CHAPTER 15

Struck By You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo's POV


i had slapped my face far too many times now, the realization of comming out to my friends haven't sink in yet, i really don't know what to feel right now, i am not happy nor excited that i can finally show them who i really am but instead i feel weirded out about the whole case thingy.


how am i supposed to act right infront of my friends now? for all i ever did was to deny and hide it, it really feels surreal, that one thing that i have been trying to avoid and keep from my friends was exposed just a while ago.


i feel to be honest, i literally don't have any idea on how i'll start as an outed gay guy now, what am i supposed to do? all these thoughts makes me very emotionally and mentally exhausted.


i should have thought of this even more and manage to brought up possible scenarios on what i am going to do after i came out to them, in that way i wouldn't be left contemplating and overthinking things, but nevertheless, i am quite satisfied and relieved with the outcome.  


what really surprised me was my friends comming out as well, that was far from what i really expected to happen, never in my entire life i had thought of them being queer, yes it was possible but it was quite sudden.


and to add the fact that they are now in an intimate relationship leaves me unreasonbly doubting, i don't know why and i shouldn't question their honesty for they are my closest friends but for some reason i can't help but to think about it, it just feels so strange.


well everything happens for a reason and for what ever reason it is, there will always be an acceptable explanation right? in that case i shouldn't over think things and just be happy and contented that i have such wonderful bestfriends.


now that i think of it, we aren't just an ordinary group of friends, we are actually a group of GAY friends which i personally prefer more than having straight ones, alteast we can now relate with whatever it is with each other.


i sighed deeply, oh right! one more thing, how the hell they had found out that i actually like Kim Mingyu? for once i had thought that i have been doing an excellent job on hiding this kind of things from them.


am i that obvious? if my friends can tell is there any possibility that Mingyu can too? and if he does, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter