thought he would be to be honest, he cannot keep bragging about the boys he had slept after i came out to him before, he 's unbelievably spontaneous and a very optimistic person too, he's like a ball of sunshine.


at first, i never really liked him, he's too outrageous and friendly for my liking, his mouth is like an armalit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter